Author Topic: Soursop - first fruit size?  (Read 5026 times)

shafak

• India, Chennai 13°N 80°E Köppen: Aw Elevation 6 m (20 ft)
    • View Profile
Re: Soursop - first fruit size?
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2018, 04:14:17 PM »
One of my older topic, just in case you might be interested.

http://tropicalfruitforum.com/index.php?topic=19872

Thank you Sahai1 and guardian123abc for your pictures. I am interested in seedling pics because me too i am growing soursop seedling (2 years old), it is still 2 feet tall but it is not its native growing zone, but i keep hoping of having a big tree, even if it takes more time than usual.

shinzo

• High Density Urban Cultivator
    • Tunis (Tunisia) - 10 b
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2018, 06:22:10 PM »
Thank you guardian123abc. I remember this thread. Are the seedlings in that thread (the Split Trunks seedling and the other seedling) the same seedlings you posted pictures of in the current thread?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 10:12:15 PM by shinzo »

shafak

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2018, 06:47:42 PM »
The split trunk ones did not survive.  I don't think it was due to the trunks being split.  It was due to improper watering in between.  The single trunk ones withstood the period of drought.  These split ones couldn't. 

Thanks youtube guardian123abc. I remembrement this thread. Are the seedlings in that thread (the Split Trunks seedling and the other seedling) the same seedlings you posted pictures of in the current thread?

shafak

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2018, 02:46:52 PM »
Shinzo, sorry for the previous reply.  I had lots of soursop plants around the house and my mom uprooted a few saying a few is enough, so I assumed the split trunk one might have been uprooted too.  The second shorter one in the above picture is one of the split trunk plants.  The single trunk ones are more about double the height of the split trunk ones. 

Thank you guardian123abc. I remember this thread. Are the seedlings in that thread (the Split Trunks seedling and the other seedling) the same seedlings you posted pictures of in the current thread?