Author Topic: Fence Camouflage - Vines?  (Read 1481 times)

natsgarden123

Fence Camouflage - Vines?
« on: May 11, 2012, 11:24:31 AM »
We have a 7 ft tall fence-there is a mysore raspberry on one end-its large and getting larger. There is also a muscadine grape( small and not growing very well) and a blackberry ( small). We would like to camouflage the entire fence. The fence is about 30 feet long. I just planted those vines recently and I have no prior experience.  Can I cover the fence year-round? Any suggestions for training? I thought of passiflora. which I have had in the past, but it was way too out of control.  Any help would be appreciated.  :)

zands

• mango_zango
    • Zone 10b, Florida, USA, 33321
    • View Profile
Re: Fence Camouflage - Vines?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2012, 10:39:31 PM »
We have a 7 ft tall fence-there is a mysore raspberry on one end-its large and getting larger. There is also a muscadine grape( small and not growing very well) and a blackberry ( small). We would like to camouflage the entire fence. The fence is about 30 feet long. I just planted those vines recently and I have no prior experience.  Can I cover the fence year-round? Any suggestions for training? I thought of passiflora. which I have had in the past, but it was way too out of control.  Any help would be appreciated.  :)

This is what I would grow.

perennial madagascar bean

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk