Everything Else > Tropical Vegetables and Other Edibles - Buy, Sell, & Trade

LF: reputable (authentic) source of Indian ginseng (Withania somnifera) seeds

(1/2) > >>

DimplesLee:
Preferably able to obtain a phytosanitary certificate from their local plant quarantine or agriculture office. I'd rather deal with Indian sellers for this one versus Thai sellers - no offence meant just need the authentic seeds. EU studies show it's good for epilepsy and other seizure / involuntary spasms (lewey bodies dementia  , Parkinson's etc) not as medicine itself but as a complementary supplement, pref taken as tea so will be needing to plant some.

PM please, thank you!

Paraponera:

--- Quote from: DimplesLee on March 17, 2017, 08:20:01 AM ---Preferably able to obtain a phytosanitary certificate from their local plant quarantine or agriculture office. I'd rather deal with Indian sellers for this one versus Thai sellers - no offence meant just need the authentic seeds. EU studies show it's good for epilepsy and other seizure / involuntary spasms (lewey bodies dementia  , Parkinson's etc) not as medicine itself but as a complementary supplement, pref taken as tea so will be needing to plant some.

PM please, thank you!

--- End quote ---

Tradewindsfruit.com has them. Germinate them in the light on top of the moist soil after soaking for an hour. Mine have so many berries and i have too many plants now actually. There is a high invasive potential in my area for them I think.

DimplesLee:
Okay thanks! they're out of the stock at the moment but I can wait a bit.

greenman62:
i have a 3yr old plant
i can hunt around for seeds. i thought i saved some
but havent seen them lately.
or, i will probably save some more when it flowers this year.
i dont remember what time they flower, but it produces tons and tons of seeds.
remind me and i will mail you some

Paraponera:
Are you in Florida by any chance?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version