Author Topic: Trying to contact dongeorgio  (Read 2755 times)

Zafra

• tropical, around 2700ft elevation
    • View Profile
    • Casa Abya Yala
Trying to contact dongeorgio
« on: July 14, 2020, 11:14:15 AM »
I’ve emailed him several times and gotten no response. With th COVID numbers like they are in FL I can’t help but worry. Is anyone here in touch with George?

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Trying to contact dongeorgio
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2020, 01:21:57 PM »
I’ve emailed him several times and gotten no response. With th COVID numbers like they are in FL I can’t help but worry. Is anyone here in touch with George?

He is fine.  Just laying low for now.
- Rob

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 01:31:24 PM »
DG is a real estate investor. He over charged for years for scions. Now due to a black swan event called Covid the local real estate has crashed all around him. Good luck unloading DG!

dongeorgio

• If you have any mango that I don't...CONTACT ME!
    • zone 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2020, 07:06:52 PM »
LOL!  Thank you for your concern but I am fine.  I haven't been on the site in a while but a friend sent me a screen shot so I thought I would respond.   I have been in lockdown since March 9th waiting out the virus so thankfully my family and I are all safe.  Also, in case Zands was worried, I sold the bulk of my portfolio over the last 2 years as the prices rose to numbers I couldn't fathom and am awaiting the crash to buy back more.  (Any south Florida commercial realtors with off market deals, feel free to reach out). I will likely take this season off as I do not want to enter a post office during covid times but rest assured, I'll be back to selling overpriced scions in no time!
George

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 12:53:19 PM »
LOL!  Thank you for your concern but I am fine.  I haven't been on the site in a while but a friend sent me a screen shot so I thought I would respond.   I have been in lockdown since March 9th waiting out the virus so thankfully my family and I are all safe.  Also, in case Zands was worried, I sold the bulk of my portfolio over the last 2 years as the prices rose to numbers I couldn't fathom and am awaiting the crash to buy back more.  (Any south Florida commercial realtors with off market deals, feel free to reach out). I will likely take this season off as I do not want to enter a post office during covid times but rest assured, I'll be back to selling overpriced scions in no time!

Glad to know you're alive and will eventually be back to your budwood swindling ways.

Speaking of realtors, if anyone is looking to buy or sell in house in South Florida and needs a mediocre (at best) real estate agent, send me a message!

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2020, 03:43:05 PM »

Glad to know you're alive and will eventually be back to your budwood swindling ways.

Speaking of realtors, if anyone is looking to buy or sell in house in South Florida and needs a mediocre (at best) real estate agent, send me a message!

Thats selling yourself...
- Rob

dongeorgio

• zone 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2020, 05:34:46 PM »
I've seen him in action . . . mediocre is being generous!
George

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 12:21:17 PM »
I’ll take a mediocre realtor over one who is completely and totally full of shit any day of the week but selling property in Florida, maybe there is somewhere with over 5’ in elevation without an HoA.

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2020, 12:29:59 PM »
We've been looking to buy, but so far sellers haven't wanted to budge with their inflated prices.  At least around here.
John

bsbullie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2020, 02:18:06 PM »
Yes, plenty of land with no HOAs.  Is there anything for sale, different story.

Its a total seller's market right now.  You snooze or low ball, you lose...
- Rob

dongeorgio

• zone 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 03:17:20 PM »
Insanely the residential market is still rocking with Industrial close behind.   The only people really feeling a pinch is retail (short term) and office (long term).   I wonder how many people realized they could work and be productive from home during this pandemic. 

On a side note, how did you know what I do for a living Zands?  I don't think we've ever met
George

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 04:34:47 PM »
I’ll take a mediocre realtor over one who is completely and totally full of shit any day of the week but selling property in Florida, maybe there is somewhere with over 5’ in elevation without an HoA.

Look into Martin County, St Lucie, and Indian River. Coconut belt close proximity to intercoastal and ocean. There is lots of land for sale no HOA above 10ft elevation in those counties.
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

Aaron

• SWFL
    • View Profile
    • http://nofogroves.com/
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 06:51:16 PM »
We've been looking to buy, but so far sellers haven't wanted to budge with their inflated prices.  At least around here.

did you try telling them their house will be under water in 7 years.

johnb51

• USA Deerfield Beach, FL Zone 11a
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2020, 12:11:55 PM »
They know.  That's why they're selling.  Unfortunately I have family obligations that keep me down here in Broward, or else I'd want to be at least 50 ft. above sea level!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 05:16:19 PM by johnb51 »
John

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2020, 03:46:31 PM »
Insanely the residential market is still rocking with Industrial close behind.   The only people really feeling a pinch is retail (short term) and office (long term).   I wonder how many people realized they could work and be productive from home during this pandemic. 

On a side note, how did you know what I do for a living Zands?  I don't think we've ever met

Don't call me baby, I'll call you. 

dongeorgio

• zone 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2020, 08:17:17 PM »
Note to self:  Disconnect all phones
George

Veggieman01

• Vero beach 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2022, 11:15:26 PM »
Nullzero do you have a picture or map of the coconut belt

Pasca

• Los Angeles, California, 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2022, 11:32:09 AM »
Who would have thought that I get a crash course on Florida real estate when I sign up to be a member of a tropical fruit forum :)

I don't know any of the gentleman in the chat.  You all have a great sense of humour and quick wits.  Love it.

Best,