Author Topic: WTB Pouteria Viridis and other cold hardy pouteria that can ship to Italy  (Read 3142 times)

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
Looking for green sapote seeds that can ship to Italy. Also some lucuma seed moist variety(de seda?). If there are other pouteria cold hardy as these let me know.
Would like to graft them on my dry lucuma tree.
Possibly somebody who already have a reputation as a seller.

On a side note, if anybody is in Europe and selling tropical or unusual fruit plants and seed please message me as I could be interested in more.

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
di dove sei?

Ciao

Giampaolo

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
Ciao Giampaolo! Sono di Falconara marittima (AN)

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
So, nobody has them? They should be in season now.
Strangely even the website that carried them the past year don't have them now.

Lory

• Cebu-Philippines 10° N
    • View Profile
Ciao Cristiano, io sono italiano, di Modena ma vivo da  oltre 4 anni nelle Filippine, se posso aiutarti fammi sapere.
Ciao!
Lorenzo
Lorenzo

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
Ciao Lorenzo, al momento sto cercando principalmente semi di varietà di Pouteria che vorrei far crescere per poter innestare sulla Lucuma. Non so se nelle filippine si trovano.

Grapebush

• Portugal, Madeira Island, Funchal, 11
    • View Profile
Hi,

Hi have access to seeds of very good variety of Lucuma, with moist pulp, but it is not in season now.
I have some seeds but hey're in a very advanced state of germination, and might not travle well, otherwise I have some poted seedlings. Can also get scion wood if you want.
PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Nélio.
Life is all about learning, but sometimes, the more you learn, the less you seem to know...

Tropical Fruit Bonsai

• Italy
    • View Profile
Cristiano, puoi provare, ma salvo tu abbia una serra, ad Ancona non c'è umidità e temperatura per molte specie di pouteria.

in bocca al lupo!

Giampaolo

msk0072

• Greece, Crete, Hania, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Hi,

Hi have access to seeds of very good variety of Lucuma, with moist pulp, but it is not in season now.
I have some seeds but hey're in a very advanced state of germination, and might not travle well, otherwise I have some poted seedlings. Can also get scion wood if you want.
PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Nélio.
Hi Nélio
I have 4 seedlings form last year They grow very slowly. If they have a good size for grafting can i ask you for budwood?
Thank you
Mike

Lory

• Cebu-Philippines 10° N
    • View Profile
Mi spiace Cristiano niente Pouteria dalle mie parti.
Se ti interessasse, decisamente simile come genere  abbiamo tantissima sapodilla qua :
 https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manilkara_zapota
Ciao in bocca al lupo per a tua ricerca!
Lorenzo

Grapebush

• Portugal, Madeira Island, Funchal, 11
    • View Profile
Hi,

PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Nélio.
Hi Nélio
I have 4 seedlings form last year They grow very slowly. If they have a good size for grafting can i ask you for budwood?
Thank you

Hi,

When they are thick enough for grafting, let me know and I will get you some budwood.
They use to be quite slow in the first year, but then they took off.

Cheers.
Nélio.
Life is all about learning, but sometimes, the more you learn, the less you seem to know...