Author Topic: Sweet Tart Mango Tree On Ormus....  (Read 5267 times)

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
Sweet Tart Mango Tree On Ormus....
« on: July 23, 2017, 10:31:33 AM »
 Hello Gang ;

I've backed off feeding my trees chemical fertilizer, and started to feed them the left over Ormus that I produce for my self .

They seem to love it , it has many natural Minerals .

Thanks Ed

This is what the Ormus Looks Like ;

Zone 10

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
Re: Sweet Tart Mango Tree On Ormus....
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 10:42:04 AM »
I used to read about ormus years ago. There was a mono atomic gold boom There are many types. Is yours safe to eat or only for outside agricultural?

simon_grow

• USA, San Diego, CA, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2017, 10:44:38 AM »
I've never heard of Ormus before so I had to look it up, Google is a wonderful thing, lol!

Sounds like it's plausible for it to be beneficial to plants but it could be difficult to know exactly how much of each element is in a feeding. I throw excess wheatgrass juice and pulp onto my trees and I'm pretty sure they are getting something out of it. I think wheatgrass may act in a similar manner as kelp emulsion. Please keep us posted on how your plants perform.

Simin

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2017, 10:58:24 AM »
I use the Egyptian Wet Method , I Use Milk Of Magnesia To Extract The Monotomic Gold ( Ormus )

It's by far the Safest and 100 Percent Natural Process Only Using Pure Unprocessed Dead Sea Salt .
All I can say this is Amazing for health , I felt the positive effect the 1st time I used it .

Lots of people make it with Lye or Washing Soda  , I don't recommend those methods .

Here's a video of a guy who fed Ormus to his mango tree .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sACRaIL3rwA

Ed   

Ps the Ormus i made was using structured Water, so it's a double whammy for the trees 😊

This is all you need to create Ormus

Structured Water Video
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqYwfui3gY
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 12:18:19 PM by edzone9 »
Zone 10

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 08:00:42 PM »
More Pics Of My ST.

Zone 10

DeeMango

• I can haz a mango?
    • US, St. Petersburg FL, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 08:54:26 PM »
I hadn't heard about Ormus before either. After looking it up, I think I'll stick with what I got from Excalibur and Truly Tropical.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS

Dee
Dee (I can haz a) Mango

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2017, 09:13:08 PM »
Wikipedia in research papers may be considered unacceptable, because Wikipedia is not considered a credible or authoritative source. This is especially true considering anyone can edit the information given at any time, and although most errors are immediately fixed, some errors maintain unnoticed.

Cheers..

Ed
Zone 10

achetadomestica

• FLORIDA 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2017, 10:13:09 PM »
Have you given this concoction to any other plants besides your mango?

Mike

DeeMango

• I can haz a mango?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2017, 10:46:29 PM »
Ed,

Could you provide some peer reviewed research on this ORMUS stuff. RationalWiki is not really the same thing as Wikipedia. It is a place where skeptics examine claims that don't exactly stand up to scientific rigor. This particular article looks at the claims made by David Hudson (the discoverer of ORMUS) and addresses why they may or may not be true and whether or not they fit with known physical properties of the elements in question.

I'm not a chemist, but I checked a few chemistry and physics forums as well, and the consensus of chemists and physicists is that it is pseudoscience. However, it doesn't sound like there is anything harmful in the way you are making your ORMUS so I doubt it will harm the mango trees. So if it makes you feel good, go for it.
Dee (I can haz a) Mango

JoeP450

• Mahaha Chinook
    • Palm City FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2017, 11:30:31 PM »

Have never heard of ormus till this post and after reading about it has me like https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D2MPoqqzwdY

-joep450

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2017, 01:35:39 PM »
No Main Stream science Study on this substance , It's only been around from the beginning of time .

I don't follow or trust :
Main stream science
Main stream news
Organized Religion
Big Pharmaceutical  ( I don't do Pharmaceuticals ).

With that been said I like to think out the box Free will .

The Ormus for me has been Amazing will be on it forever.
My trees seem to like it, But too soon to draw final conclusion on what it does for them .

Just putting it out there , might not be for everyone..

Ed

Will keep everyone updated ..

Thanks Ed ..
Zone 10

zands

• mango_zango
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2017, 04:28:59 PM »
No Main Stream science Study on this substance , It's only been around from the beginning of time .

Main stream science
Main stream news
Organized Religion

With that been said I like to think out the box Free will .

The Ormus for me has been Amazing will be on it forever.
My trees seem to like it, But too soon to draw final conclusion on what it does for them .

Just putting it out there , might not be for everyone..

Ed

Will keep everyone updated ..

Thanks Ed ..

Yes please keep us updated. If it works it works. I could care less what the above entities (you posted) have to say about Ormus....if it works...but its gotta work. As in "the proof is in the pudding". And if does not work....well....

I would still consider feeding the mango trees wood chip mulch and a bit of potassium...along w the ormus.

zzzzzzzzzzz

zands

• mango_zango
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2017, 04:35:34 PM »
I use the Egyptian Wet Method , I Use Milk Of Magnesia To Extract The Monotomic Gold ( Ormus )

It's by far the Safest and 100 Percent Natural Process Only Using Pure Unprocessed Dead Sea Salt .
All I can say this is Amazing for health , I felt the positive effect the 1st time I used it .

Lots of people make it with Lye or Washing Soda  , I don't recommend those methods .

Here's a video of a guy who fed Ormus to his mango tree .
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sACRaIL3rwA

Ed   

Ps the Ormus i made was using structured Water, so it's a double whammy for the trees

This is all you need to create Ormus

Structured Water Video
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqYwfui3gY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9N08FHoAsk
Is this Egyptian wet process video fairly close to what you are doing??  Where is the gold? In the Dead Sea salts I suppose

That guys mango tree is loaded!!!!

zands

• mango_zango
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2017, 04:39:44 PM »
! No longer available

Another mango tree video from him/ Edilbert Calzada.......Tree he has fed Ormus. Looks like same tree
« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 04:41:28 PM by zands »

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2017, 07:17:41 PM »
Zands ;

That's the method I use , only I don't use the Washing Soda , I use Milk of magnesia to raise the PH Of the distilled water, that releases the Ormus into the milky white substance, in that Substance you have 21 minerals from the Dead Sea Salt and M State precious metals in Monotomic form .

I t takes 2 weeks to complete the process, out of 2 Cups Of DSS I Obtained 2 Liters of Ormus for my personal use, and 2 Gallons Of Ormus Laden Wash which I use 2 table spoons per gallon on all my trees .

I'm impressed so far on my plants reaction to it , so I. Motivated to continue! ..

I'm very excited to back off on the Chemical fertilizer, that don't mean I would never use them , But if my trees continue to thrive with the Ormus , than that's all I will feed them ..

Russian scientists at the Institute of Mineralogy, Geochemistry, and Crystal Chemistry of Rare Earth’s in Kiev explicitly state in their literature that atoms in lattice structures are metallic in nature and that these same atoms in the monatomic state are ceramic in nature. However, Dr. Kogan of the institute does not support all of Hudson’s findings as being scientifically valid. It would be worthwhile if we could obtain a detailed critique of Hudson’s work from that institute.

Monatomic atoms have been observed to exist in all the heavy elements in the center of the periodic table. These are the elements which have “half-filled” bands of valence electrons and include the following elements. Their atomic numbers are given in parenthesis (the atomic number represents the number of protons in the nucleus.) Ruthenium (44), Rhodium (45), Palladium (46), Silver (47), Osmium (76), Iridium (77), Platinum (78), and Gold (79). Other metallic elements in the same part of the periodic table have also been observed in microclusters. Because the atoms of monatomic elements are not held in a rigid lattice network, their physical characteristics are quite different from atoms which are locked in the lattice. Thus, it is the grouping of atoms which defines the physical characteristics of the element; not just the number of neutrons and protons in the nucleus as previously believed. If you don’t have a lattice network, you don’t have a metal even though the atoms of the two forms of matter are identical!

The implication here is that there is an entirely new phase of matter lurking about the universe. This form (phase) of matter is comprised of monatomic elements; a heretofore unknown form (phase) of matter. They have remained unknown for so long because they are inert and undetectable by normal analytical techniques.

This might be nothing but a scientific curiosity except for the fact that Hudson now claims that a relatively large amount of this previously undiscovered monatomic matter seems to exist in the earth’s crust.

Limitations of Analytical Chemistry –

How could it be that a small percentage of the earth’s matter could be comprised of material which heretofore has been completely undiscovered? It has to do with the theory of analytical chemistry. None of the detection techniques of analytical chemistry can detect monatomic elements. They can only detect elements by interacting with their valence electrons. Because the valence electrons of monatomic atoms are unavailable, the atoms are unidentifiable. To detect a monatomic element requires that you first convert it from its monatomic state to its normal state to allow the element to be detected with conventional instrumentation. As a result, this phase of matter has existed as a stealth material right under the noses of scientists without detection until very recently.

Some observers claim that there should be reliable detection techniques for monatomic matter but you have to know what you are looking for to make use of the techniques. If you do not suspect that monatomic matter exists, it is unlikely you will accidentally find it.

Peculiarities of Monatomic Elements –

The monatomic form of an element exhibits physical characteristics which are entirely different from its metallic form. These differences are currently being investigated by nuclear physicists so it isn’t possible to make an exhaustive list of the differences. A few of the differences will be noted.

Classical literature states that the white powder has a fluorescent-like glow. Hudson says that this powder behaves as a superconductor at room temperature, giving it very interesting properties. Because it is a superconductor, it tends to “ride” on the magnetic field of the earth, giving it the powers of levitation. It has been found to be very difficult to determine the specific gravity of monatomic elements because the weight varies widely with temperature and the magnetic environment. Under some circumstances, monatomic elements weigh less than zero! That is, a container full of monatomic matter could be observed to weigh less than the empty container.

Noble metals produce an extreme concentration of ‘superfood’. The conductivity which feeds the building blocks of life and higher consciousness. These are high quality monoatomic elements.

These are also known as ORMES (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) or ORMUS and m-state elements, and the newest theories in physics as they relate to this area of research assert that some elements on the periodic chart might be diatomic (two atoms) or small atomic cluster “condensates,” which are known in the scientific community as “Bose-Einstein Condensates.”

« Last Edit: July 24, 2017, 07:38:49 PM by edzone9 »
Zone 10

achetadomestica

• FLORIDA 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2017, 09:18:01 PM »
Have you tried this on any other trees besides mangos?
It's fun to try new methods but sometimes why reinvent the wheel? You said it takes 2 weeks to
"brew" 2gallons which = 256oz which you apply 1 oz per tree once a week? or 3X week?
How much does it cost to brew 2 gallons?
If you are really doing an experiment then you have to try it on one tree, one tree apply nothing and one tree
continue chemical fertilizer and presuming the three trees are exactly the same in health then you can compare the
results? What I end up doing is trying too many things and then I am never certain what is working. To this day
I am not sure what caused the leaf burn last fall, was it the worm poop or the fish emulsion or the reduction of water?
 Personally I haven't bought granular chemical fertilizer in over a year, I have been using super worm manure and
rabbit manure. I also use 20-20-20 root drench and foliar spray. My trees have never looked better and I have
had more fruit then ever this past year? I am astonished at how much people are spending on organic fertilizers
on this forum. I am also trying to spray molasses on my oranges and get away from imydacloprid. Not sure if
the molasses will keep the leaf minor under control or not yet.
Maybe you can become an ormus millionaire and start selling it by the gallon on this forum 

Ethan

• Central California Z9/9
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2017, 10:22:43 PM »
Interesting Ed, can't wait for follow up reports, good luck!

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2017, 08:30:28 AM »
Ok the cost is as follows :

1 Gallon Distilled Water : $1.00
1 Bottoe Of Mom At CVS $ $3.00
5LBS Of Pure Un Processed Dead Sea Salt $ 13  ( I buy the 5 LBS ) .

Total : $17 For 2 Gallons Of Plant Ormus and 2 Liters Of Personal Ormus .
You can increase the amount of Plant Ormus if you do more than 3 Washes ..

And yes I applied it to every living plant in my garden including my Rare Palm trees 😊

Will Update !

Ed

Ps Ormus Millionaire 😊
It's ridiculously easy to make ! ...Any one can do it ..
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 08:39:24 AM by edzone9 »
Zone 10

pineislander

• Bokeelia, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »
I'm very excited to back off on the Chemical fertilizer, that don't mean I would never use them , But if my trees continue to thrive with the Ormus , than that's all I will feed them ..

Don't fool yourself, what you are making IS a fertilizer made of chemicals. For the plants (not to drink,please) you should try making lye yourself out of hardwood wood ashes (potassium hydroxide instead of sodium hydroxide) and you will be helping them get that essential nutrient.

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2017, 07:18:46 PM »
I don't use Lye, I said I use milk of Magnesia, I would never use Lye to make something m going to consume .

Thanks Ed
Zone 10

edzone9

• Zone 10 SW Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2017, 10:38:53 PM »
Found these interesting Ormus Plant Experiments.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/ormusplants.htm
Zone 10

Mark in Texas

• Fredericksburg Texas, (central TX), zone 8a
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2017, 09:51:44 AM »
Plants require the basic essential 13 elements to perform.  There are beneficial elements that can enhance their performance.  If they're not getting the required macros, secondarys, and micros they will not perform.  How they get those elements is immaterial whether it be naturally from the ground or applied in some from of chemicals, salts.

Lye (sodium hydroxide) or any other chemical is broken down into ions.  it doesn't go free form, intact, into the plant.   Unless you have acidic soil never apply hardwood ashes.  It'll raise your pH like a kite.

Mark in Texas

• Fredericksburg Texas, (central TX), zone 8a
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2017, 09:56:41 AM »

And yes I applied it to every living plant in my garden including my Rare Palm trees 😊

You keep applying sodium chloride and..........

demingcr

• USA, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2017, 01:08:09 PM »

You keep applying sodium chloride and..........

But the pseudoscience and un-cited "studies" tell us if we chant ritualistically and think positively while aligning our chi with positively charged water that our yields will be increased by 50000%
- Colin

DeeMango

• I can haz a mango?
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2017, 11:35:39 PM »

Main stream science
Main stream news
Organized Religion

"Science" is a systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment. The difference between what people call "mainstream science" and psuedoscience is that "Mainstream" science follows strict systems of experimentation to weed out things like observer bias and outside uncontrolled variables to come to a statistically reliable result.

Pseudoscience on the other hand are practices, beliefs and statements that sound scientific, but are not constrained by use of the scientific method. They often consist of fantastic claims, confirmation bias and untestable (unfalsifiable) claims.

Why is Science (aka "Mainstream Science") preferable to Non-mainstream (Pseudo)science? Because it works.
Scientific method has been used to develop the internet that we are using here, It has resulted in putting men in space, it has rid the world of smallpox and polio. As Richard Dawkins said,
"How do we justify, as it were, that science would give us the truth? It works. Planes fly, cars drive, computers compute. If you base medicine on science, you cure people; if you base the design of planes on science, they fly; if you base the design of rockets on science, they reach the moon. It works … bitches."
Dee (I can haz a) Mango