Author Topic: Dwarf Pitanga (Eugenia pitanga)... seedlings for sale  (Read 1110 times)

Miguel.pt

• Portugal, Northwest, climate 9a/9b
    • View Profile
Dwarf Pitanga (Eugenia pitanga)... seedlings for sale
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:00:33 PM »
Hi folks
I have some 2 year old seedlings of Dwarf Pitanga (Eugenia pitanga) for sale.
I'm asking 20 €uros for each 2 year old seedling and I prefer to sell inside EU borders to prevent custom issues.

In case someone's interested in these seedlings please hurry as I do not have many... thanks in advance

For the rest of the world I can offer seeds but quantities are very limited as I am using most of my fresh seeds to raise new seedlings that I intend to offer here again in 2 years time.

For those that are not familiar with this species let me just say that these fruits are much sweeter and tastier than normal tree-pitangas (Eugenia uniflora), and I never found any of these fruits with that strange resinous aftertaste that some tree-pitangas have.

IMHO this is the perfect pitanga to grow in pots and it produces big and tasty fruits over a long fruiting season.
As you can see in some of the followings pics this one can have ripe fruits, green fruits, and flowers at the same time.
Here's some photos of my fruits

For the myrtaceae collectors please be aware that there are diferents varieties of Dwarf Pitangas, and I have at least 4 diferent varieties on my colection ( Black fruits + Red Ribbed Fruits + Round red Fruits + Red Anthers fruits)

Those interested please contact by PM. Thanks in advance
Miguel.PT

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk