Author Topic: Wanted: Seeds (surprise me!)  (Read 1121 times)

KarenRei

• Arctic Member
    • Reykjavík, Iceland
    • View Profile
Wanted: Seeds (surprise me!)
« on: October 04, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
Heya all.  So, my mom is going to be headed to Iceland on the 14th, which means a new opportunity for me to get seeds without them going through a huge customs holdup.  I don't currently have much variety of seed for trade (just physallis, and I'm probably not the best of suppliers due to shipping time!), but I'd be willing to compensate for them - for example:

* Pay for them - can't pay too much (I've been buying too much plant stuff already recently  ;) ), but I can spare a bit.  :)
* Send you a care package from Iceland with whatever sort of stuff you want, if the cost plus postage would be similar to a fair price for the seeds.
* Or whatever you think fair.

They'd have a good home, and if they're at least somewhat rare, they'll be the first of their kind in Iceland.  Maybe even lead to the coining of a new Icelandic word.  ;)  They'd only need to be shipped to Texas, not Iceland.

You can see my list of what I'm growing already in my profile.  Ideally the seeds would have a little moist medium in with them to speed up germination / prevent drying out.    Just let me know what you've got on-hand.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 10:00:04 AM by KarenRei »
Já, ég er að rækta suðrænar plöntur á Íslandi. Nei, ég er ekki klikkuð. Jæja, kannski...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk