Author Topic: Need help choosing a mango tree?  (Read 10048 times)

Schutzhund

• United States, Los Angeles, CA Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Need help choosing a mango tree?
« on: March 14, 2017, 12:33:54 AM »
Hello everyone, I currently have space for one more mango tree in my yard and I need help deciding which mango to get, my current choices are Pickering, Mallika, and Carrie. Feel free to throw in any suggestions on what variety I should get. I'm currently growing Glenn, Kent, Valencia Pride, and 3 unknown varieties.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
    • LED Bulbs for Landscape Lighting
Re: Need help choosing a mango tree?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2017, 12:38:33 AM »
Put a Manila tree in ground and then graft onto it Sweet Tart that does very well here. You can multi graft too. Do not, I repeat Do Not get trees from Florida as they are on rootstock that does not do well here in Southern CA, they go downhill after 2-3 years.

JF

• North OC California Zone 10B/America Tropical 13A
    • 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 12:42:41 AM »
One of your choice is Carrie I would opt for Angie and Sweet tart. PM Behl he might have them available

Schutzhund

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2017, 12:46:19 AM »
One of your choice is Carrie I would opt for Angie and Sweet tart. PM Behl he might have them available
Haha I picked those choices because those are the ones I can find at the nursery. Are Angie and Sweet Tart high productive?

simon_grow

• USA, San Diego, CA, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2017, 01:42:59 PM »
Sweet Tart is definitely productive on Manilla rootstock.
Simon

Schutzhund

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2017, 02:11:17 PM »
Simon
Do you have any pictures of how Sweet Tart?

mangomaniac2

• Phoenix, Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2017, 02:23:47 PM »
Behl please share with us the evidence you have that turpentine root stock will not do well in Ca.
There are so many contributing factors that could be reason for decline so I am curious what evidence you have that pinpoints the problems to definitively prove it's the root stock and not just a plug for a way to sell your own trees. I think some growers on this forum from Palm springs have no issues with turpentine in desert clay soil. From my experience the biggest factors contributing to mango decline are:
1. Planting the tree too deep in the soil. Mango trees like the feeder roots to be able to breathe and dry out frequently. Over the years I have learned this from noticing shortly after adding additional soil and mulch that they start to die back and decline. Once removing what was added the decline stops.
2. Over watering. They definitely start declining after too much water.
3. Over fertilizing and too salty of fertilizer. If you use the wrong fertilizer or too much fertilizer the roots become damaged and struggle to supply water to the tree.
4. High PH soil. If you do not correct the soil PH the tree will have troubles thriving and always show nutrient deficiencies.

I have found that if you foliar feed on a regular schedule the trees thrive and never have nutrient deficiencies.  For the most part I have all but stopped adding fertilizer to the soil and solely foliar feed for the trees nutrient needs. They almost always are putting out new growth and salt is no longer a problem.
Dyna-grow Foliage Pro is what I use and contains very little salt. When it rains the roots get fed with the runoff from the leaves. This is enough for the roots and prevents root damage from salts. When I water I water slowly over a fairly long time, and then leave to dry out. Once the tree shows signs of drought stress then it's time to drip water again.
I have both Manila from big box store here in Phoenix, and Fla mango trees and they both act about the same in the poor soil. The manila may have more vigor than some of my Fla varieties, but some Fla varieties like Peach cobbler grow like crazy.
Really curious how you have concluded it's the rootstock and not the care, poor water quality, or variety specific.
Also one thing to keep in mind is some varieties do well outside their normal climate, and some do not. For instance, most Asian varieties do not grow very fast in dry climate. Has nothing to do with the soil. I have both in ground and in pot. No difference in growth rates..nothing to do with root stock.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:28:40 PM by mangomaniac2 »

mangomaniac2

• Phoenix, Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 02:25:26 PM »
Sweet tart is a super productive tree so not surprised it would be productive on Manila.

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 02:38:05 PM »
I'm not Behl but I can say that our cold winter temps, alkaline soil an the low humity are huge factors to phomopsis. Turpentine rootstock is a much weaker less vigorous rootstock than Manila therefore more susceptible to phomopsis. Turpentine us less vigorous and more opportunities for the pathogen
Peter owner of park hill orchard has taken dozens of dead turpies to the plant pathology lab at uc riverside those are the results..,..please read behl's post and stop looking at the Vegan athlete and Shane O'Leary's  videos
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 02:54:09 PM by JF »

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2017, 03:04:17 PM »
Behl please share with us the evidence you have that turpentine root stock will not do well in Ca.
There are so many contributing factors that could be reason for decline so I am curious what evidence you have that pinpoints the problems to definitively prove it's the root stock and not just a plug for a way to sell your own trees. I think some growers on this forum from Palm springs have no issues with turpentine in desert clay soil. From my experience the biggest factors contributing to mango decline are:
1. Planting the tree too deep in the soil. Mango trees like the feeder roots to be able to breathe and dry out frequently. Over the years I have learned this from noticing shortly after adding additional soil and mulch that they start to die back and decline. Once removing what was added the decline stops.
2. Over watering. They definitely start declining after too much water.
3. Over fertilizing and too salty of fertilizer. If you use the wrong fertilizer or too much fertilizer the roots become damaged and struggle to supply water to the tree.
4. High PH soil. If you do not correct the soil PH the tree will have troubles thriving and always show nutrient deficiencies.

I have found that if you foliar feed on a regular schedule the trees thrive and never have nutrient deficiencies.  For the most part I have all but stopped adding fertilizer to the soil and solely foliar feed for the trees nutrient needs. They almost always are putting out new growth and salt is no longer a problem.
Dyna-grow Foliage Pro is what I use and contains very little salt. When it rains the roots get fed with the runoff from the leaves. This is enough for the roots and prevents root damage from salts. When I water I water slowly over a fairly long time, and then leave to dry out. Once the tree shows signs of drought stress then it's time to drip water again.
I have both Manila from big box store here in Phoenix, and Fla mango trees and they both act about the same in the poor soil. The manila may have more vigor than some of my Fla varieties, but some Fla varieties like Peach cobbler grow like crazy.
Really curious how you have concluded it's the rootstock and not the care, poor water quality, or variety specific.
Also one thing to keep in mind is some varieties do well outside their normal climate, and some do not. For instance, most Asian varieties do not grow very fast in dry climate. Has nothing to do with the soil. I have both in ground and in pot. No difference in growth rates..nothing to do with root stock.

If you read my post, I am asking the fellow gardener to buy manila tree and graft himself, not saying buy from me. These is no intent on selling my own trees as I am not a nursery nor do I have time or inventory. I do it only for hobby and sell only what I cant put into the ground due to duplicate trees that I created OR make custom grafted cocktail if someone specifically requests for one. droopiness of majority of mangoes on Florida purchased trees in my yard and several other So Cal folks has been documented multiple times here on this forum. Biggest example is the same budwood grafted onto florida rootstock vs. manila grows  differently, no droppy at all. Coconut Cream for example does horribly in CA if left on turpentine rootstock, I have beautiful coconut cream on my manils and is upright grower.  Some here have documented the tipid performance that surfaces into year 2 or 3 after planting.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:08:23 PM by behlgarden »

Central Floridave

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2017, 03:14:54 PM »
"Pickering, Mallika, and Carrie"

If I were to rank those in my preference and those were the only 3 available: #1 Mallika #2 Pickering #3 Carrie

Dennis_No_Frost

• San Diego 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2017, 03:26:56 PM »
Wow, Good timing on this topic.  I was about to order a cotton candy plant from a seller on eBay from Florida.  I have been reading the forum for years now and am aware of the issue with turpentine root stock, but these new mango varieties and the seller's price are so tempting.  I didn't know Behl sell plant btw, I know frank does.  Behl is acutally about 20 miles from my work place so maybe I pick up a mango plant from him instead.  I send you a PM, Behl, hopefully you received it.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2017, 03:33:18 PM »
Oh, if you do want to go with Florida rootstock, the workaround would be to plant a seedling tight to the trunk of turpentine tree. once seedling is pencil size, do an inarch graft onto the turpentine above the graft union.  This way you can somehow influence the tree with manila rootstock as well.

Simon and Frank has done this. I am in the process of doing so to two of my turpies that are in tatters. Dont know the results of doing so, but may be Simon or Frank can chime in.

Dennis_No_Frost

• San Diego 10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2017, 03:43:06 PM »
Wow that inarch graft idea is pretty slick.  might have to do like 5 or more and when established, just cut the turpentine root stock off completely for fun. 

mangomaniac2

• Phoenix, Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2017, 03:51:43 PM »
Is there a possibility that some of the root stocks vary, similar to the behavior or vigor of the tree above ground? I know some of my Fla root stocks can fill a pot with roots in no time, and others grow very slow. I would expect that Manila root stock to have similar variability. There are so many variables I guess, that I find it hard to determine definitively. I am always open to other's experiences and would love to find the magic bullet that solves all problems. Perhaps the manila would be better, just not sure.  I wish the Fla varieties were more readily available on different root stock such as Manila. I have a difficult time getting a graft to take in such harsh dry weather.

mangomaniac2

• Phoenix, Arizona
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2017, 03:55:32 PM »
I'm not Behl but I can say that our cold winter temps, alkaline soil an the low humity are huge factors to phomopsis. Turpentine rootstock is a much weaker less vigorous rootstock than Manila therefore more susceptible to phomopsis. Turpentine us less vigorous and more opportunities for the pathogen
Peter owner of park hill orchard has taken dozens of dead turpies to the plant pathology lab at uc riverside those are the results..,..please read behl's post and stop looking at the Vegan athlete and Shane O'Leary's  videos

Yes, Shamus is where I get my mango trees, but I have not watched their videos. All my experience is from growing mango for the last 5 years.

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 07:07:37 PM »
Simon

let me see if I can find some old pics. Sweet Tart is a relatively vigorous variety even when grown in SoCal. Let's not forget that scion can influence vigor and productivity as much as rootstock.

I have many threads I started regarding various rootstocks, especially Turpentine rootstock. Frank, Behlgarden and I speak from experience when we make recommendations for California growers. We have visited many groves and toured many CRFG gardens and I volunteer a lot in the rare fruit community especially around San Diego.

I'll post some pics of Various Mangos on Florida rootstock and show you what they look like after about 5 or more years in the ground, removing fruit for the first three years.

Certain varieties like VP can perform well on Florida/Turpentine rootstock but many varieties are prone to disease and get droopy and the bark becomes corky.

Simon

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 07:19:53 PM »
Here's some additional info on rootstocks http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=20816.0
Florida rootstock trees grown in SoCal http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=15673.0
In case anyone is wondering, I contacted just about everyone on this thread that initially said they have good growth on their Florida rootstock trees and most those trees are dead now.

Simon

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 08:01:41 PM »
Simon

Here is a picture of Sweet Tart grafted onto an established Manilla rootstock. As you can see, it is extremely productive and the fruit is very good size. This is my friends tree and not mine.

Simon

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 08:09:58 PM »
Here are some pictures of Spirit of 76, Maha Chanok and Glenn on Florida rootstock. They have been in the ground for about 5-6 years IIRC. Notice the die back, open wounds, gummosis, Phomopsis, droopy growth, lack of vigor. Yes, my trees have been neglected and my yard is overrun with weeds but still proves the point.

My multigraft tree on LaVern Manilla planted about 15 feet away in a a more shaded area of my yard is growing very well without any symptoms described above. This tree was neglected as much as all my other trees ever since I got sick and it is thriving compared to those on Florida rootstock.

First trees on Florida rootstock

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 08:19:14 PM »
Here is my multigraft on Manilla. It fruited last year and was still able to veg out and is blooming again this year.

Here is one of my better Florida rootstock trees. It is a Lemon Zest and grows ok but with droopy growth, gummosis, die back and small diseased fruit. I prune the branches on this tree to remove droopy growth. Notice the large open wounds on the main trunk, an easy entry for fungal diseases.

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2017, 08:26:59 PM »
David

I don't understand what answer you are looking for you gotta trust Simon and Behl....they know what they are talking about remember what happen with Adam.

this is on my ataufo rootstock I had over 80 on a 2 year graft last season

One branch from my friends ataulfo 2 year graft

from my mom's 2 year Manila rootstock look at the size of the 2" trunk nearly kill my tree... 22 ST

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:36:53 PM by JF »

Schutzhund

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2017, 09:25:49 PM »
David

I don't understand what answer you are looking for you gotta trust Simon and Behl....they know what they are talking about remember what happen with Adam.

this is on my ataufo rootstock I had over 80 on a 2 year graft last season

One branch from my friends ataulfo 2 year graft

from my mom's 2 year Manila rootstock look at the size of the 2" trunk nearly kill my tree... 22 ST

I haven't said anything bad or disrespectful if you read through my replies, I just asked if Sweet Tart was productive and what does it look like. I'm also grateful for the helpful information that I have received regarding this topic. One more question how's the taste and where can I find scions for Sweet Tart and Angie?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:40:20 PM by Schutzhund »

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2017, 10:59:08 PM »
Squam256 and Dongeorgio may still be selling scions. Sweet Tart is extremely sweet when grown in California and harvested ripe. Once you get the hang of when to harvest it, you can ripen it less for more acid balance or let it get fully ripe for much less acidity and much more sweetness.

Those people that are sensitive to overly sweet fruit may want to avoid this variety along with LZ and several other Zill varieties that are ultra sweet. DOT is also an excellent variety.

Many Mango growers in SoCal have had success planting random mango seeds into the ground. These seedling trees are known to grow to huge proportions. When growing seedlings in the ground, do not graft them with mature scions until the seedling is fully established and in exponential growth phase.

When grafted(mature scion) mango trees are grown in SoCal, many of them will flower within one year and continue to flower every year from then on. This issue can be avoided by simply holding off on grafting with mature scion wood until the tree is fruiting size.

Simon

Schutzhund

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2017, 11:20:13 PM »
Squam256 and Dongeorgio may still be selling scions. Sweet Tart is extremely sweet when grown in California and harvested ripe. Once you get the hang of when to harvest it, you can ripen it less for more acid balance or let it get fully ripe for much less acidity and much more sweetness.

Those people that are sensitive to overly sweet fruit may want to avoid this variety along with LZ and several other Zill varieties that are ultra sweet. DOT is also an excellent variety.

Many Mango growers in SoCal have had success planting random mango seeds into the ground. These seedling trees are known to grow to huge proportions. When growing seedlings in the ground, do not graft them with mature scions until the seedling is fully established and in exponential growth phase.

When grafted(mature scion) mango trees are grown in SoCal, many of them will flower within one year and continue to flower every year from then on. This issue can be avoided by simply holding off on grafting with mature scion wood until the tree is fruiting size.

Simon
Sounds good I'm thinking about buying a Manila from Home Depot to use as rootstock. I have this mango tree that is about 12 years that my dad planted from seed, the seed came from our neighbor who went to El Grullo, Jalisco in Mexico, and the tree gives us very delicious and fiberless fruits the only problem is I don't know what variety it is

« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:24:00 PM by Schutzhund »

ChristineMessner

• ChristineMessner
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2017, 12:55:44 AM »
I live in Orange County, CA & would like to plant a mango tree in my backyard. Problem is I don't know which one to plant. I want one that produces lots of fruit each year & the fruit is sweet and free of fibers.

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2017, 12:56:26 AM »
Wow, that tree looks healthy with all those fruit. That's just another documented case of a random mango seedling performing well. Your established seedling mango tree is an excellent candidate for multigrafting because of its vigor.

Our friend fruit4me(Max) has a wonderful multigraft tree that is productive. Grafting onto vigorous mature rootstock is an excellent plan of action. http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=2194.25

Simon

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2017, 01:01:45 AM »
Schutzhund, if your tree was planted from seed, it would just be a seedling variety. Even if the seedling came from a polyembryonic variety of mango, I would call it XXX seedling. For example, if it was a Nam Doc Mai seedling, I would call it as such.

Simon

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2017, 01:14:50 AM »
I live in Orange County, CA & would like to plant a mango tree in my backyard. Problem is I don't know which one to plant. I want one that produces lots of fruit each year & the fruit is sweet and free of fibers.

Hello ChristineMessner and welcome to the forum. I would recommend starting your own thread to ask for advice for your particular set of circumstances. You really need to try as many named cultivars as you can get your hands on so you know what variety fancies your particular palate. That is extremely difficult here in California but a fun way around this problem is to plan a mini vacation to Southern Florida during Mango season to sample as many varieties as possible.

The next best thing is probably to join CRFG or meet some of the local rare fruit growers here and possibly get lucky and get invited to a local mango tasting.

Third best is to read through posts on this forum keeping in mind that tastes are highly subjective and personal. http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=16992.0 and http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=20769.0
Simon

Schutzhund

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2017, 01:25:00 AM »
Schutzhund, if your tree was planted from seed, it would just be a seedling variety. Even if the seedling came from a polyembryonic variety of mango, I would call it XXX seedling. For example, if it was a Nam Doc Mai seedling, I would call it as such.

Simon
How can I tell if a seedling is polyembryonic or monoembryonic?
And the pictures are from last year.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:34:25 AM by Schutzhund »

norahhosin

• Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2017, 03:27:33 AM »
What's the easiest kind of mango tree to grow? I am new to all this. it's a new hobby of mine.

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2017, 09:14:48 AM »

Simon

Probably the easiest way to tell is to open up a seed from the fruit and see if it has multiple segments in it. If you post a picture of the embryo, we may be able to give you an educated guess.

Simon

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 09:23:20 AM »
What's the easiest kind of mango tree to grow? I am new to all this. it's a new hobby of mine.

Hello norahhosin and welcome to the forum. I would recommend that you start your own thread to ask for advice for your particular set of circumstances. Probably the easiest mango to grow for a new mango grower is a polyembryonic mango seedling from a good variety or a pre grafted tree from a nursery. Pre grafted trees have a tendency to bloom yearly in colder climates which may stunt vegetative growth. Lemon Zest, Sweet Tart and Nam Doc Mai are good candidates for Polyembryonic seedlings to grow.

Simon

mangomandan

• When a man is tired of mangos, he is tired of life
    • USA, Lake Worth, Florida, 33461, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 09:46:35 AM »
Sorry, I really messed up my quoting  >:(

I was trying to be mildly amusing while directing this comment at Shultzhund.

If you already have a tree that produces very delicious mangoes you certainly don't need another mango tree.  You can use that space for black sapote or dragonfruit.
 :D
 >:(
 ;)
 ;)
 ;)

[/quote]
Sounds good I'm thinking about buying a Manila from Home Depot to use as rootstock. I have this mango tree that is about 12 years that my dad planted from seed, the seed came from our neighbor who went to El Grullo, Jalisco in Mexico, and the tree gives us very delicious and fiberless fruits the only problem is I don't know what variety it is

[/quote]
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:25:43 PM by mangomandan »

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 10:13:30 AM »
Just to be clear, I don't believe I wrote that, you can never have enough mango trees. I wonder why my name is showing up in the quotes? I don't even grow black Sapote.

Simon

Schutzhund

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 10:14:36 AM »

Simon

Probably the easiest way to tell is to open up a seed from the fruit and see if it has multiple segments in it. If you post a picture of the embryo, we may be able to give you an educated guess.

Simon

Ok I'll make sure to post some pictures of the seed when I have some fruits

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 01:53:47 PM »
See this thread, page 2, reply 47. It shows several pictures of polyembryonic mango seeds.

Simon

ricshaw

• USA, Southern California, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • ricshaw805 YouTube Channel
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2017, 11:07:00 PM »
If you read my post, I am asking the fellow gardener to buy manila tree and graft himself, not saying buy from me. These is no intent on selling my own trees as I am not a nursery nor do I have time or inventory. I do it only for hobby and sell only what I cant put into the ground due to duplicate trees that I created OR make custom grafted cocktail if someone specifically requests for one. droopiness of majority of mangoes on Florida purchased trees in my yard and several other So Cal folks has been documented multiple times here on this forum. Biggest example is the same budwood grafted onto florida rootstock vs. manila grows  differently, no droppy at all. Coconut Cream for example does horribly in CA if left on turpentine rootstock, I have beautiful coconut cream on my manils and is upright grower.  Some here have documented the tipid performance that surfaces into year 2 or 3 after planting.

I shared this thread with two SoCal friends who told me they were interested in planting a Mango tree.

One friend asked me where can he buy a Mango tree on Manila rootstock. What do I tell him if he does not want to graft?

simon_grow

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2017, 12:53:41 PM »
Wasn't Lavern going to start selling grafted mangos on different rootstocks through Costco? I believe I read on another thread that some nurseries in SoCal graft their own trees. I would suggest sending a pm to Behlgarden to see if he can graft up a few trees for your friends.

Simon

JF

• 90631/97000
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2017, 01:11:41 PM »
Wasn't Lavern going to start selling grafted mangos on different rootstocks through Costco? I believe I read on another thread that some nurseries in SoCal graft their own trees. I would suggest sending a pm to Behlgarden to see if he can graft up a few trees for your friends.

Simon

La Verne is suppose to release name grafted varieties on Manila sometime this spring but limited to Glenn, VP, Cogshall, Alfonso.....behl is a better option he has over 90 varieties at his disposal.

behlgarden

• CA, Zone 10 B
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2017, 01:37:14 PM »

I shared this thread with two SoCal friends who told me they were interested in planting a Mango tree.

One friend asked me where can he buy a Mango tree on Manila rootstock. What do I tell him if he does not want to graft?

Send them my way, I have few sweet tart and peach cobbler. not much. although if someone makes a special request, I can custom make any cocktail, takes solid  5 months though.

ricshaw

• USA, Southern California, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
    • ricshaw805 YouTube Channel
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2017, 11:19:02 PM »

Send them my way, I have few sweet tart and peach cobbler. not much. although if someone makes a special request, I can custom make any cocktail, takes solid  5 months though.

Thanks, I will see both friends this weekend. If they are really serious, I will send them your way.

Samu

• North Tustin, So. California, Zone 10A
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2017, 02:39:02 AM »
Great to see Simon is active again after a long absence!
👍
Sam

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk