Author Topic: Adding minor elements ‘how to’ ?  (Read 1751 times)

Johnny Redland

• Redland FL
    • View Profile
Adding minor elements ‘how to’ ?
« on: February 05, 2018, 11:03:34 PM »
Instructions say how to mix it and note to spray up to tree runoff. Are they talking about the ‘dripline’ Of the tree and if so, I assume add it directly to the soil, is that correct?

OCchris1

• Old Towne Orange, CA 10B
    • View Profile
Re: Adding minor elements ‘how to’ ?
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2018, 02:01:43 AM »
Im with you Johnny- How? When? Where? I do it it but i don't know if I'm doing it correctly. Good post. Chris
-Chris

pineislander

• Bokeelia, FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 06:41:56 AM »
Instructions say how to mix it and note to spray up to tree runoff. Are they talking about the ‘dripline’ Of the tree and if so, I assume add it directly to the soil, is that correct?
They mean to spray the leaves until the spray "runs off" those leaves.
The rate application is different for foliar compared to soil drench. Good to fully understand directions before applying either since you could do damage if done incorrectly.

Johnny Redland

• Redland FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2018, 07:14:54 AM »
They mean to spray the leaves until the spray "runs off" those leaves.
The rate application is different for foliar compared to soil drench. Good to fully understand directions before applying either since you could do damage if done incorrectly.

Awesome! Appreciate the clarification. The directions were rather short and ambiguous

PurpleAlligator

• USA, Miami, FL, 33187, 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2018, 01:19:54 PM »
It’s hard to overdo the soil drench here in the Redlands due to rocky alkaline soil.

Johnny Redland

• Redland FL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2018, 08:25:47 PM »
It’s hard to overdo the soil drench here in the Redlands due to rocky alkaline soil.

Hey man, it was good to meet you briefly when I dropped off the amber jack to ya. Sorry I had to jet, but newborn at the house has a lot of my calendar time slots booked up these days. Hopefully we can get together and bullsh*t one of these days. We’re building the house 3 blocks south of Knausberry on the corner, so we’ll be neighbors

PurpleAlligator

• USA, Miami, FL, 33187, 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2018, 07:58:52 AM »

Hey man, it was good to meet you briefly when I dropped off the amber jack to ya. Sorry I had to jet, but newborn at the house has a lot of my calendar time slots booked up these days. Hopefully we can get together and bullsh*t one of these days. We’re building the house 3 blocks south of Knausberry on the corner, so we’ll be neighbors

Sounds good. Drop me a pm anytime. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk