Author Topic: Sale: STELECHOCARPUS BURAHOL/KEPEL, Mangifera lalijiwa, Garcinia, Artocarpus etc  (Read 30489 times)

Maryoto

• WhatsApp +62 812 3688 1182
    • Borneo
    • View Profile

Paraponera

• USA
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto,

Everything arrived in excellent condition! I have quite literally never received a package so quickly from your region! It was sent out on the 12th, but came in on the 20th of the same month!! WOW... Everything was in great shape and arrived at an UNBELIEVABLE speed! I still can't believe how fast this package got here.

Thanks!

Paraponera
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better."

Albert Einstein

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto,

Everything arrived in excellent condition! I have quite literally never received a package so quickly from your region! It was sent out on the 12th, but came in on the 20th of the same month!! WOW... Everything was in great shape and arrived at an UNBELIEVABLE speed! I still can't believe how fast this package got here.

Thanks!

Paraponera
A week to reach US is really fast.
You're lucky Will, usually tooks 10-14 days.
I'm happy for you.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Pometia pinnata added

sotasty8

• Phoenix, AZ
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto,

Thanks!

Paraponera

Where in the US are you located? My package was seized by US customs and I received an empty envelope...Glad you received yours.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto,

Thanks!

Paraponera

Where in the US are you located? My package was seized by US customs and I received an empty envelope...Glad you received yours.
Sorry about the seized package, i had trying my best to make the package as small as possible but i think we didn't lucky.

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile

You got an empty envelope, because currently it is illegal to bring seeds to the US without USDA approval. There is a financial penalty for this. Fortunately, they are not able to check all parcels, hence some illegal shipments arrive without any damage.
Patience is a gardener's virtue

JandJPalms

• Kilauea, Kauai HI Z11
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto,

Thanks!

Paraponera

SoTasty, you need to go to the USDA APHIS web site and fill out the paperwork for a permit 587 (import small lots of seed from foreign countries).  When your permit is approved, APHIS will send you labels and a permit that you send to the seed vendor, they will use the label on your seed package, sending it directly to the incoming port city where there is a parcel inspection (Miami, Honolulu, Seattle, etc.).  Then the parcel comes to you after inspection.  It has taken me awhile to learn all this, finally got my permit, and hopefully getting my first seed order from overseas soon!  - Jen

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Fresh Garcinia dulcis available again

Ato

• Republic of Korea
    • View Profile
I sent pm

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
I sent pm
Hi,
I don't see any message

Ato

• Republic of Korea
    • View Profile
I sent it again.

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Re: BORNEO SEEDS: Pometia, Garcinia, Artocarpus, Willughbeia, Manilkara kauki
« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2018, 11:12:44 AM »
Garcinia mangostana added

Wiangelo

• Suriname, District Wanica, Lelydorp, Zone 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: October 04, 2018, 01:47:46 PM »
PM sent. :D

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile

Wiangelo

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2018, 08:55:20 PM »
Pm sent!  :D

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Stelechocarpus burahol/Kepel added

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Mangifera lalijiwa added

Wiangelo

• View Profile
Several pm's sent!

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Several pm's sent!
Okay, sorry for the late response

00christian00

• Italy, Zone 9a
    • View Profile
Hi Maryoto, I also sent you a pm for kepel.

KarenRei

• Arctic Member
    • Reykjavík, Iceland
    • View Profile
Seeds received.  I requested them moist because our customs doesn't ever seem care if things sprout in transit, but things can get stuck in holding for quite a while  85% of the seeds arrived germinated - some so big I'm surprised they hadn't fruited, lol  ;)  10+cm roots on some of them.  Great germination rate already, and thanks for packaging them well, maryoto!  :)

If you have any tips for any of them, feel free to send them my way (A. anisophyllus, A. nanceifolius, A. sericicarpus, B. macrocarpa, G. duclis, M. casturi, W. angustifolia, W. sp. "Tampirik")  :)
Já, ég er að rækta suðrænar plöntur á Íslandi. Nei, ég er ekki klikkuð. Jæja, kannski...

Maryoto

• Borneo
    • View Profile
Seeds received.  I requested them moist because our customs doesn't ever seem care if things sprout in transit, but things can get stuck in holding for quite a while  85% of the seeds arrived germinated - some so big I'm surprised they hadn't fruited, lol  ;)  10+cm roots on some of them.  Great germination rate already, and thanks for packaging them well, maryoto!  :)

If you have any tips for any of them, feel free to send them my way (A. anisophyllus, A. nanceifolius, A. sericicarpus, B. macrocarpa, G. duclis, M. casturi, W. angustifolia, W. sp. "Tampirik")  :)
Okay