Author Topic: Houston member hoop bender pass it on  (Read 636 times)

ThangBom321

• TX Zone 9b
    • View Profile
Houston member hoop bender pass it on
« on: February 09, 2018, 09:32:27 PM »
Hello all, I bought a few hoop benders and would like to offer it to the community. I have the DY-20, DY-12, and DY-10. What I want to do is offer rental for these benders to the local community to borrow (Houston area only, sorry). How it will work is you will send me a PM with your real name and number. I will then post your name on a list that I will create and edit as others request to use it. We can make arrangement to meet at my place or somewhere to exchange a $60/per bender collateral for the ~1wk rental. Once you return the bender I will return you your $58. I will keep $2 as rental fee as the bender will inevitably will need replacement.

With that said, I have yet to use these benders as I'm still in the planning stages of building a hoop house. Once I am ready, I will put myself on the top of the list and will be next up to use the bender.

I know we Houstonians already have a nice gardening community but I would like to add to it. I am a new gardener and will love to learn, chit chat and maybe get seeds of rare/hard- to- find plants once I get the hang of growing things (I'm willing pay if it's in my budget).

Thangbom

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk