Author Topic: Where To Buy Tropical Fruit Online  (Read 149279 times)

naa

• Lancaster
    • View Profile
Re: Where To Buy Tropical Fruit Online
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2017, 06:03:33 PM »
I am looking to buy Noni leave. Where I get can  them in California

sahai1

• NST, THAILAND
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 16, 2018, 08:36:43 PM »
Hey, I'm not a seller, but I recently found something very hard to acquire from a seller on Ebay, although I was able to contact him on Line outside of Ebay, I got 4 sprouted Black Palm nuts, and 20 sprouted Arenga Pinnata seeds.

They were shipping in vacuum sealed moist coco coir, and made it perfectly. 

https://www.ebay.com/usr/patikit

Hope that helps somebody else. 

Bush2Beach

• Santa Cruz, California Sunset Zone 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2018, 12:31:04 PM »
Cherimoya fruits shipped to you NOW:
https://www.localharvest.org/cherimoya-anonna-C27614

Alex21686

• Brookfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2018, 09:52:33 PM »
Hi all, my first time posting.

I live in CT, where access to tropical fruit is very limited.  I saw Cherimoya in the store one time but they were $13/lb (!) and I didn't know what to look for; haven't seen it since.  I've fallen in love with mangos over the last couple of years but have never had any outside of Tommy Atkins (which I can't stand, but I've never had one from a backyard), Kent (which I love), Keitt, and maybe a Haden, but I can't remember.   I've read and heard that Valencia Pride is a great mango and see the Mango Factory grows them.  I would imagine since the vast majority are in Florida that they likely haven't had to go this route, I'd greatly appreciate if anyone has any experience with this grower.  I assume since it is listed that it's been vouched for, but a little backup never hurt!   I was also wondering, though I don't know if this is the right thread for it, if I would be able to buy any mangoes from other members when it's the season.   I haven't been down to Florida in years and it's unlikely I'll be able to make a trip this year with my work schedule, so being able to experience a variety of mangoes would be awesome!  Any help would be highly appreciated.

fruitlovers

• www.fruitlovers.com
    • USA, Big Island, East Hawaii, Zone 13a
    • View Profile
    • Fruit Lover's Nursery
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2018, 03:23:44 AM »
There's a forum memeber Squam that ships mangoes in season. He has a very good assortment.
Oscar

JS012170

• NEW YORK, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2018, 12:22:22 PM »
Does anyone knows where I can buy ambarella fruit or June plum online? 
Thanks.

Alex21686

• Brookfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2018, 11:04:30 AM »
There's a forum memeber Squam that ships mangoes in season. He has a very good assortment.

Thanks, fruitlovers!  I will certainly check out his farm!

nighthawk0911@yahoo.com

• Blue lives matter.
    • SW Florida Zone 9B
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2018, 02:33:58 PM »
Hi all, my first time posting.

I live in CT, where access to tropical fruit is very limited.  I saw Cherimoya in the store one time but they were $13/lb (!) and I didn't know what to look for; haven't seen it since.  I've fallen in love with mangos over the last couple of years but have never had any outside of Tommy Atkins (which I can't stand, but I've never had one from a backyard), Kent (which I love), Keitt, and maybe a Haden, but I can't remember.   I've read and heard that Valencia Pride is a great mango and see the Mango Factory grows them.  I would imagine since the vast majority are in Florida that they likely haven't had to go this route, I'd greatly appreciate if anyone has any experience with this grower.  I assume since it is listed that it's been vouched for, but a little backup never hurt!   I was also wondering, though I don't know if this is the right thread for it, if I would be able to buy any mangoes from other members when it's the season.   I haven't been down to Florida in years and it's unlikely I'll be able to make a trip this year with my work schedule, so being able to experience a variety of mangoes would be awesome!  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Over 260 varieties.  Better selection than anyone.  Sound like you've only had "commercial varieties".  You're missing out on a lot. 

https://tropicalacresfarms.com/our-mangos
Blessed be the man who plants a tree knowing he will never live to enjoy it's fruit or shade.

ediblelandscapes

• Hialeah
    • View Profile
    • Edible Landscape Solutions
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2019, 03:17:21 PM »
 ​http://miamifruit.org?aff=14  use the promo code "gardens" for 5% off all their items

efresco

• Dubai
    • View Profile
    • www.e-fresco.com
buy and sell tropical fruit
« Reply #84 on: January 31, 2019, 05:48:46 AM »
hallo we can help you buy and sell tropical fruits

Open free account

http://www.e-fresco.com/fruitseller/vendor/registration/membership_type

rajveer

• Delhi
    • View Profile
    • Exportersindia
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2019, 07:45:18 AM »
Well you can buy all tropicana fruit at one place with verified suppliers. just visit https://www.exportersindia.com/indian-manufacturers/fruits.htm

kalpesh123

• India, maharashtra, Pune
    • View Profile
    • R D Kokan Alphonso Mangoes in Pune
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2019, 02:55:57 AM »
To buy tropical fruits online specially mangoes the best place to buy it online is R D Konkan. They provide the best organic Alphonso mangoes online in Pune. they provide cash on delivery as well as the door inspect facility with the fresh and tasty mangoes.

<a href="https://rdkokan.com/">Alphonso mangoes online in Pune!</a>
https://rdkokan.com/

craigess019

• BRADENTON
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 29, 2019, 08:30:05 AM »
Where can i buy a Blue Java Banana Plant?

Brebarian

• USA, CA, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 06, 2019, 05:10:47 PM »
Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase a box of Florida lychees online for shipping to the Midwest for the upcoming season. Interested in all varieties, especially SweetHeart.

Any recommendations on who to buy from? I'm waiting to hear back from lycheesonline.com and Local Harvest doesn't seem to have anything listed.

directrepeat

• Austin, Texas USA zone 8b
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 10, 2019, 01:29:36 PM »
I had a really bad experience with Miami Fruit. My large box of soursops came almost completely crushed. There were three large fruit in the box and they only had those thin flexible foam sleeves around them--that level of padding might work for apricots or nectarines but definitely not for 4lb fruit. Only the one fruit sitting on top of the other two was intact.
I photographed the unopened box to show that several cups of liquid had leaked out after the UPS guy dropped it off. The address, tracking number, etc were all visible in this high quality photo. I then removed the smashed fruit and placed them in a large bowl and photographed them. I also provided screenshots of the PayPal receipt for the order.
I contacted Miami Fruit describing what happened and they requested the time-stamped photos, etc. After a few days they got back with me saying that my last order was over a month ago and that they would not help. Apparently when I checked out I had done it as a guest, so they were looking at my previous order history...this was an understandable mistake except that I had provided them with all of the requested time-stamped info, my PayPal information, as well as all the readable data on the package. They were being very obtuse and stonewalled me but kept answering my emails with lots of happy, chirpy exclamation-point filled messages.
I'm not ordering from them again. The customer service experience was really terrible, and the last couple of orders of fruit were not good (mameys -- not sweet, the last two of three soursop orders were also not good, but boy was that first one good!). In their last email they faulted me for not sending them photos the day the fruit arrived--I contacted them the next day--this was ridiculous goalpost moving since previously they were only requiring time-stamped photos to show the damage. Just a huge waste of time.

Anyone have any other domestic US sources of Annona fruit and/or sapote-type fruit?

CB

Ellen

• Chenchun Town Foshan CITY, Guangdong Province, China
    • View Profile
Tropical Fruit seed wanted
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2019, 06:42:52 AM »
Hello Everyone,

We are importer from China looking for all kinds of tropical fruit seeds. We have been in these business for 10 years.
Recently I am looking for below seeds:

Casimiroa edulis-White sapote seeds
Diospyros nigra - Black sapote seeds
Pouteria sapota - Mamey sapote seeds 
Strelitzia nicolai seeds.
We want them in large amount. Please contact me if you can supply us in bulk quantity.
whatsapp: +86-18924542326
Tropical and subtropical seeds and plants purchasing.
susie-shi87@hotmail.com

PassionBob

• Carlsbad, CA Zone 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 05, 2019, 06:58:22 PM »
I just found out that Jim West's seed packets are being confiscated by the Ecuadorian Ministry of the Environment, so there will no longer be any seeds coming from Guaycuyacu Seeds.
PassionBob

SilverSapote

• United States, Central Texas, 8b
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2019, 08:25:36 PM »
Year of the Durian has started shipping out frozen flesh of three Filipino durian varieties to North America. Here in the US, I've only ever seen Monthong and Musang King. Frozen pulp mostly, while fresh/never-frozen whole fruit has turned up for $50+ minimum in a few local Asian markets. A rare opportunity to try different kinds of an already rare and expensive fruit. I ordered a package and it got here exactly as described: 2-day shipping with plenty of ice packs and insulation to keep them frozen during transit.

SilverSapote

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 17, 2020, 12:01:45 AM »
Got a couple more online sources for uncommon fruit.

YP Farms sells several varieties of lychees and mangoes. Of note are black sapotes which have been the cheapest I've found online ($3 USD/lb). They just went into season. I just got my 10lb box (24 sapotes) in great condition. They're all unripe/green so I have to wait to try them. Shipping is via FedEx. According to their FAQs, if you want a lower quantity of any fruit than what's listed on the site, you can contact them.

Another one to check out is the Etsy seller FreshFloridaFruit. Consistently solid reviews and pretty good pricing. Ordered some canistel from him this past summer and was pleased with the quick communication and ability to adjust shipping arrangements.

SoursopLove

• United Kingdom
    • View Profile
    • RareExotics
« Reply #94 on: October 01, 2020, 04:21:52 PM »
www.rareexotics.co.uk Are an Exotic Fruit Online Retailer.  Browse the online shop and buy the rarest and hardest to find tropical fruit including Durian, Soursop (Guanabana), Dragonfruit, Finger Lime, Rambutan and many more!  This with fast UK Delivery.

nagagardens

• Loxahatchee, FL
    • View Profile
    • Naga Gardens
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2020, 07:23:58 PM »
Hello all, I would like to add Naga Gardens to the list. We are a family-run farm in Loxahatchee, Florida that ships nationwide.

We sell all kinds of stuff. Here is a quick break down.

Exotic fruits: Lychee, Longon, Jackfruit, Sapodilla (Chikoo/Naseberry), Indian Jujube, Chinese Jujube, June Plum, Thai Banana (Nam Wah), Praying Hands Banana, and Papaya.

Leaves and herbs: Banana Leaf, Betel Leaf (Paan Leaf), Bilva Leaf (Belpatra Leaf), Curry Leaf, Gongura Leaf (Sorrel Leaf), Guava Leaf, Mango Leaf, Moringa Leaf, Neem Leaf, and Soursop Leaf.

Special items:
Ash Gourd, Banana Flower, Banana Stems, Coconuts, Sugar Cane (Red/White), and Tamarind (Sour/Green).

And a variety of vegetables.

Please check us out.

www.nagagardens.com
www.facebook.com/NagaGardens/

Acoalwell

• United States, West Virginia, zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 05, 2020, 09:33:52 AM »
Hey everyone! Who is currently selling varieties of tropical fruits for shipping now? I'm particularly interested in Eggfruit, Mangosteen, Dragonfruit, etc but interested in what's available at the moment. I've already bought from Miamifruit and was pleased but didn't get as much variety in the variety boxes as hoped. I'm not interested in what Tropicalfruitbox or Robert Was Here have at the moment, so what are my other options?

SilverSapote

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2020, 11:08:21 PM »
Hey everyone! Who is currently selling varieties of tropical fruits for shipping now? I'm particularly interested in Eggfruit, Mangosteen, Dragonfruit, etc but interested in what's available at the moment. I've already bought from Miamifruit and was pleased but didn't get as much variety in the variety boxes as hoped. I'm not interested in what Tropicalfruitbox or Robert Was Here have at the moment, so what are my other options?
I recommend Etsy. I've seen quite a few new reputable exotic fruit sellers open up shop over the past year. For canistel / eggfruit in particular, I recommend FreshFloridaFruit who I bought from last year. For what's in prime season at the moment, there are quite a few listings for black sapote on the site if you're interested. They're generally the cheapest exotic fruit you can find with the smallest availability window.

Acoalwell

• United States, West Virginia, zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2020, 07:08:28 PM »
Thanks! I'll take a look, I would love to order a box of just chocolate Sapotes!

dragonqueenmiami

• 19600 SW 136th st
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 10, 2022, 12:44:06 PM »
Hi
I have over 2000 Dragon Fruit/Pitaya trees (Mature) for sale and ready for season production (April) if you are interested call/txt me (7864486905) I can send u more details and picture. Last year they produce 75-100 fruits (monthly- for 6month).

Looking forward to help!!
Odelis