Author Topic: Semagenesis  (Read 949 times)

Frog Valley Farm

• Messages have been disabled here
    • View Profile
Semagenesis
« on: April 03, 2020, 06:36:29 AM »
This is plant to plant molecule signaling.  How plants signal to release pherenomes and other plant antioxidants if attacked by parasite or disesase. Molecular signaling is important for plant growth. This signaling is one of the processes and reasons syntropic farming makes sense. Growing plants and all the processes involved is so complicated and interesting.  I love it.  Molecular telepathy is real and plants know when your harming one via multiple channels. Chemical pollutants used for growing plants mess it up they are not molecular mineral nutrients. I wonder what my plants think about me?  Can the Eh ph levels at optimum for your life (food) put the living bacterial biofilm on you into the same molecular signaling sequence with plants? Could you hear them?   Is this how successful indigenous agriculture worked, Quorum Sensing? Bizzare!

https://apsjournals.apsnet.org/doi/pdf/10.1094/MPMI-01-17-0008-R

https://www.bu.edu/synapse/2012/10/06/the-plant-horror-story/

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpls.2017.00595/full
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 07:51:15 AM by Frog Valley Farm »

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
Re: Semagenesis
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
Very interesting, good share!

I remember reading about saplings of certain trees, that when eaten on by deer or other animals, produce noxious chemicals in response to protect itself. Wondering if the signal is picked up by other saplings in the same area?

Frog Valley Farm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 10:33:56 AM »
Very interesting, good share!

I remember reading about saplings of certain trees, that when eaten on by deer or other animals, produce noxious chemicals in response to protect itself. Wondering if the signal is picked up by other saplings in the same area?
Yes it has multiple paths of signaling known as dispersed intentionality that are picked up by all plants and soil life and I believe mammals in some instances. I believe all life is capable of picking up the signals and energy and intelligence may be transferred in this way (phytophenomology, neurophenomology). An molecular electro magnetic biological signaling mechanism run by constantly changing negative and positive mineral ions connected by bacterial biofilm and fungal hyphae and fueled by organic carbon.  Probably this is happening during hyper arousal and when you get goose bumps over something unexplained that happens, this is when you then feel the energy that is felt throughout your body.  The Eh ph level determines the ability to send these signals.  Which is why meditation especially in nature is so good, it is simply mind blowing.

So eat the food (energy) without the chemical pollutants grown into and on the carbon you consume.  Which is why wild caught, grass fed, most organic is better for you so you get the nutrient dense and hopefully less polluted food/energy/compost for your molecular nutrient cycle.  To listen through multiple channels, smell, touch, see is your dispersed intentionality.  Eat clean and grow clean to communicate clearly. It all comes down to mineral molecules and carbon, not mineral molecules, carbon and chemical pollutants (agro/pharma chemicals).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3548850/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:11:18 AM by Frog Valley Farm »

Frog Valley Farm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2020, 08:16:41 AM »
What about man made nano particles using trained bacteria that can use quorum sensing to achieve the bacterias needs from its host via semagenesis.  Probably is able to enter host through the DNA split that happens via GMO.  With the help of its  host and having a damaged molecular carbon nutrient cycle due to the addition of chemical pollutants in the carbon nutrient cycling system.  It is real. Easy, don’t pollute.  Freaky!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:34:52 AM by Frog Valley Farm »