Author Topic: WTB cotton candy grape seeds  (Read 2208 times)

starling

• Australia
    • View Profile
WTB cotton candy grape seeds
« on: January 02, 2014, 03:49:05 PM »
Looking to buy cotton candy grape seeds, or will trade for Australian species depending on availability of requested species.

Arpeggiated Minor Sevenths: They're pretty, and they'll make women want to have sex with you.

mikesid

• Zone 10B/11a - East Boynton Beach - Florida
    • View Profile
Re: WTB cotton candy grape seeds
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 05:09:27 PM »
Looking to buy cotton candy grape seeds, or will trade for Australian species depending on availability of requested species.
The owner of this cultivar wont release it for sale...last few times I purchased these they were seedless too.

starling

• Australia
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 05:22:43 PM »
The owner of this cultivar wont release it for sale...last few times I purchased these they were seedless too.

Bummer. Oh well.

How do you rate them for taste?
Arpeggiated Minor Sevenths: They're pretty, and they'll make women want to have sex with you.

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2014, 06:12:26 PM »

Next time you find these for sale, shoot me a text of where I can buy em. I'd love to give them a try.

mikesid

• Zone 10B/11a - East Boynton Beach - Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 08:59:44 PM »

Next time you find these for sale, shoot me a text of where I can buy em. I'd love to give them a try.
Definitely, I haven't seen them in a little while. I think they come out around march here..

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk