Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Discussion

Our friends from Puerto Rico were attacked by Maria

(1/5) > >>

wonderfruit:
Does anybody has any news about them ? It seems they are going to be for a while disconected

JF:
Our Caribbean brothers and sisters have been hammered by two devastating hurricanes now our Mexican friends and neighbors are suffering from two major earthquakes. We send them our blessings and support.

Zarafet:
My whole family lives in Cataņo Puerto Rico, the most affected place on the island and they say it's real bad. Money isn't helpful as there is nothing left to buy, food wise. It's a shame.

--- Quote from: JF on September 22, 2017, 07:33:25 PM ---Our Caribbean brothers and sisters have been hammered by two devastating hurricanes now our Mexican friends and neighbors are suffering from two major earthquakes. We send them our blessings and support.

--- End quote ---

ericalynne:
Bryan Brunner is at Montoso Gardens in PR. Nothing new is posted on his website, but then if no one has power, that would be hard to do.

We think and hope and pray for all those in PR, Mexico City....

Jsvand5:
I don't understand why it is taking so long to get food and water down there. I also don't understand why medical ships aren't headed there. More people will die in the conditions on that island right now then died in the initial storm. Just a sad situation

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version