I have a friend in Miami, I have to ask where precisely and for how many days.
I would ask to bring me something...could you help me ?
I would find:
- Pineapple crowns of good varieties (Elite Gold, Kona Sugarloaf, White Jade, Red Spanish, Smooth Cayenne, Hilo, Natal Queen, Pernambuco, Cesar, Montreal, Gold Hybrid, Edible variegated)
- mamey fruits (I know this is the period)....is there a market? or something where is possible to take fresh fruits?
- manilkara fruits
- mangoes fruits .... is there a particular place with different varieties? i would try coconut cream, cushman, pina colada and julie
- pomelo valentine scions and smith red valencia
- and not tropical fruits .... cordyline fruiticosa and croton
thanks a lot for eventual answers