(1/4) > >>

mangomongo:
If you like Pina Coladas

There getting lost to the rain

If you like spraying trees at midnight

then you'll have no reason to complain

If your not into mangos

Then you have half a brain!

One more disappointing year for my Pina Colada, looks like no fruit will set thanks to the wet winter despite spraying for anthracnose and PM. is anyone else having any luck? I have yet to get to even try one. Thank goodness i'ts in a 45gl pot and I wont have to dig it up or waist the yard space on it if it keeps these shenanigans up. 

Squam256:
Ours has fruited ok the last 2 years despite growing in a bad spot.

It’s too small for commercial growing but the flavor is incredible.

Cookie Monster:
It's a little too early, as flowers have just started opening, but I do have some small bb's on mine.

Sleepdoc:
Mine produced a medium/heavy load last year, after a few years of frustratingly low production.  Currently in the early stage of flowering.

Definitely worth growing if you have patience and can get it to produce.  They are like little Flavor Bombs.

mangomongo:
Last year mine set a ton but I took my eyes off of it for like 3 days and bam!!! Powdery mildew explosion killed them all off.  You guys make a strong case for keeping it, I guess not holding any fruit will just make it grow bigger and better for next year.  Would it do better in The ground?  Does anyone have pictures of their trees for comparison?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version