Author Topic: GMG Tropical Fruits, Inc  (Read 3806 times)

GMG Tropical Fruits

• Fruit Trees,Insallation,Maintenance,& Consultation
    • Palm Beach County
    • View Profile
    • GMG Tropical Fruits
GMG Tropical Fruits, Inc
« on: October 16, 2012, 10:48:48 AM »
We sell a large variety of Tropical, Sub-Tropical, and Temperate Fruit Trees from our nursery in western Loxahatchee, and our convient vending location located 1.5 miles north of Okeechobee Rd on 441.
Our nursery hours are by appointment, so give Gary a call at (561) 602-0986 or come visit him Saturdays on 441 (SR 7) at our vending location.

gmg4fruit@yahoo.conm
gmgtropicalfruits.com
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 08:55:51 AM by GMG Tropical Fruits »
GMG Tropical Fruits, Inc.
4710 Windmill Rd.
Loxahatchee, Florida 33470
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(561)795-5443

May You Have A Fruitful Day In The Lord!

mangomandan

• When a man is tired of mangos, he is tired of life
    • USA, Lake Worth, Florida, 33461, 10a
    • View Profile
Re: GMG Tropical Fruits, Inc
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 03:35:14 PM »
Hi Gary,  welcome to the forum.

Your web site is very nice.

If you get a chance, you may want to add the cultivars you feature to the web site.  From personal experience I can assure you that some good folks are so lazy that they won't attempt to contact you about their favorite variety of jackfruit or whatever unless they see it listed on your site.

GMG Tropical Fruits

• Palm Beach County
    • View Profile
    • GMG Tropical Fruits
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 03:58:43 PM »
Thanks, for the imput. Our website is in desperate need of attention. Hopefully something we can work on soon. There is so much we would like to add.
4710 Windmill Rd.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(561)795-5443

gtw7983

• Corona, ca zone 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »
Hi Gary,
Do you ship your trees to CA? Thanks. Mike

GMG Tropical Fruits

• Palm Beach County
    • View Profile
    • GMG Tropical Fruits
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
No. I'm sorry, but we do not ship.
4710 Windmill Rd.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(561)795-5443

ReneeFLL

• USA, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33312, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 10:29:10 AM »

If you get a chance, you may want to add the cultivars you feature to the web site.  From personal experience I can assure you that some good folks are so lazy that they won't attempt to contact you about their favorite variety of jackfruit or whatever unless they see it listed on your site.

I am one of those "lazy" people. Call it what you want, but I don't see it that way. If someone can't be bothered to list what they have, then why should I bother calling them? Often when I call I am put on hold, the person does not know (or they don't speak English  >:(  ) and they have to get the person who does know, they are out in the field, I have to leave a message and wait for a call back, etc. Why should I waste my time when I can easily go to a website that has them listed? Much quicker than making 10 calls and waiting to only find out they don't have what I am looking for. I can also see what else might be tempting while on that site.
I know they don't/can't list every fruit that they have when it comes to the really unusual or rare fruit, but the more common ones imo should be listed. They would probably get more sales if they did.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 10:31:35 AM by ReneeFLL »

GMG Tropical Fruits

• Palm Beach County
    • View Profile
    • GMG Tropical Fruits
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »
What we list on the web site is a list of possibilities. Keep in mind that availability can and often does vary from day to day...In a perfect world we would list our current inventory each morning, however since that is not an option at this time, we always recomend a phone call or email before coming out to make sure we have what you want. It is much more inconvienent for you to drive all the way out, only to find that what you want is out of stock. ;)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:12:05 AM by GMG Tropical Fruits »
4710 Windmill Rd.
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
(561)795-5443

mangomandan

• When a man is tired of mangos, he is tired of life
    • USA, Lake Worth, Florida, 33461, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 11:35:22 PM »

I am one of those "lazy" people. Call it what you want, but I don't see it that way. If someone can't be bothered to list what they have, then why should I bother calling them? Often when I call I am put on hold, the person does not know (or they don't speak English  >:(  ) and they have to get the person who does know, they are out in the field, I have to leave a message and wait for a call back, etc. Why should I waste my time when I can easily go to a website that has them listed? Much quicker than making 10 calls and waiting to only find out they don't have what I am looking for. I can also see what else might be tempting while on that site.
I know they don't/can't list every fruit that they have when it comes to the really unusual or rare fruit, but the more common ones imo should be listed. They would probably get more sales if they did.

I'm one of those people too, of course.  I wasn't actually denigrating you or me or anyone.    I figured it was a gentle way to encourage Gary to expand his web site.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 11:40:12 PM by mangomandan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk