Author Topic: Sale: STELECHOCARPUS BURAHOL/KEPEL, Mangifera lalijiwa, Garcinia, Artocarpus etc  (Read 30491 times)

posci35

• Malayu Peninsular
    • View Profile
do you ever found this type?

Maryoto

• WhatsApp +62 812 3688 1182
    • Borneo
    • View Profile
do you ever found this type?

Not yet.
But i know it's artocarpus teysmanii from around Meratus mountain, south kalimantan

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
New species added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Curculgo capitulata added

sahai1

• NST, THAILAND
    • View Profile
seeds received thanks.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Baccaurea angulata added, 2 varieties available

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Artocarpus rigidus added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Limited stock, the season almost over.

KonstiB

• View Profile
Received lots of healthy seeds today from Maryoto. Some of them had already sprouted, one even has a small leaf.
Thank you Maryoto and thank you for the gifts! I will order again!

sahai1

• NST, THAILAND
    • View Profile
mine arrived in an unsealed bag packed with sawdust that had dried out, they had started to germinate on the way, but then started to dry out, one survived, so not a total loss.

knlim000

• redwood city,ca
    • View Profile
do have this available ? Dimocarpus malesianus - Wild longan

tropical66

• Seri Kembangan, Selangor, Malaysia
    • View Profile
Please reply my pm
There is nothing more beautiful than PEACE - Unite All Mankind.

KonstiB

• View Profile
Hi Maryoto, i sent you an Email and PM, why dont you reply, the season is ending ...  :-\

Edit: solved.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 03:34:16 PM by KonstiB »

tropical66

• View Profile
You are not from Serian, Sarawak, Malaysia. You are from Central Java, Indonesia. Please use your own nationality!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 08:18:03 AM by tropical66 »

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Received lots of healthy seeds today from Maryoto. Some of them had already sprouted, one even has a small leaf.
Thank you Maryoto and thank you for the gifts! I will order again!
You're welcome mate

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
mine arrived in an unsealed bag packed with sawdust that had dried out, they had started to germinate on the way, but then started to dry out, one survived, so not a total loss.
Sorry about the bag.
I gave double bags for the seeds anyway

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
You are not from Serian, Sarawak, Malaysia. You are from Central Java, Indonesia. Please use your own nationality!
PM replied.
Nationality is not a big problem, true nationality is humanity.
The most important is i try my best to serve my customers

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
do have this available ? Dimocarpus malesianus - Wild longan
Dimocarpus malesianus is available

tropical66

• View Profile
PM replied.

Nationality and humanity is two defferent word and meaning. You can try your best serving your customer by stating your true country/origin you're from. You better be more transparent and not hiding your true nationality.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
PM replied.

Nationality and humanity is two defferent word and meaning. You can try your best serving your customer by stating your true country/origin you're from. You better be more transparent and not hiding your true nationality.
You can talk anything you like.
I'm not hiding anything, i writed my nationality when i was visiting my brother in sarawak and i haven't change it cause i think it's not important where i stay.
For me, where i stay is not important as long as i treat people with good.
Even foreign people who came to my country and write his home and nationality as an indonesian, that's not a big deal for me at all, i will respect them.
This forum is about tropical fruit, i don't have time debating nationality, i'm not interesting talking things related to racism.
You can talk here or where ever you want, you can talk as much as you want, i'm not gonna pay attention with all of your words.

tropical66

• View Profile
PM replied.

You can talk anything you like.
I'm not hiding anything, i writed my nationality when i was visiting my brother in sarawak and i haven't change it cause i think it's not important where i stay.
For me, where i stay is not important as long as i treat people with good.
Even foreign people who came to my country and write his home and nationality as an indonesian, that's not a big deal for me at all, i will respect them.
This forum is about tropical fruit, i don't have time debating nationality, i'm not interesting talking things related to racism.
You can talk here or where ever you want, you can talk as much as you want, i'm not gonna pay attention with all of your words.

Its not about racism... Its about transparency

cmichael258

• St. Pete, Florida
    • View Profile
I have made multiple purchases from Maryoto over the years and he has always delivered
quality products and services have been exemplary. I could care less what country is listed
in his avatar.
Michael

tropical66

• View Profile
I have made multiple purchases from Maryoto over the years and he has always delivered
quality products and services have been exemplary. I could care less what country is listed
in his avatar.
Good to hear that you received quality products.. Its prevent bad name to my country.

sahai1

• NST, THAILAND
    • View Profile
Sorry about the bag.
I gave double bags for the seeds anyway

yes thanks for that extra bag, I was able to sell it across the street to the recycler, totally recouped the loss on $30 worth of seeds.  ;D

sahai1

• NST, THAILAND
    • View Profile
let me clarify why I mentioned sawdust, fresh milled sawdust usually will have a water content drier than the air, it will hungry for water, it will want to stabilize to the air it is in, so if you moisten it and seal it in a bag, after a week inside the bag it will be dry.  Try throw some sawdust in some water and see how long it takes to completely saturate with water.

Sawdust is the opposite of a good packing substrate, use paper towels, coco coir, peat moss, or even paper or cardboard, anything is better.  Sawdust will suck out all the moisture, so when you shipped me those seeds they started moist, started sprouting, then dried out and died.  $30 is equivalent to my monthly water bill here.