Garbage in, garbage out....
I've bought $35 sprayers that didn't last a few months, for $5 I could care less. I'll take that ROI ANY DAY!
Invest in good products and you shouldnt have problems. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out these pruners/loppers are nothing but problems. I believe I said the same thing in the past when this ad was posted.
Being cheap is not the way yo go. You dont have to spend the most either. Do your homework, find the best product and go with it and you wont have the problems.
Since neither of us are rocket scientists, let me elucidate some facts.
1. Some products are disposable.
2. Not everyone works in an industry where a product is put to hard / regular service.
3. "Better" stuff does not always store well for infrequent users
4. Not everyone has the disposable income to buy / throw away, buy again to test for the "better" stuff"
5. Better stuff is not ALWAYS better.
For someone with so much to give you spend a disproportionate amount of time in your critical mode, and it's too bad.
Oh, and cheap IS the way to go many MANY times. I've bought $1 paint brushes to throw away after use to clean brake parts, cheap gas in my car for a long trip where I don't care, light bulbs, dish washing detergent because I don't give a rat's behind what you or anyone else like you think. AND there are MANY, many like me, is that OK with you?