Author Topic: Everything is starting to bloom?  (Read 1802 times)

Carlincool

• Cape Coral, Fl 10b
    • View Profile
Everything is starting to bloom?
« on: January 08, 2013, 08:38:15 AM »
I hope all this talk of cold coming is not true.  My Carrie mango is blooming, along with my jack.
With the only cold we had this year was around X mas and lately highs have been in the 80s. 80s for at least the next 10 days, my trees think it might be  "Spring".  :)

http://postimage.org/image/lorl5g65l/full/

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Re: Everything is starting to bloom?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 09:50:33 AM »
I hope all this talk of cold coming is not true.  My Carrie mango is blooming, along with my jack.
With the only cold we had this year was around X mas and lately highs have been in the 80s. 80s for at least the next 10 days, my trees think it might be  "Spring".  :)

http://postimage.org/image/lorl5g65l/full/

Are you using the "add image to post" link or are you going to the postimage website? The reason I ask is because your images aren't showing up directly on the forum but instead have a link that requires having to click on it without seeing a preview.

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2013, 10:13:19 AM »
Uploading directly at the post image website (easy to find) works when the insert image function here (trop fruit forum) does not.At the post image website you upload photo. Then pick option #3 Thumbnail for Forums (1)    Copy onto clipboard then insert (paste) it into an empty area of your post. Just double checked this process with the image below

bsbullie

• USA, Boynton Beach, FL 33472, Zone 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2013, 12:56:26 PM »
The forum's "add image to post" works just fine and has been working with no issues for a while.
- Rob

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2013, 05:05:14 PM »
The forum's "add image to post" works just fine and has been working with no issues for a while.

I was not working on Sunday for me

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk