Author Topic: What are some good tropical fruit-based adventures in Miami?  (Read 1509 times)

sildanani

• U.S.A OH, 6a
    • View Profile
Hi, I will be visiting Miami in the beginning of July. I'm already going to the Fruit and Spice Park but want to know of some other good places to go to featuring tropical fruits. I will be flying there and also was wondering about rules on bringing seeds back by plane if I live in Ohio. I don't know much about restrictions on that.- Thanks
Anisha

BrettBorders

• tropical fruit is a taste of paradise
    • Lake Worth, FL, USA
    • View Profile
Re: What are some good tropical fruit-based adventures in Miami?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 10:09:57 PM »
Robert is Here is the name of a pricey but well stocked tropical fruit stand about 7 miles from Fruit and Spice park. Worth a stop.

BrettBorders

• tropical fruit is a taste of paradise
    • Lake Worth, FL, USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 10:18:22 PM »
Schnebley's Winery is also interesting, they make wine out of local grown tropical fruit and you can sample.

If you're looking for a place to stay with a rustic backpacker vibe and native landscaping... Everglades Hostel is near Fruit and Spice and all the above.

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2015, 10:34:58 PM »
Hi, I will be visiting Miami in the beginning of July. I'm already going to the Fruit and Spice Park but want to know of some other good places to go to featuring tropical fruits. I will be flying there and also was wondering about rules on bringing seeds back by plane if I live in Ohio. I don't know much about restrictions on that.- Thanks

How long will you be in the Miami area?
- Rob

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk