Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Top hibrid new hibrid Jabos group order shipping update

(1/21) > >>

Raulglezruiz:
I'm trying to do a group order from a jabuticaba breeders third generation, I'm doing this to reduce shipping costs which for an individual buying few seeds would be 75 regular mail, this is because his farm is 250 hectares and after that is more than hour drive to post office

1-I would coordinate the orders
2 - each individual would pay directly to Brazilian grower paypal and then confirmed with me
3-each  parcel will go to each individual address either certificate or EMS as each choose
This Jabuticaba are very hard to get even in Brazil and they confirmed that they are breeded for precocious, these are part of the conversation with him : These ones are all quite precious. We do not work with average breeding, but normally the higher the price more precious it is.
Even in Brazil it is not easy to find these Jabuticabas, we are collecting them for more than 30 years already. Our grandfather is an agriculture engineer and started it, and we are already the third generation working in the collection.
subir fotos onlinecertificity.com
subir fotoscertificity.com
imagencertificity.com
The minimum order is 15 seeds, the only one not available is branca de Mel gigante, and Sapucaia is only 15 seeds available, first come first serve
imagencertificity.com
The shipping reflected is for that big order individual shipping will be calculated once ordering

Raulglezruiz:
subir fotos gratiscertificity.com
subefotoscertificity.com

Raulglezruiz:
Since I'm having no profit out of this and only acting as intermediary I'm not taking claims for lost or confiscated parcels either in Brazil or receiving countries, everyone joining this order knows it's own risks

palologrower:
tempting, but my question would be is, although we don't know the final per seed price, but what kind of prices we looking at potentially?  sorry if too vague?   also, does anyone know the typical ship time from Brazil to the states? And would that be long enough for germination of the seeds in transit? i got burned last time with some stuff from indonesia.

msk0072:
Brazil and some other L. America countries have the worst shipping time. That is my more than one time experience

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version