Author Topic: Wanted: Soon to be or fruiting African Custard Apple( Annona senegalensis) tree  (Read 1607 times)

PedalaiMaster

• Santa Barbara,CA Zone 10b,lo-med. humid,50%-70% avg.
    • View Profile
Hey everyone, looked at my collection today and noticed that my 2 African custard apple trees had died for some unknown reason, they were 2-3 yrs. old and started from seed( the source was Tradewinds). Anyway I would like a new tree or 2 to put here because I have always wanted to taste an african annona OTHER than Junglesop which there is a 92% chance your not going to try it unless you take a trip to africa and search day and night for it. Reminds me, I had a dream that I took a trip to africa and brought back junglesop scion and grafted it onto cherimoya rootstock. I woke up from that good dream in the next 1-2 min. Thanks everyone
;D Many Regards to all, PM ;D

DurianLover

• Bali, Indonesia
    • View Profile
Hahaha...You really made my day. Why 92%? Good thing they did not sensor you. Otherwise where would I get my entertainment? ;) :D

PedalaiMaster

• Santa Barbara,CA Zone 10b,lo-med. humid,50%-70% avg.
    • View Profile
Yea, should round it off to 90%, why 92%? Don't know, was having an off day, im' just looking for the African Custard Apple tree.
;D Many Regards to all, PM ;D