Author Topic: Citrus Growers Forum Members Read This  (Read 4458 times)

Millet

• Colorado
    • View Profile
Citrus Growers Forum Members Read This
« on: April 22, 2014, 08:34:56 PM »
I notice that there are no Citrus Growers Forum members posting, or answering post on page 2 of this Citrus board.  If you look at the top left corner of each page, just above the solid green line, you will see the phrase "Page 1 of 2" and so on.  Click on the "2" for the next page of citrus postings. There you can add a new post, read or answer  the new citrus posts on that page.  When page 2 becomes full it will go to page 3 and so on.  If you have any trouble or question send me a PM. - Millet
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 08:55:24 PM by Millet »

justjoan

• Brooklyn Park, Mn 4
    • View Profile
Re: Citrus Growers Forum Members Read This
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 11:15:28 AM »
Thank you....was a bit confused getting used to the new operation!!! 
A word to the wise is sufficent

nullzero

• Zone 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Citrus Growers Forum Members Read This
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2014, 04:36:14 PM »
I would like to add if your talking about a particular topic like Australian Finger Lime. It helps to make a new thread titled "Australian Finger Lime Thread". Then all the related posts and info can be added over time in which it can be expanded (also easily searched upon).

Just thought I would like to add some tips. Of course if the topic is to broad or specific it won't be of much help. Also the search function at the top of the page works well. The mods just need to add the citrus sub forums to the list.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 04:44:58 PM by nullzero »
Grow mainly fruits, vegetables, and herbs.