Tropical Fruit > Tropical Fruit Buy, Sell & Trade

Premium types ilama seeds (Annona Diversifolia) only once!

(1/24) > >>

Raulglezruiz:
I'm going this next Thursday to the Instituto Tecnológico de Cd. Altamirano, Guerrero., where agronomy engineers  in this  university who has been doing selections and crosses of the best types of Annona Diversifolia trying to find the way of commercialization, they have the advantage of being in the middle of tierra caliente, Guerrero,is the place with most ilama diversity on earth, they grow wild all over the region, and there's all kinds, they have been looking /breeding for size, brix, more flesh, less seeds (this is the main problem in regular types were  there is more seeds than flesh) also thin skin,and less prone to crack,  I don't know how many types I'll find, there's documented around 150 differents I'll probably look for the top 10/15 of them, they told me season finish Oct 5, I'm leaving next Thursday to arrive there on Friday, I'm going in Airplane /bus(there's no way I'm driving my car over there with foreign plates, I want to be camuflaje as a local Ranchero, this is the most dangerous area of Mexico, and there has been over 300 homicides in this year, this is the place where they kidnapped you and never give you back even if your family pay the rescue, my plan is to get there early in the morning and leave Cd Altamirano the same day, so I'm flying to Mexico city Thursday night and then taking a bus at 11.59 to Cd Altamirano to arrive there at 6.30,
  This will be the only time I'll do the trip, so anybody interested I'll post availability and prices here the weekend if everything results well...

https://www.google.com.mx/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.academia.edu/1060385/DIVERSIDAD_EN_LAS_ILAMAS_Annona_diversifolia_Saff._DE_LA_TIERRA_CALIENTE_DEL_BALSAS_MEXICO&ved=0ahUKEwjq1PHJ8q_WAhUI2mMKHWkYALAQFghZMA0&usg=AFQjCNEfJYDBVq2v8vUtviDCERChgWs-EQ

sytanta:
I'm interested Raul!
This is very dangerous and it's great that you already have a plan. I've rarely been in such trips but in any situations, play it safe.

Vernmented:
Yes Please! I have been obsessing over that PDF. Best of luck. Very exciting.

nullzero:
Interested as well, best of Luck Raul. Stay safe and good luck with the fruit hunting!

bbudd:
More interest from over here
Hope the trip goes as well as planned
All the best

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version