Author Topic: Theobroma bicolor/Myrciaria dubia/Roselle Arab. seeds and much more for sale!!!  (Read 2344 times)

Seeds Del Mundo

• SEEDS DEL MUNDO - Fruits for the Whole World to share :-)
  • SEEDS DEL MUNDO - We want to share Tropical Seeds
    • The Netherlands &amp Surinam, South America
    • View Profile
    • Seeds Del Mundo
NOW AVAILABLE: :

On their way from Surinam to the Netherlands :

Fresh Theobroma bicolor whole fruit : $25,-
Harvested 7 november!!!

STILL AVAILABLE :

Myrciaria dubia seeds (limited): $2,-

Hibiscus sabdariffa Arab. 2 seedpots : $3,-

Theobroma grandiflora seeds (Capuacu) from our vacation in Brasil (limited): $2,-SOLD OUT

Manilkara zapota (Sapotille), small fruits, very sweet!!! Also from our vacation in Brasil : $0,50

Luffa aegyptiaca (Sponge Gourd) a.k.a. the "Luffa sponge" $0.10

Myrciaria vexator seeds : $1,50
Myrciaria vexator fruit : $2,50

Annona (Rollinia) mucosa seeds : $1,-

Annona cherimoya (Thai custard apple) seeds : $1,-

Eugenia uniflora var. Black Star (Surinam Cherry) seeds : $0,50

AND MUCH MORE!!!

Please visit our store : www.seedsdelmundo.com for more seeds!  :D

Please check if you are allowed to import the seeds / fruits. We are not responsible when customs take the seeds in custody or returns the package.

« Last Edit: November 09, 2019, 12:08:39 PM by Seeds Del Mundo »
With Warm Tropical Greetings,

Wesley & Sandra - SEEDS DEL MUNDO

Bob-Gardener

• Germany,7
    • View Profile
Thank you!Theobroma bicolor seeds from you are germinating now :)

Seeds Del Mundo

• View Profile
    • Seeds Del Mundo
Thank you!Theobroma bicolor seeds from you are germinating now :)
Good to see Bob-Garderner. Thanks for the feedback!

Triphal

• US, Midatlantic, Charles Town, 6b + Lowland Tropical Zone 13
    • View Profile
ALERT* Watch out regarding capuacu (Theobroma grandiflora)seeds at this time of the year from Brazil.
My limited knowledge of capuacu is that this is not the month/season for Capuacu to fruit yet in the Amazon. I think they usually start flowering by the end of August till November. From pollination to fruiting takes about 165 days i.e. Five and a half months. So are they old seeds? Could some reliable Brazilian from Brazil please comment on this. Since seeing lot of scams going around on the internet, ebay and others I just want the TFF members to see this. Thanks.

Seeds Del Mundo

• View Profile
    • Seeds Del Mundo
ALERT* Watch out regarding capuacu (Theobroma grandiflora)seeds at this time of the year from Brazil.
My limited knowledge of capuacu is that this is not the month/season for Capuacu to fruit yet in the Amazon. I think they usually start flowering by the end of August till November. From pollination to fruiting takes about 165 days i.e. Five and a half months. So are they old seeds? Could some reliable Brazilian from Brazil please comment on this. Since seeing lot of scams going around on the internet, ebay and others I just want the TFF members to see this. Thanks.
One of the members of us was on vacation in Brazil and arrived back in Holland last week. She bought the fruit in Aracaju on the market and peeled it 1 day before she left. She told that she only could buy 2 fruits and while peeling 1 fruit has fungus inside and wasn't good. The other one was good and the seeds are from this one. This was the only place she saw the capuacu and just only these 2 which she bought. In Surinam there's indeed no capuacu at this moment. So the seeds are not old and in our case, were not scam!  :)

alfian

• Indonesia, Jawa Barat, 13
    • View Profile
I am interest, but how about the progress of my order that I am order from your website, because no report until now...

Seeds Del Mundo

• View Profile
    • Seeds Del Mundo
I am interest, but how about the progress of my order that I am order from your website, because no report until now...
Hi Alfian, we shipped your order a few days ago. Didn't paypal updated you? See for details your pm.  :D

Triphal

• View Profile
 HELP. In the Southern Tropics this is not the season for capuassu fruits. Your statement about 1 fruit out of the 2 when opened had fungus is probably an old fruit found under the tree from May or June season. Also capuassu seeds are not easy to germinate in spite of freshness and all the care you take. Probably you have a better chance of germination if bought from the tree source area than from an unknown market vendor. It makes it more dubious to get them say from a non tropical Scotland, England or Netherlands. According to your web page, one comment from a buyer dated MAY 1, 2019 is seen. Yes that time it was the fruiting season of capuassu in Brazil.
Only for academic purposes I wish someone from Brazil ( Ricardo, Mangaba et.al.)who grow and personally experienced this seasonal fruit comment on my view. Nothing against your company, seedsdelmundo.

Seeds Del Mundo

• View Profile
    • Seeds Del Mundo
HELP. In the Southern Tropics this is not the season for capuassu fruits. Your statement about 1 fruit out of the 2 when opened had fungus is probably an old fruit found under the tree from May or June season. Also capuassu seeds are not easy to germinate in spite of freshness and all the care you take. Probably you have a better chance of germination if bought from the tree source area than from an unknown market vendor. It makes it more dubious to get them say from a non tropical Scotland, England or Netherlands. According to your web page, one comment from a buyer dated MAY 1, 2019 is seen. Yes that time it was the fruiting season of capuassu in Brazil.
Only for academic purposes I wish someone from Brazil ( Ricardo, Mangaba et.al.)who grow and personally experienced this seasonal fruit comment on my view. Nothing against your company, seedsdelmundo.

I'm aware of that you don't want to harm us Triphal. ;D Normally we send capuacupots from Surinam to the Netherlands. There they are peeled for the seeds (if we don't have an order for whole fruits). It's scary thinking these fruits are from months ago. I hope indeed for comments from Brazil! Thanks for being so transparant about this!

Triphal

• View Profile
Thank you for your input in this matter. I understand your position. I was only curious as I was looking for the fresh fruit or fresh seeds for some one in tropical Asia and for academic interest. I am still learning about rare tropical fruits from Southern Tropics to be planted in the Northern Tropics. Thanks again. Triphal

alfian

• Indonesia, Jawa Barat, 13
    • View Profile
Hi Alfian, we shipped your order a few days ago. Didn't paypal updated you? See for details your pm.  :D

I am sorry, I am not read email from paypal

mangaba

• Brazil,Pernambuco,Recife
    • View Profile
I happened to read this post today and would like to compliment Triphal for his observations. Collectors of seeds get excited  when they see a posting for sale of rare seeds. Many collectors shell out a lot of money and get frustrated to see that seeds they bought did not germinate because they were not viable. My personal opinion is that the seller should describe the conditions of the collection ( locale, date, precautions in avoiding fungus) and assure viability of germination.
    To those interested in cultivating Cupuassu I would recommend the following publication: file:///H:/PLANTAS%20&%20FRUTAS/CUPUACU/LivroBPA.pdf
Boas Praticas Agricolas da Cultura do Cupuaçuazeiro,  written by Ms Aparecida das Graça Claret de Souza, of Embrapa, Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture..Publication has  60 pages and is in Portuguese.
     Cupuassu thrives best in the Amazon Region  I do have Cupuassu trees in my garden which bear quite an amount of fruit in my region (northeast of Brazil) in the months of July -August. The seeds I have collected have a short germination time of a few days when dry.

Triphal

• View Profile
Thanks Mangaba for your comment. It helps a lot for us who propagate Rare tropical fruits in the Northern and Southern Tropics.

Seeds Del Mundo

• View Profile
    • Seeds Del Mundo
Fresh fruit of the Theobroma bicolor added!!!  :) Now on their way from Surinam to the Netherlands for distribution.