Author Topic: crossing annona muricata  (Read 1742 times)

JF

• North OC California Zone 10B/America Tropical 13A
    • 90631/97000
    • View Profile
crossing annona muricata
« on: October 21, 2016, 06:55:41 PM »
Has anyone had any success cross pollinating a.muricata with other anonnas? I've successfully cross pollinated a. diversifolia and a.reticulata with atemoya and cherimoya. I have pollinated atemoya, cherimoya and ilama flowers with soursop pollen but I've have not found any info on this in the internet.

TheDom

• Fort Myers, FL
    • View Profile
Re: crossing annona muricata
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
I'm trying to find some info on that via scholar.google.com but nothing yet. I'll let you know if I find anything. If you do find something and it is behind a paywall sci-hub.io is like the Pirate Bay of scientific research articles. Yo-ho mateys.
Dom

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 09:19:19 PM »
I'm trying to find some info on that via scholar.google.com but nothing yet. I'll let you know if I find anything. If you do find something and it is behind a paywall sci-hub.io is like the Pirate Bay of scientific research articles. Yo-ho mateys.
Thanks TheDom I took a look didn't find anything

dragon

• San Diego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 09:57:59 PM »
Hi JF,

Is your soursop currently flowering? I have a soursop about 8 foot but I don't know when my tree is ready to flower? I bought it when it was about 3 ft.  How old I your tree? Do you know what month soursop usually fruiting?

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 10:33:57 PM »
Hi JF,

Is your soursop currently flowering? I have a soursop about 8 foot but I don't know when my tree is ready to flower? I bought it when it was about 3 ft.  How old I your tree? Do you know what month soursop usually fruiting?

Yes it flowered last year. It's a Cuban fiberless and I've had it on the ground for two years. The tree is 3.5 years old from seed. I have another soursop that's been in the ground for 3 years and it's from pine island nursery it bloomed last year but not this year. 

merce3

• west central fl, 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »

thanks for the link!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk