Author Topic: RARE ANNONAS & Jaboticabas  (Read 9308 times)

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
RARE ANNONAS & Jaboticabas
« on: May 03, 2018, 01:09:15 PM »
Hi all,
Anyone interested in the following Rare Annonas please PM me.

Annona crassiflora  3 ,50 Euro
Annona tomentosa 3,50 Euro
Annona neoinsignis  5 Euro

annona emarginata  5 Euro

annona cornifolia 6 Euro

Annona neolaurifolia  5 Euro

Duguetia lanceolata  5 Euro

Annona salzmanii , two varieties one that ripens in February and one  that ripens in April - 7 Euro

I can also offer Jaboticaba Acupaulista  for wholesale 3,50 Euro/seed

THanks,
Dada
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 11:37:08 PM by Dada »

AnnonaMangoLord45

• LeafyMango
  • I love Mangoes
    • SoCal zone 10b
    • View Profile
Re: RARE ANNONAS
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 10:09:12 PM »
pm sent

Kona fruit farm

• Aloha
    • Big Island; Hawaii. Kona 1700' Elev. Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »
Dada which of these have the best fruit production?  if there are any on the list that make fruits bigger than a golf ball and are really good tasting i'd be very interested.
With 3 acres of prime real estate for growing tropicals... why not create my own garden of eden?? Work in progress

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 11:39:09 AM »
Dada which of these have the best fruit production?  if there are any on the list that make fruits bigger than a golf ball and are really good tasting i'd be very interested.
All of them produce bigger fruits than Golfball size. With Annona crassiflora being the biggest fruit in the group and Annona salzmanii being the best tasting fruit. The only thing with Annona salzmanii is that it has relative to the pulp to many seeds.

Here a foto of Annona tomentosa which has tiny seeds similar to Annona spraguei

« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 11:41:14 AM by Dada »

dxgn

• Singapore
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 02:41:37 AM »
Would really like to grow some rare annonas. But just couldn't get round the problem of germinating them. Some would say use giberic acid. Where can I get them?

Cheers,
Jet

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2018, 08:15:09 AM »
Would really like to grow some rare annonas. But just couldn't get round the problem of germinating them. Some would say use giberic acid. Where can I get them?

Cheers,
Jet
Yoh mean where can I get gibberlic acid or where can I get the seeds? I have the seeds. Remember that it takes few month for some Annonas to germinate and the challenge is to prevent that bugs and ants eat up the seeds before they germinate.

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2018, 09:04:33 AM »

Cheers,
Jet
Yoh mean where can I get gibberlic acid or where can I get the seeds? I have the seeds. Remember that it takes few month for some Annonas to germinate and the challenge is to prevent that bugs and ants eat up the seeds before they germinate.

Dada hello! Yours seeds still available now?
I want order it.
Best regards,
Denis.

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2018, 09:25:14 AM »

Cheers,
Jet

Dada hello! Yours seeds still available now? yes
I want order it.
Best regards,
Denis.

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2018, 05:53:41 AM »

Cheers,
Jet

I want order it.
Best regards,
Denis.

Hello Dada! I sent you PM but you dont answered me. HOW I CAN order your seeds?

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2018, 11:38:53 PM »

Cheers,
Jet
Hi Jet, Yes I received some messages from you but no order. Seeds are still available. Just send me your order as a PM. Thanks

I want order it.
Best regards,
Denis.

Hello Dada! I sent you PM but you dont answered me. HOW I CAN order your seeds?

ecstacy006

• s:r_e_e ™√ ind
    • india,kerala
    • View Profile
Re: RARE ANNONAS & Jaboticabas
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2018, 05:09:17 AM »
I had made an order for 2 annona salzamanni ,1 annona crassiflora and 1 annona cornifolia and payment done via paypal.have u received my payment.pls revert

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2018, 07:19:02 PM »
I had made an order for 2 annona salzamanni ,1 annona crassiflora and 1 annona cornifolia and payment done via paypal.have u received my payment.pls revert
Yes will send out your order in the next couple of days and send u the tracking number!

marklee

• Chula Vista, California Zone 24 or 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2018, 07:36:38 PM »
Can you get Annona Cacans?

Dada

• Ecuador
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2018, 01:39:33 PM »
Season is over!

ecstacy006

• india,kerala
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2018, 05:12:51 AM »
Sir
I already paid you 30 euros last week but u didnt shipped the seeds or even replied to my messages.
Pls reply me

sytanta

• Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2018, 06:50:59 AM »
Hi Dada you've got a PM.

AnnonaMangoLord45

• LeafyMango
  • I love Mangoes
    • SoCal zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2018, 04:14:40 PM »
Package arrived, Thanks Dada

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 05:38:56 AM »
Yes will send out your order in the next couple of days and send u the tracking number!

Dada hello! Did you sent my order (seeds)?

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 04:23:27 AM »
Season is over!

Dada hello! Do you sent my order ( seeds)?

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2018, 11:20:05 PM »
Hi all,
Anyone interested in the following Rare Annonas please PM me.

Annona crassiflora  3 ,50 Euro
Annona tomentosa 3,50 Euro
Annona neoinsignis  5 Euro

annona emarginata  5 Euro

annona cornifolia 6 Euro

Annona neolaurifolia  5 Euro

Duguetia lanceolata  5 Euro

Annona salzmanii , two varieties one that ripens in February and one  that ripens in April - 7 Euro

I can also offer Jaboticaba Acupaulista  for wholesale 3,50 Euro/seed

THanks,
Dada

Hello Dada! You promised to send me annona seeds for which I paid you a week ago money.
The last time you promised to send me seeds in the mail on Friday and tell the tracking number. it is Monday and you don't get in touch, don't send me a message, nothing misleading. I'm starting to worry. Please tell me what happened and do you want to send me seeds?
My best regards,
Denis.

sytanta

• Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2018, 03:26:00 AM »
I've often purchased from Dada and have received tracking numbers after 2-3 weeks or no tracking at all but all packages have arrived safely so far.

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2018, 06:21:05 AM »
I've often purchased from Dada and have received tracking numbers after 2-3 weeks or no tracking at all but all packages have arrived safely so far.

thank you. Just Dada for a long time does not respond to emails, and so want to quickly get the ordered seeds. In my region the summer will end soon so I ask Dada to send the seeds as soon as possible.

sytanta

• Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2018, 09:02:46 AM »
thank you. Just Dada for a long time does not respond to emails, and so want to quickly get the ordered seeds. In my region the summer will end soon so I ask Dada to send the seeds as soon as possible.

Don't worry sending seeds from Ecuador to Russia is not taking longer than sending to Vietnam. You'll receive the seeds in 2-3 more weeks. I think Dada already sent your seeds.

Denis

• Russia Moscow city
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2018, 09:33:58 AM »

Don't worry sending seeds from Ecuador to Russia is not taking longer than sending to Vietnam. You'll receive the seeds in 2-3 more weeks. I think Dada already sent your seeds.

Thank you dear friend. I really hope that's it. Dada wrote to me that it is raining because of which he can send her seeds. Dada I ask you to send me the seeds as soon as possible, as in my climate in September it becomes cool outside and autumn comes.

ecstacy006

• india,kerala
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2018, 12:04:07 PM »
Me too ordered from dada,and he didnt even reply to my messages... Hope he will send my seeds soon..