Author Topic: My first no Latex Jackfruit cold strain  (Read 30635 times)

SamiC

• Bel Air, CA 10b Elevation 1285ft
    • View Profile
Re: My first no Latex Jackfruit cold strain
« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2015, 04:36:22 PM »
Amazing coconut. I'm interested in the seeds as well. Hoping to grow one here in Los Angeles.
Always looking for Mango budwood!!

stuartdaly88

• Phytomaniac
  • Zone 9b/10a
    • South Africa, Gauteng
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2015, 11:08:24 PM »
Another home run ;D
Very tasty looking!
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2015, 01:33:53 AM »
The cut fruit looks very much like many of the orange crispy low latex types here that are the best I have tried.

It better be Mike T, many of the prototype no name seedlings ship to Taiwan a decade & half or so ago is floating around for the better of a decade as strain for many breeder; I wish I could go back and get royalties from the Taiwan Fruit Mafias.  But hey a no name Chief on Wallstreet, who the hell would believe he is as good at breeding as his stock picking.  I had to overcome a lot of prejudice by the PHDs AG Scientist they hired in the region who resist my way of thinking and my puny Botany Degree/accounting/economic degree...no POst doctoral here; just poverty hunger and determination is my PHD!  Anyway they paid me year later with this for the multistem coconut and past due & collaboration on improve jack for canning and drying chip!  We make Jack Sexy ( were for years consider peasant food or pig folder in Asia)

Inside wood trim were made of jackfruit lumber harvest from my Royal Palm Estate I sold this summer to a mutual fund complex and the Taitung Annona Mafias were so thoughtful of giving me cream macupuno coconut color.  I am greatly appreciating the Taiwanese mafia for renumerating me in a generous personal way.  I am kind of disappointed they gave me the lowest end model! ( I want to trade it in this January for  diesel pusher tiffen or winnebego 50 footer and it only buy half a RV. 😩🚍A white macupuno cream lamboghini with jacfruit wood trim interior; they could stole my works and never renumerate me; I truly love these Billionares for their love in bringing only the best to the high end markets and overtime trickle down to everyone the genetics!  What good is it to create something like the orange snob line without a vertical distribution network omnipresent, nice these people own the fruit & food syndicates, just dont get them angry!😬 PS the Boca Orange Snob is actually red orange hue, my cheap ass iphone 4s suck but the 5s is not much better!  But who the hell care about the color!  Its very cold, drought and resistant to green and white scale, spiraling flies.  Fast to fruit and the big money maker here is the fine straight lumber for luxery car...and you can take that to the bank!

Thank God my shitty breeding works have not genetically polluted Africa, Pakistan, Ceylon, Burma and India yet; so I can busy collect untainted best of class Jacks for the Taitung Annona Mafias future Sith Breeders.   Mike T you are blessed that Aussie Farmers like Taitung Farmers are selecting top notch fruit, now they just need to find a few younger version of Sith Breeder to bring variance and continous improvement to be world class.  Here in America sadly the younger Sith breeders are into breeding Acalpuco Gold rather and smoking up their talents rather And we are left with a tarpit of carboard fruit!😄
I wish my zone was 12 so I can have all that, but than again I would not have the good fortune of zone pushing fruits no one want to or forget to improve!👍
The Biggest Fart in the Old West! 68 confirmed killed🔫💀

SamiC

• Bel Air, CA 10b Elevation 1285ft
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 18, 2015, 09:43:48 AM »
Congrats on the Huracan, I prefer it to the Aventador.
Always looking for Mango budwood!!

msk0072

• Greece, Crete, Hania, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2015, 04:14:19 AM »
Hi Coconut
Don't forget me, I have reserved some seeds for the next season! ;)
Mike

goosteen

• Los Angeles CA, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2015, 10:09:04 PM »
The cut fruit looks very much like many of the orange crispy low latex types here that are the best I have tried.

It better be Mike T, many of the prototype no name seedlings ship to Taiwan a decade & half or so ago is floating around for the better of a decade as strain for many breeder; I wish I could go back and get royalties from the Taiwan Fruit Mafias.  But hey a no name Chief on Wallstreet, who the hell would believe he is as good at breeding as his stock picking.  I had to overcome a lot of prejudice by the PHDs AG Scientist they hired in the region who resist my way of thinking and my puny Botany Degree/accounting/economic degree...no POst doctoral here; just poverty hunger and determination is my PHD!  Anyway they paid me year later with this for the multistem coconut and past due & collaboration on improve jack for canning and drying chip!  We make Jack Sexy ( were for years consider peasant food or pig folder in Asia)

Inside wood trim were made of jackfruit lumber harvest from my Royal Palm Estate I sold this summer to a mutual fund complex and the Taitung Annona Mafias were so thoughtful of giving me cream macupuno coconut color.  I am greatly appreciating the Taiwanese mafia for renumerating me in a generous personal way.  I am kind of disappointed they gave me the lowest end model! ( I want to trade it in this January for  diesel pusher tiffen or winnebego 50 footer and it only buy half a RV. 😩🚍A white macupuno cream lamboghini with jacfruit wood trim interior; they could stole my works and never renumerate me; I truly love these Billionares for their love in bringing only the best to the high end markets and overtime trickle down to everyone the genetics!  What good is it to create something like the orange snob line without a vertical distribution network omnipresent, nice these people own the fruit & food syndicates, just dont get them angry!😬 PS the Boca Orange Snob is actually red orange hue, my cheap ass iphone 4s suck but the 5s is not much better!  But who the hell care about the color!  Its very cold, drought and resistant to green and white scale, spiraling flies.  Fast to fruit and the big money maker here is the fine straight lumber for luxery car...and you can take that to the bank!

Thank God my shitty breeding works have not genetically polluted Africa, Pakistan, Ceylon, Burma and India yet; so I can busy collect untainted best of class Jacks for the Taitung Annona Mafias future Sith Breeders.   Mike T you are blessed that Aussie Farmers like Taitung Farmers are selecting top notch fruit, now they just need to find a few younger version of Sith Breeder to bring variance and continous improvement to be world class.  Here in America sadly the younger Sith breeders are into breeding Acalpuco Gold rather and smoking up their talents rather And we are left with a tarpit of carboard fruit!😄
I wish my zone was 12 so I can have all that, but than again I would not have the good fortune of zone pushing fruits no one want to or forget to improve!👍

Typical Taiwanese move giving you the lowest end model.   Do you have pics of the jackfruit wood interior? ... On second thought, Does this mean they own you for life?  Can you still give seeds away on the forum?? 

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2016, 10:03:56 AM »

This Parkland Orange snob no latex is the best breeding of my Boca Orange Snob lines for processing & au naturel.  The fruit is smaller  than the Boca Orange Snob line families with smoother skin that turned spotted black when it starts  to ripen on tree for up to two weeks without loosing its crispness, high starch contents and flavors(no seeds strout inside like Bangkok Lemon, Other varieties etc.).  The Annona Mafias's processing plant is able to save about $569,000 per annum from the thinner skin and no latex as compared to the spiny skin low latex varieties on their Hybrid German-Japanese peeling and decore separation plant.  Processing ten tracker trailers per hours.  The tree ripen carpels are dry chip process with the tender high brix rags process into ice cream emulsion for a base to improved low end industrial God Forsaken tasteless  Tommy Akin into tasting like high end alphonse mango ice cream in China.

Now most of you are well aware by now that a lot of process food in China are fake just like Chinese Dry Wall, there's no real Mangoes in their Chinese Ice cream unless it comes from the Annona Mafias's. The peel from jack are process into an excellent feed for fattening Waigu Beef for the Northern and Western China Markets.  So next time you are in Northern and Western China you can be thankful that super expensive Mango Ice Cream is the real deal, really nothing's more than Americans' favorite supermarket Tommy Akin mango cross with a Parkland Boca Orange no latex goumet rags (without lactose milk products to Offense the Chinese Stomach).

Coconut

• Boca Raton Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2016, 10:06:27 AM »
The Boca Orange snobs (Royal Palm Snob Boca Raton, Royal Palm Snob Fruity Acres, Clewiston Snob Jackfruits,etc) they all have pretty skins traditional spine shark skins which ripen a month later than the Parkland Orange snob.

Compare to Parkland Orange Snob skin and smaller fruit shape:

stuartdaly88

• Phytomaniac
  • Zone 9b/10a
    • South Africa, Gauteng
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2016, 10:11:14 AM »
Beautiful and looks super tasty:D
Great work as always!!
Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.
-Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Sleepdoc

• Davie, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2016, 10:30:01 AM »
Those look amazing Jack !

msk0072

• Greece, Crete, Hania, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2016, 11:21:34 AM »
Congratulations It looks very appetizing!
Mike

vitiga

• FRANCE / NEW CALEDONIA
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2016, 10:18:20 AM »
Would love to get some seeds or scions of that zero latex jackfruit variety. If available , please pm me, thanks.
Le Jardin aux Mille Fruits
La Coulée, New Caledonia

Kona fruit farm

• Aloha
    • Big Island; Hawaii. Kona 1700' Elev. Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 03, 2016, 05:54:39 AM »
Coconut.  Would you be willing to sell scions of your tree?  The thought of no latex brings so much joy to my soul!  I've got about 6 jackfruit seedlings that would be perfect for rootstock!   
With 3 acres of prime real estate for growing tropicals... why not create my own garden of eden?? Work in progress

acoff87

• south florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 10, 2019, 01:03:55 PM »
First flowers. Finally In the ground at my new house. Checked on the little guy today, and it's flowering!

Aotis

• San Jose
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2019, 05:15:50 AM »
Greetings fellow jackfruit lovers,

I have been browsing the forum and stumbled on this thread and have fallen for this no latex orange snob. Does anyone know how I can get my hands on some seeds? I am in San Jose, Ca, zone 9b, trying to push my zone with a bunch of seedlings I germinated from seeds I got from a store bought jackfruit but I am sure its no where compared to what's discussed here. I would appreciate it if anyone can help out the newbie!

Thanks!