Author Topic: Looking for Angie Mango  (Read 1870 times)

gtw7983

• Corona, ca zone 9b
    • View Profile
Looking for Angie Mango
« on: January 21, 2013, 05:32:56 PM »
I have been looking for the Angiea and Pina Colada mango tree for a long time with no success. Is it possible anybody could buy the trees locally in FL and ship them to me in CA?
I will pay for the trees and all expenses involved in getting them to me. I believe USPS prioroty mail is the best way to ship it.
Please please let me know if anyone is willing to help. I would really appreciate it.

Mike

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Angie Mango
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2013, 03:08:59 AM »
I have been looking for the Angiea and Pina Colada mango tree for a long time with no success. Is it possible anybody could buy the trees locally in FL and ship them to me in CA?
I will pay for the trees and all expenses involved in getting them to me. I believe USPS prioroty mail is the best way to ship it.
Please please let me know if anyone is willing to help. I would really appreciate it.

Mike

Call Pine Island...they might have some even if not listed on their website and they are very capable shippers. Also Plantogram ships all over. Your big obstacle is certification for the plant to enter California. Benders Grove might ship

Saltcayman

• Zone 13b TCI
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for Angie Mango
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 02:48:44 AM »
Squam ships from Florida and he may be able to get Angie.  Dave