Author Topic: First Kishu of the Season  (Read 1558 times)

ClayMango

• MangoHunter
    • Zone 9B Ca
    • View Profile
First Kishu of the Season
« on: October 19, 2014, 09:57:14 PM »
Reminds me  a lot of the cuties but a bit smaller... Incredible sweet Mandarin Flavor!!! I hope my Tree grow to be a Monster and gives me Hundreds of Fruit one day.

Side note... I thought I had the Greening disease that was going on in FL.. but it appears I just have that little Asian Bug in my yard...the leaves appear to be yellowing from Sun Damage...and its only a few on all my Citrus.. I'll keep an eye out.... That Asian Bug is in my yard though.
Thinking about joining a Fruitaholics anonymous support group...Fruit addiction has taken over my life!

GregBradley

• Upland, CA USDA 9b Sunset 19
    • View Profile
Re: First Kishu of the Season
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 01:44:23 PM »
I think I got 100 from my 4' tall 3' wide one in a pot. A huge one might give you thousands. It is difficult to imagine too many Kishus but that might do it.

I have found ACP in my yard in two places. Both on very new growth. They were immediately sprayed with cypermethrin for massive overkill. I then bagged that branch to make sure no bees could get near it and removed any fruit from it.

Wildom

• Corona, CA
    • View Profile
Re: First Kishu of the Season
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2014, 06:16:50 PM »
Can you guys post pictures of your tree and fruits.  Just curious how it looks with fruits loaded.  Thanks.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk