Author Topic: ISIS GOLD DRAGON FRUIT CUTTINGS FOR SALE  (Read 12254 times)

Trianhthy

• San Gabriel, california
    • View Profile
ISIS GOLD DRAGON FRUIT CUTTINGS FOR SALE
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:22:41 PM »
I just collected some nice dragon fruit cuttings and I have extra of these cuttings (8-10 inches) to share.

ISIS gold 30$ (From Australia)
APOLLO gold 30$ (Ecuador)
Golden gold 30$
Desert king 30$
Venus 30$
AX hybrid 25$
Chameleon/double color (flesh ihas 2 color white and pink) 30$
Bruni 15$
Sugar dragon/S8 10$
Green skin white flesh 30$
Green skin red flesh 30$
Frankie’s red 15$
Asunta 20$
White crystal 20$
Red crystal 20$

Reafs

• Guadeloupe, French Caribbean Island
    • View Profile
Re: ISIS GOLD DRAGON FRUIT CUTTINGS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 12:55:38 PM »
Pm sent
Yohann

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 01:24:56 PM »
Thats quite the collection.  Where did you obtain all of these?  You sure they authentic?  Can you post some pics of the cuttings or the mother plants?
Brad Spaugh

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 03:41:03 PM »
Thats quite the collection.  Where did you obtain all of these?  You sure they authentic?  Can you post some pics of the cuttings or the mother plants?
I believe they are authentic. I got some from THREE LITTLE MOUNTAINS from Philippine and Puerto rico. He has a huge farm. He showed me pictures of the actual fruit and plants from his farm. He has like 100+ varieties. Some very RARE. I took some risks buying and shipping to USA cause of phyto certificates requirement. All of the pictures he showed are from his farm and some can’t be found online.

Isis gold I bought them directly from Australia farm. I had to buy >10 cuttings for her to ship it to me. Those ISIS for sure are REAL.

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 03:56:54 PM »

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 04:11:19 PM »

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 04:47:41 PM »
Sorry, for some reason, I attached the wrong pix and can’t be edited.
Here are the cuttings pix

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 04:55:07 PM »

Ok finally, I can post the pix. Sorry, kinda new to the forum as well. I guess the site doesnot allow us to post too many pix at the same time. 😓😅

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 06:27:19 PM »

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 06:28:05 PM »

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 07:34:36 PM »
I believe they are authentic. I got some from THREE LITTLE MOUNTAINS from Philippine and Puerto rico. He has a huge farm. He showed me pictures of the actual fruit and plants from his farm. He has like 100+ varieties. Some very RARE. I took some risks buying and shipping to USA cause of phyto certificates requirement. All of the pictures he showed are from his farm and some can’t be found online.

Isis gold I bought them directly from Australia farm. I had to buy >10 cuttings for her to ship it to me. Those ISIS for sure are REAL.

Sounds like you scored some good DF cuttings.  I will send a pm  to order a couple.  Thanks for info and pics, they look good. 
Brad Spaugh

7_Heads

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2019, 12:19:28 PM »
Then why are you using my photos? Your "Peruvian Orange" is on my counter top with "Orange Dwarf" in my Hager bowl.

7_Heads

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2019, 03:33:04 PM »
Your 'Hawaiian Orange' Is my photo on my black valise. Not "Hawaiian Orange' I have been selling it as "Orange Dwarf' for some 10+years. Your 'ISIS Yellow' Is 'Golden Dragon' developed by Kona Dragon Fruit Co on the big island.

Orkine

• Jupiter, FL, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2019, 08:55:07 PM »
Interesting case here.

If you (7_Heads) are from Hawaii, the "Australian farm" may have purchased this variety from you many years ago and tagged your plant the Orange Variety from Hawaii or simply Hawaiian Orange.
Trian may very well be sharing information as he/she knows it from the seller.

I assume (since from your previous posts you are okay with people reusing pictures) that your concern is Trian not properly naming that variety as Orange Dwarf, is this the case? 

My theory of how the name may have come around is of course hinged on you selling out of Hawaii. Do you?

Anto989

• South Italy , calabria region near the tirrenian coast
    • View Profile
    • The exotic farm
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 03:45:52 AM »
Golden dragon is hilocereus undatus spp luteocarpus (origin from Yucatan),after that,exist several cultivars (oblong,round,medium and extra large size,longer or smaller bractes).
Prof Mizrahi from Negev University selected more than 3 cultivars by his own.
Bruce (from australia) sold plants to TLM in Philippines and they named this variety as ISIS gold,that means everyone use to re-name a variety for business purpose.Same happened with Apollo variety,and previously with Frenkie's red (orinal name because of frenkie's farm) , and S-serie from Paul Thomson (e.g.: S8 renamed from Linda Nickerson as sugar dragon etc.)

I have 3 varieties of Golden dragon growing in South Italy.

Fruit Monster

• Australia, Eastern Seaboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 04:59:52 AM »

Hi. Have you fruited many of these yellow Dragonfruits? Is it possible to give a description and comparison of the different yellows?
Cheers!

OCchris1

• Old Towne Orange, CA 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2019, 01:57:28 AM »
PM sent 7_Heads
-Chris

Mikey

• San Diego, ca
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2019, 09:43:13 PM »
WOW and WOw!!?!!??   dragonfruit drama!!?!?!!??!  DFD!?!??!?

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2019, 03:04:59 AM »
Your 'Hawaiian Orange' Is my photo on my black valise. Not "Hawaiian Orange' I have been selling it as "Orange Dwarf' for some 10+years. Your 'ISIS Yellow' Is 'Golden Dragon' developed by Kona Dragon Fruit Co on the big island.

Dear,
To those picture I posted, I got them directly from the sellers. The sellers (the TLM and Bruce from Australia) sent them to me. I have proof of all of my purchase and shipping info. Also I sale my extra one that I have. I m not doing this for money purposes. I love dragon fruit since my kids love them so I love them too. All of those pictures, I DIDNOT GET THEM ONLINE. Again o got them directly from sellers. Also the Hawaiian orange one are BIGGER than the orange dwarf that you have (I believe per sellers). Thank you

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2019, 03:24:09 AM »

Dear,
Usually I don’t do this but I think it s kinda hurt me when I am trying to share my good deed. The shipping from Philippine to here is 88$ and from Australia is 100$. I attached some proof of my purchase. I m sad showing this to you so you know where we are at!
Thank you!

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2019, 03:35:45 AM »

Dear,
And this is also a proof of the ISIS YELLOW from Australia.
Thanks!

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2019, 04:19:20 AM »
Interesting case here.

If you (7_Heads) are from Hawaii, the "Australian farm" may have purchased this variety from you many years ago and tagged your plant the Orange Variety from Hawaii or simply Hawaiian Orange.
Trian may very well be sharing information as he/she knows it from the seller.

I assume (since from your previous posts you are okay with people reusing pictures) that your concern is Trian not properly naming that variety as Orange Dwarf, is this the case? 

My theory of how the name may have come around is of course hinged on you selling out of Hawaii. Do you?

Thanks!

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2019, 04:20:30 AM »
Golden dragon is hilocereus undatus spp luteocarpus (origin from Yucatan),after that,exist several cultivars (oblong,round,medium and extra large size,longer or smaller bractes).
Prof Mizrahi from Negev University selected more than 3 cultivars by his own.
Bruce (from australia) sold plants to TLM in Philippines and they named this variety as ISIS gold,that means everyone use to re-name a variety for business purpose.Same happened with Apollo variety,and previously with Frenkie's red (orinal name because of frenkie's farm) , and S-serie from Paul Thomson (e.g.: S8 renamed from Linda Nickerson as sugar dragon etc.)

I have 3 varieties of Golden dragon growing in South Italy.

Thanks for sharing the info👍

hawkfish007

• Highland, CA, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2019, 04:28:48 PM »
Do you still have viable cuttings available? I haven't tasted many varieties, but I want the sweetest and most flavorful varieties.

Trianhthy

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 04:44:20 AM »
Do you still have viable cuttings available? I haven't tasted many varieties, but I want the sweetest and most flavorful varieties.

I have some extra cuttings that I am share but unsure what you want. I think the sweetest one so far I know is Palora (Giant yellow DF or giant selenicereus Megalanthus) and Frankie’s Red. I have not tried Frankie’s personally. I just got some cuttings from very trusted member here. I can share with you if interested. I also start collecting different varieties of dragon fruit in the last few years so I have not tried all of them yet. 😁 hope other member can give you more input 😊