Author Topic: Super sizing your fruits  (Read 9547 times)

DRFixembones

• Miami, Florida
    • View Profile
    • www.ZacharyDvorkin.com
Super sizing your fruits
« on: January 09, 2013, 09:56:22 PM »
Does anybody have an opinion or information on the rock dust? I have heard that by adding rock dust and certain minerals to your soil, it can really enlarge your crop? Specifically I've heard this with vegetables, but does anybody know it to be true with fruit trees? Also, where can you get this?
Zach

Tropicdude

• Broward County, Florida, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Super sizing your fruits
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 10:11:20 PM »
Yes certain minerals and chemicals can increase size, and production of tree fruits.

a simple mineral such as cobalt is capable of increasing the size of a mango.

here is a link to some testing done, using just seaweed extract and yeast combinations,   yes yeast !!  has many amino acids, and vitamins.

http://scihub.org/ABJNA/PDF/2010/3/1-3-421-429.pdf

looking at the tables its Amazing!!  not only doubled the size of the mangoes, but decreased peal and seed size, increased brix, and more than doubled production.
using a combination of seaweed and yeast foliar sprays can do wonders it seems

So I think its a good idea to use something to replace the trace minerals that are probably long gone in the soil.  but also use a foliar spray at critical times,  as in the study, during flowering.

plus its relatively cheap to do, for so much benefit.

Similar study on cucumbers:
http://www.iasj.net/iasj?func=fulltext&aId=30359

Melons:
http://www.aensiweb.com/rjabs/rjabs/2012/201-212.pdf

And many other research papers basically say the same thing, seaweed and or yeast, benefit crops.  seaweed also has some insecticidal, and disease defense properties also.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 10:59:29 PM by Tropicdude »
William
" The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.....The second best time, is now ! "

OrganicJim

• USA, Sanford, FLorida, 32771, 9b
    • View Profile
    • TurfPro USA
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 11:42:08 AM »
The main thing that you have to watch when adding nutritional elements is that you keep them in ballance. Too much on of one can lock up another and cause big damage. I change my soil very slowly to keep things in ballance and use foliar sprays to add both size and to raise brix levels.

DRFixembones

• Miami, Florida
    • View Profile
    • www.ZacharyDvorkin.com
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »
I have never added any foliar sprays to my trees. What are the benefits, and how should I go about this?
Zach

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2013, 01:54:23 PM »
I have never added any foliar sprays to my trees. What are the benefits, and how should I go about this?

Sometime foliar sprays are used to just replace a deficiency a plant or crop has.  in those cases, one would need to find out what that deficiency is.

Seaweed foliar sprays I think can be used not as only a way to benefit the plant nutritionally directly through its trace minerals, but also as a bio stimulant due to its natural plant hormones.  on top of all that, seaweed can also help against insects, and some diseases.

in the soil it reduces nematodes, and benefits the good mychorrihizal   fungi.   the alginic acid in seaweed extract, helps retain moisture in soil without losing aeration.

seaweed extracts come in all concentrations, so you need to read and follow the label of the product your using, generally its strong stuff. and a little goes a long way.

Seaweed Extracts as Biostimulants of Plant Growth and Development
http://www.google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CDYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Ffaculty.ksu.edu.sa%2F76158%2FDocuments%2FJPGR%2520review.pdf&ei=iQrvUP2LMorA8ASN9YGACQ&usg=AFQjCNFgWC2xHJaU7Efo8PjQ_KhwllwE6A&sig2=twzdAHb_QvgBVs4oOOGimA&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.eWU&cad=rja

That paper has some detailed explanation and research done on the seaweed.

Other foliar sprays that can be used as general nutritionals and bio stimulants, are yeast extracts, and Moringa leaf extracts.

The idea behind these sprays is not to just repair a deficiency, but to give your plant everything it needs to take advantage of its full genetic potential.  of course you can grow fruit with just applying your NPK 6-6-6 or whatever.  but if you can raise the brix, increase the production , quality and size of the fruit using foliar sprays or adding trace minerals to the soil, why not?  even better if these same things, can increase plant health and improve the soil.   Seaweed extract even helps with sprouting seeds, and can protect against stresses like cold weather.

I only just started using this stuff,  funny, I have heard about it for years, and just thought, ah big deal just another foliar fertilizer. I had no idea of all the benefits, until i started researching it.

eventually i would like to learn and make my own,  which needs to be fermented  first.  I have made moringa sprays though, its pretty easy.  has similar properties to seaweed ( minerals, and hormones ). of course the minerals available in the leaves of moringa may depend greatly on whats in the soil its grown in, so if one was to use azomite or other trace minerals on the moringa trees, the leaves would have them also, and when made into extracts can be used to fertilize other plants via sprays, at least thats my theory.

William
" The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago.....The second best time, is now ! "

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2013, 10:41:20 PM »
I did a test last year with Azomite. I applied 4-5 lbs per tree to 8 Donnie Avocado trees with no noticeable increase in size or production.   This year I'm planning to test sea weed.
Carlos
 Tweeter: @carlosdlt280
www.myavocadotrees.com
zone 10a Miami-Dade County

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2013, 12:20:31 AM »
I did a test last year with Azomite. I applied 4-5 lbs per tree to 8 Donnie Avocado trees with no noticeable increase in size or production.   This year I'm planning to test sea weed.

Cool,  what product are you going to use?

I tried looking around at application times, and instructions usually say to apply at flowering, and later again when fruits are like at pea stage.  but I know your interest is in getting your Doni to flower sooner.  I know that tests show that at least in tomatoes, seaweed can make them flower sooner.  but not sure about trees. so you might want to try spraying them a bit sooner, at least on a couple trees, to see if you can get them to flower sooner.  I will keep looking around for information specific to avocado.

depending on the product, i have read that using a spreader agent, and adjusting the ph of the spray, to a little below 7. helps plants absorb the foliar sprays better. and of course the obvious , spraying when its cool, and above and below leaves.   

please keep me/us informed on the results.  be interesting to see what if any difference with Avocados  between controls and ones that have been sprayed.
William

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2013, 12:37:19 AM »
I have seen a few studies that look at various bio-active soil amendments and basalt rock flour soil additives and the differences they make.I had a rock flour phase when I tossed it around with abandon and waited for the rich bounty.Anyway it appears they can make a big difference in soils very low in humus,biological activity abnd with stark nutrient deficiencies.Rock flour especially, apparently makes little difference when the soil is already quite fertile and at an appropriate pH.

bangkok

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2013, 12:40:53 AM »
This study was carried out during two successive
seasons (2008 and 2009) on four years old Keitte
mango trees grafted onto seedling rootstock and
planted at 5 meters apart in sandy soil under drip
irrigation system

This is hydroculture so the test is not fair. Hydroculture grows much faster because there is much more air around the roots.

venturabananas

• USA, CA, Ventura, zone 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 12:54:44 AM »
I was under the impression that the growth stimulating effects of seaweed extract were entirely related to the growth hormone analogs in it, not minerals.  Does anyone know of any scientific evidence that contradicts this impression?  When I used seaweed extract on banana plants with mineral deficiencies it exacerbated the deficiency symptoms by speeding up the rate of growth.

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 11:52:38 AM »
Yes its the hormones that are mostly attributed to the growth boosts. 

there is some confusion, the foliar sprays should not be a substitute for regular soil fertilizers.   

most benefit would come at the time of flowering, and at fruit set.

while looking around for Avocado tests, i did come across many others,  in Citrus, the size, and taste of the fruit remained the same, but production increased using foliar sprays.  but one added benefit, was that fruits matures up to 7 days ahead of time, which was considered beneficial to those trying to get better market price.

http://www.google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fshs.org%2FProceedings%2FPassword%2520Protected%2F1994%2520Vol.%2520107%2F82-85%2520(KOO).pdf&ei=qT7wUJP1L4-08ATk0IFA&usg=AFQjCNEDJgSWAOEmkHI8hxPy5vrDVhF2YQ&sig2=Z9HdGqNmZkeTvtvCLaNrDw&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.eWU&cad=rja

Regarding the azomite, or rock dust,  I believe its a matter of availability,  just spreading it on the surface, around the trunk of a tree, may not be enough, if its not leaching down and making contact with the roots. I do not see rock dust being very effective in, non organic systems and would take time so that those minerals are in a form that can be picked up by the roots.

On the other hand, foliar spray of trace minerals or other nutrients, are available in just hours to the plant.   

For some crops the boron in seaweed may not be enough,  Avocado from my understanding has heavy requirements, and so does Papaya.  yes seaweeds have all these minerals, but seaweed alone may not have the amounts of certain minerals to get the maximum benefit in them,  seaweed may have boron , iron, zinc, and cobalt,  but the question is, how much does your crop need, and will the application of seaweed supply all that is needed?

Seems no matter where seaweed was used, the results were some kind of benefit, reduced insect problems, less fungal problems, almost always an increase in production, and in many cases better tasting product and increased size,  tomatoes, lettuce, mangoes, herbs, potatoes, and so on.  lots of research has been done on this.

And its so damn cheap,  the stuff is so concentrated, that the dry powder stuff you buy needs to be diluted like 3000-5000 to 1,  and your only doing maybe 2-3 sprays a year.

I was very interested in the benefits of the yeast in combination with the seaweed. how amino acids, and vitamins in the yeast also increased plant yield and brix at least in mango.  another product that is cheap, and easy to get.

In an earlier post I mentioned Cobalt,  i have come across a few articles on the results of cobalt applications in mango.  this study also include choline.

http://www.google.com.do/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lifesciencesite.com%2Flsj%2Flife0801%2F40_4621life0801_337_343.pdf&ei=sTzwUOWAPJSm8QTeroGgBw&usg=AFQjCNH64M7y726elyqF3l1iA_gANAWOAg&sig2=oYIb_oNFQDNBqIwxUjYWtQ&bvm=bv.1357700187,d.eWU&cad=rja

Anyway, the original question was about rock dust and minerals to increase fruit size, I think that if conditions are good in the soil, the rock dust does wonders, and studies have shown, that certain minerals applied to the leaves of some crops can indeed increase their size.  seaweed and rock dusts are just 2 forms of getting trace minerals to your plant.  seaweed has many other benefits in addition to just the trace minerals.

anyway all my posts on this matter, may lead some to think I represent some seaweed harvesters organization lol.   all i wanted to share was that I have come across many and I mean many studies on this, and they seem unanimous in the benefits of seaweed, and if you noticed I try to avoid studies made by companies pushing any particular product. or testimonials from people that have used the product.  as that is not very scientific.    I could apply seaweed to my plants this year but climate may have been bad, so I may think that the product had no added benefit.  controls are needed under the same condition.  and also, the controls should be fertilized the same as the test plants, minus the product under test.  I wish I had the room to do these tests for myself.   someday I will.
William

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2013, 12:30:07 PM »

I tried looking around at application times, and instructions usually say to apply at flowering, and later again when fruits are like at pea stage.  but I know your interest is in getting your Doni to flower sooner.  I know that tests show that at least in tomatoes, seaweed can make them flower sooner.  but not sure about trees. so you might want to try spraying them a bit sooner, at least on a couple trees, to see if you can get them to flower sooner.  I will keep looking around for information specific to avocado.

depending on the product, i have read that using a spreader agent, and adjusting the ph of the spray, to a little below 7. helps plants absorb the foliar sprays better. and of course the obvious , spraying when its cool, and above and below leaves.   

please keep me/us informed on the results.  be interesting to see what if any difference with Avocados  between controls and ones that have been sprayed.

To test sea weed on my Donies to induce flowering it may be too late. Remember when you visited my grove we saw a couple of flowers open on top of the Donies by the pump. Well now the flowering and bees are every where,  seems like this season very warm winter has pushed the flowers 2-3 weeks earlier
Still I would like your recommendation on the type of sea weed to use.
I got Maxicrop Spluble powder but the instruction do not mention foliar. The product looks good and strong.
Carlos
www.myavocadotrees.com

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2013, 01:29:11 PM »

To test sea weed on my Donies to induce flowering it may be too late. Remember when you visited my grove we saw a couple of flowers open on top of the Donies by the pump. Well now the flowering and bees are every where,  seems like this season very warm winter has pushed the flowers 2-3 weeks earlier
Still I would like your recommendation on the type of sea weed to use.
I got Maxicrop Spluble powder but the instruction do not mention foliar. The product looks good and strong.

I have not used any products in the US, so have no personal experience, I have seen the Maxicrop products online, and you are correct, they d not seem to list how to use it as a foliar spray. I did some looking around for some US companies, and came across this one in Texas, they also have many other products.

http://www.mycsa.us/products/
they have downloadable documentation on all their products. 

they also have neem, amino acid, myco and other products.

another supplier is at

http://www.kelp4less.com/product-category/foliar-sprays/

they seem to cater to the home grown medicinal market  ;)  but do have kelp and other products.

I have seen many products from China,  quality? who knows.  and some products from New Zealand . one could just purchase some soluble powder online and mix,  a company called kelp4less.com

Yes I remember seeing the flowers on your trees,  would be too late for spray now, except maybe to benefit in keeping fruit ( preventing drop ) but i know your main interest is to get earlier flowering for the market.   not sure if seaweed will do the trick on avocados , but at least in some other crops it does seem to have that effect.
William

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Kelp 4 less seems like a good product. Since flowering and fruit set will be going on now for several weeks I ordered 20lbs. I will give it two shots of 10lbs mixed with the irrigation water 10 days apart as soon as I get it.
Carlos
www.myavocadotrees.com

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2013, 05:42:32 PM »
http://www.minplus.com.au/reports/01-173sum.html

There is a larger report attached to this outline which shows rock dust studies and plant responses in my district.This company is doing very well and has a professional approach.

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2013, 06:50:08 PM »
I think Tropicdude is correct. I would not give credit to a study published by someone who sells it.
It seems to take a long time to break down to be used by plants. As I said above I used generously in some of my trees with no aparent diference may be in a few years once the mineral get broken down.
Carlos
www.myavocadotrees.com

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2013, 10:02:52 PM »
There are probably hundreds of testimonials of people that have used rock dust, that have swear by it, and I think its something useful to use. specially for commercial growers, but I do not think that the uptake is that quick,  its one thing to apply it when your tilling the soil, or adding it to cover crops that will be tilled in.  and another for trees in an orchard.  this is just my opinion, but seems logical to assume that the powder just spread on top around the trunk of the tree, is just not going to dissolve and break down into a form useful to that tree over night, it will eventually though.

@carlos,  lol , you really jumped in , that stuff is concentrated , here is what they recommend at their website

Dissolve 4 dry ounces in 1 gallon of water to make the concentrate. For smaller batches dissolve 1 dry ounce per 1 quart of water.
Always dilute the concentrate down even further with water.
Dilute 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water

here is another typical application rate for seaweed extract powder

Spraying: Diluted with water by 1:2500-3000.
The crops with one picking: To spray 3~4 times in whole growing period.
The crops with several picking: To spray after each picking.
Drip Irrigation: Diluted with water by 1:2500-3000. Dosage: 1.5-3 kg/ha.
To apply 3~4 times in whole growing period.

Some products have the application rates the same for Avocado as with Mango, but to be on the safe side, try a lower application rate first.  good luck.

also don't give up on the rock dust,  Fla soils are so poor I do not see how plants could not benefit from it.
William

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 08:38:03 AM »
Willian you saw my irrigation pump I can deliver 1000+ gal per minute. I'm planning to take 10 lbs of the sea weed powder mix in my side tank with 50 gal of water and pump it into the irrigation system in a period of 30 min. It will be like diluting the 10lbs in 30,000 gal. How does that math sound to you?  Too much? Remember 20 Acres and each tree has its own micro jet.
Carlos
www.myavocadotrees.com

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 12:58:08 PM »
Willian you saw my irrigation pump I can deliver 1000+ gal per minute. I'm planning to take 10 lbs of the sea weed powder mix in my side tank with 50 gal of water and pump it into the irrigation system in a period of 30 min. It will be like diluting the 10lbs in 30,000 gal. How does that math sound to you?  Too much? Remember 20 Acres and each tree has its own micro jet.

Yeah i think your ok at that dosage,  i was tinkering around with conversion tables and such. as most of the products I see have metric systems.

the trick here in your case is to go by the area covered .   a couple products I came across had dosage rate recommendations of 1.5 Kg of powdered seaweed product for Ha.  ( drip irrigation not foliar )

ok so I had to put my noodle to work lol.   1.5kg = 3.3 lbs aprox.

1 ha = 0.4 Acres aprox.   so 20 acres is 8 Hectares.     8 X 3.3lbs = 26 lbs aprox.

at another site they say to use 24 - 48 dry ounces per acre per year and not to exceed 12 oz per acre per application, so lets say you use 10oz per acre,  10oz X 20 acres = 200oz or 12.5 pounds  this can be applied 3 times a year.

So I guess your pretty safe just using 10lbs. 

For foliar applications the dosage is lower, and you can get a lot more mileage out of the product.  I assume you will be doing foliar tests when the timing is right next opportunity.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:03:46 PM by Tropicdude »
William

RodneyS

• Cerritos, CA (Zone 11a)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 01:10:01 PM »
Put your trust in the mighty worm

Worm castings in the soil
Worm compost tea for soil drench & foliar spray

I've also read that a foliar spray made w/ minced moringa oleifera leaves boosts growth, too

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 01:25:31 PM »
Put your trust in the mighty worm

Worm castings in the soil
Worm compost tea for soil drench & foliar spray

I've also read that a foliar spray made w/ minced moringa oleifera leaves boosts growth, too

I have already used moringa that way.   also with worm castings, if you feed them things that have trace minerals, those trace minerals will be in the end product.   so if you feed moringa to the worms, and have fertilized moringa with rock dust or seaweed, the worm castings will also be loaded with minerals,  doesnt have to be just moringa, it goes for whatever you feed them.

In Cuba they developed a system called "Organiponicos" and basically it all wormcastings, and drip irrigation, works well.  organiponicos, is a modified permaculture system they developed, after receiving guidance from some Australian permies that paid them a visit, during the "special period" . 
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:31:23 PM by Tropicdude »
William

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2013, 03:51:44 PM »
There are probably hundreds of testimonials of people that have used rock dust, that have swear by it, and I think its something useful to use. specially for commercial growers, but I do not think that the uptake is that quick,  its one thing to apply it when your tilling the soil, or adding it to cover crops that will be tilled in.  and another for trees in an orchard.  this is just my opinion, but seems logical to assume that the powder just spread on top around the trunk of the tree, is just not going to dissolve and break down into a form useful to that tree over night, it will eventually though.

@carlos,  lol , you really jumped in , that stuff is concentrated , here is what they recommend at their website

Dissolve 4 dry ounces in 1 gallon of water to make the concentrate. For smaller batches dissolve 1 dry ounce per 1 quart of water.
Always dilute the concentrate down even further with water.
Dilute 1 part concentrate to 10 parts water

here is another typical application rate for seaweed extract powder

Spraying: Diluted with water by 1:2500-3000.
The crops with one picking: To spray 3~4 times in whole growing period.
The crops with several picking: To spray after each picking.
Drip Irrigation: Diluted with water by 1:2500-3000. Dosage: 1.5-3 kg/ha.
To apply 3~4 times in whole growing period.

Some products have the application rates the same for Avocado as with Mango, but to be on the safe side, try a lower application rate first.  good luck.

also don't give up on the rock dust,  Fla soils are so poor I do not see how plants could not benefit from it.

Rock dust is too expensive to bring down to Florida If I had an organic grove, may be. I did not see anything unusual when I tested it. It may take a longer time and a lot more material to make an impact on my soil.  Thanks for the calculations I will do 10 lbs when I get it I assume next week. Then wait two weeks and hit it again. It would be interesting to see if it has an impact on my Dupuis tree that don't set a lot of fruit compared with the others.
Carlos
www.myavocadotrees.com

mikesid

• Zone 10B/11a - East Boynton Beach - Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2013, 04:08:08 PM »
Yes certain minerals and chemicals can increase size, and production of tree fruits.

here is a link to some testing done, using just seaweed extract and yeast combinations,   yes yeast !!  has many amino acids, and vitamins.

looking at the tables its Amazing!!  not only doubled the size of the mangoes, but decreased peal and seed size, increased brix, and more than doubled production.

So I think its a good idea to use something to replace the trace minerals that are probably long gone in the soil.  but also use a foliar spray at critical times,  as in the study, during flowering.

Melons:

And many other research papers basically say the same thing, seaweed and or yeast, benefit crops.  seaweed also has some insecticidal, and disease defense properties also.

Has anyone tried collecting their own seaweed or yeast? do you have to wash it? Were so close to the ocean and me with an empty composter just waiting to swallow up some organic material...I also have a brewery close to me that said I can have all the spent yeast I want...Does anyone compost their own or is it always a commercialy purchased micro/foliar spray? I was able to sneak some chickens into my neighborhood and have some good compost from them.

Tropicdude

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2013, 10:06:37 PM »

Melons:

Has anyone tried collecting their own seaweed or yeast? do you have to wash it? Were so close to the ocean and me with an empty composter just waiting to swallow up some organic material...I also have a brewery close to me that said I can have all the spent yeast I want...Does anyone compost their own or is it always a commercialy purchased micro/foliar spray? I was able to sneak some chickens into my neighborhood and have some good compost from them.

Lots of videos on the subject, I have read that you should ferment it before use, or it will rob nitrogen from the soil until it starts to break down.  but if you ferment it, first, it will be ok.    basically you wash it off with fresh water, then place it into a  bucket with some water, and let it rot.   here the time varies greatly, some say 4 weeks others say 3 months,  the idea is you want it rotten before you use it.

I am all for sustainability, but if I had a bucket of rotting seaweed in my backyard my wife would go nuts lol . for now I will stick with just buying a ready to use product its not that expensive.  if I had a big farm, I would make my own for sure,  lots of beaches on this Island, and i could just load up my pickup with the stuff, and use it in the compost.

http://www.doityourself.com/stry/how-to-create-your-own-seaweed-fertilizer#.UPIrR3cYEq4

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Seaweed-Tea-Liquid-Fertiliser
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 10:42:58 PM by Tropicdude »
William

CTMIAMI

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2013, 08:58:37 PM »
William I did get my Sea Weed from Kelp4less and applied it today. 
It dissolved very well in my 75 gal tank I applied it with the irrigation water during 15 minutes. The 10 lbs were mixed with about 15000-18000 gal of water. It produced a clearly visible, rather strong color  coming out of the micro jets.  Like if you would have mixed a teaspoon or less in a gallon of water. I'll do the other 10 lbs in 10 days. My grove is exploding with flowers every where.
Carlos
www.myavocadotrees.com

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk