Author Topic: covid 19 and herbs ect  (Read 17793 times)

giorgosgr.

• Attika, Greece zone 9b
    • View Profile
Re: covid 19 and herbs ect
« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2020, 12:43:23 AM »
Look at Quatar.The infectious rate per 1 mil population its the biggest in the world and its a warm country.
This comes to aid my theory about pollen competing with coronavirus because Quatar has not manny flowers and the pollen in the air its low because this country its located in a desert.
The death rate with only 30 cases for 45000 covid 19 cases looks ,,engineered,, like one would expect to find in such dictatorship ( i cant even call it dictatorship actually).
Just see the facts for yourselves https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Dont forget that Qatar may be a hot country but
1 humidity is also high which doesnt help with the virus
2 most people stay indoors exacly because its hot and with aircon the same air circulates so the infections mostly occur in buildings
3 also the tests done are high compered to other countries. For example countries such as Brazil have around 50% of test turn out positive

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2020, 06:03:51 AM »
Look at Quatar.The infectious rate per 1 mil population its the biggest in the world and its a warm country.
This comes to aid my theory about pollen competing with coronavirus because Quatar has not manny flowers and the pollen in the air its low because this country its located in a desert.
The death rate with only 30 cases for 45000 covid 19 cases looks ,,engineered,, like one would expect to find in such dictatorship ( i cant even call it dictatorship actually).
Just see the facts for yourselves https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Dont forget that Qatar may be a hot country but
1 humidity is also high which doesnt help with the virus
2 most people stay indoors exacly because its hot and with aircon the same air circulates so the infections mostly occur in buildings
3 also the tests done are high compered to other countries. For example countries such as Brazil have around 50% of test turn out positive
The comparison with otther countryes that they made more tests is just a scapegoat.
30 death from covid 19 with 45000 cases? Thats cover up.
Bit at least they didnt hide the numbers wich proove my theory that because they have no flowering plants ,covid 19 develops better there.
Its on par with my asumption about MERS wich only spread to Saudi Arabia,another country with no flowering plants and pollen in the air.

palmcity

• Martin County, Fl zone10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2020, 11:06:37 AM »
https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/poliomyelitis/facts
Just IMO interpretation of the above but read it to get your own view of the data.
Polio virus had a lot of similar characteristics to Covid-19 before the polio vaccine became available. Extremely contagious, asymptomatic to most of the population when infected, but deadly to many in specific segments of the population (the young).

A primary difference was the middle aged & elderly being usually asymptomatic with low death and permanent injury.

The young school children especially under the age of 10 were thought to be almost 100% infected before vaccine with many having mild symptoms and some asymptomatic but the few who were severe had Mortality from muscle paralysis and some survived with permanent muscle paralysis in different body locations.

Hopefully with covid 19 the at risk of MORTALITY groups will be protected until the vaccine becomes available.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2020, 07:39:19 PM »
Right now they closed the small supermarket across the street where i live,for disinfection.
Somebody had covid 19 there.
In my city we had few cases and we got down to 0 right after i healed.
All was soo good due to the army and police enforcing the stay at home orders and wearing masks ,combined with the arrival of spring and trees flowering( pollen).
Now we have a lot more cases in my city,probably 500 without counting the soo called asimptomatics like me .
I think we should close again all restorants and travels ,reinforce the previous hard rules ,because it will be even worse .

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2020, 10:59:06 AM »
I think we should close again all restorants and travels ,reinforce the previous hard rules ,because it will be even worse .
If a vaccine will not be available till 2021, I'm more for protecting the elderly & high risk of mortality groups to decrease a rising death count....

I'm tired of the prolonged restrictions and prefer getting on with life and allow others not high at risk of Mortality, the freedom of choice.... Normal freedom of choice should allow this virus to pass through those rapidly..... As long as deaths do not spike is my concern. I am much less concerned with % rise in healthy people being infected with low chance of mortality... This should allow a quicker passing & return to more of a normal.....

Since so so so long for development, there is NO GUARANTEE that when the final death count is taken after a vaccine is developed & administered to those desiring to be vaccinated that there will be less lives lost by attempting preventative measures (we never get 100% vaccination in the U.S. as always some object & will again).... There is only a GUARANTEE that current precautions to all groups will prolong the time for the virus to spread through available non isolated populations (keep at high risk of mortality groups isolated). 

If enough low risk of mortality groups decide to express their freedom of choice & mingle & become innoculated, this group if large enough may slow a second wave in the winter before the vaccine becomes available.

Just IMO.... And no it will not happen.... It will be a slow long long agonizing process. We will slowly see the population become gradually more & more infected.... Eventually it will get probably be close to 90% is my guess and then transmission will probably almost cease with the immunity in the 90% of the population helping to protect the other 10% which were hopefully the high risk of mortality groups including the elderly....

If you were in control on decreasing deaths in your country would it be easier to totally isolate those high at risk of Mortality for 2 months or try try try try try try try try try try try try to isolate them for 12 months while a vaccine is being developed....

The 2 month choice would be with healthy low risk of mortality choice to wear a mask & distance or not and just mingle (while keeping high risk of mortality & elderly totally isolated).....

Just a thought as final death counts could possibly be higher in either choice as unknown.... If medical facilities are available to handle cases & it seems facilities are available for the healthy low risk increasing in cases infected so far in the U.S. as not overwhelming available medical resources with less severe percentages of that population.

It is known that if in control of your country, a 2 month choice would allow less productivity losses.
However, unknown if higher or lower loss of life. The advocates  for shutdown and isolation tend to claim it would save lives but I question that case as long as high risk of mortality groups are kept isolated & medical resources are available & not overwhelmed.... Unknown... & Just a thought...

Then again, unknown if a 2 month would be ample time... Then again, would a 12 month.... Then again, even if a 12  or 14 month is enough time, All will never be vaccinated as many will refuse....

Thus in the end, life & death goes on regardless of choices... Hope for the best... And whatever that is is unknown....

Influenza even with it's vaccine available, does continue & continue & continue to kill thousands yearly.....

Obviously, I'm bored & little to do but type on this July 4 "independence day" Holiday in the U.S......

Why do I think a 2 month let the healthy population low risk of mortality groups mingle would rapidly spread the virus & eventual immunity? 
Watch nature TV, the urge to reproduce is one of the strongest urges that even suppresses the desire to eat or the fear of mortality.... Thus, Mingling will always occur,.... Can't be stopped.... only slowed.... The mature Rams etc. will butt heads to compete for the affection of the females.... Regardless of hunger or fear of death...... As soon as possible...... It's expected, it's life....and it's death.... but it's living free.....
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 05:48:44 PM by palmcity »

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2020, 09:14:36 AM »
One of the most feared U.S. virus was Poliovirus in the late 40's. https://www.historyofvaccines.org/content/articles/history-polio-poliomyelitis        In about 95% of all polio cases, the person has no symptoms at all. These are known as asymptomatic cases. The rest of polio cases can be divided into three types: abortive polio, non-paralytic polio, and paralytic polio.....                   In severe cases of paralytic polio, the throat and chest may be paralyzed. Death may result if the patient does not receive artificial breathing support. Between 2%-5% of children affected with paralytic polio die, whereas for adults, 15%-30% die.               https://www.cdc.gov/polio/what-is-polio/polio-us.html      In the late 1940s, polio outbreaks in the U.S. increased in frequency and size, crippling an average of more than 35,000 people each year.
Polio Elimination in the U.S.

CDC.GOV
Polio Elimination in the U.S.
The U.S. is polio-free, thanks to a successful vaccination program.

I'm very happy the covid 19 virus is not targeting high mortality or high morbidity in young Children as the percentage is much lower on mortality/morbidity today vs. the 40's Poliomyelitis virus epidemics.... I'm sure todays parents/grandparents are also thankful.

Interesting to compare to 2 Virus Epidemics mortality/morbidity/infections as percentage of population....
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 09:17:56 AM by palmcity »

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2020, 10:44:56 PM »
Good news for people,China made vaccine based on real coronavirus ( covid 19) ,had entered phase 3 trial,2 weeks ago,in Brasil and somme arab countryes.
Thousands of people are vaccinated and it seems its effective but it will take a few months to see if the cases drop in those countryes areas where the vaccine is tested.
Its 100% efficient after 2 vaccines in 28 days.
By the end of the year or the beginning of the next year,they say it will be available for everybody.
We dont hear it from news in the west because its made in China but i think this is good news even for me wich il not get vaccinated because i am allready immune from covid.

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2020, 08:57:40 AM »
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/07/200714171338.htm
Nice but overengineered and from what ive read ,that method hasnt been used in any vaccine by now.
On the otther hand,the chinese vaccine its trusty ,made from real covid 19 and by using the oldest,best known and most reliable vaccine developing method.
Its also in phase 3 close to finish.
I dont need vaccine but id pick the chinese vaccine if id had to .

Nyuu

• Florida , lake placid 9b
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2020, 09:54:36 PM »
So what are you trying to boost your immune system with and or fight inculcation of covid 19?
 I feel like a mad scientist  brewing up elixirs.Maitake ,reishi ,cordyceps some things are growing here or in my yard,Rhodomyrtus tomentosa,curry leaf,oregano ,turmeric I dry these and grind to powder.
 Besides eating well fruits ,greens ,vegetables what are you folks doing or suggest?I have two parents with me that are old 90 ,91.
Guinea hen weed I use as a tea https://www.researchgate.net/publication/280758688_Petiveria_alliacea_L_Guinea_Hen_Weed_and_Its_Major_Metabolite_Dibenzyl_Trisulfide_Demonstrate_HIV-1_Reverse_Transcriptase_Inhibitory_Activity

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2020, 07:59:56 AM »
On. Florida Governors website as of 9.24.20

Dr. Martin Kulldorff discusses the efficacy of lockdowns during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Professor @ Harvard University Medical school. Shares interesting results zero deaths of children age 1 to 15 in Sweden that never closed their schools.

High death rates in Peru where full lockdown was in effect; IMO he implies probably due to lack of isolation of elderly and high risk of mortality groups from society and other family members.

IMO after viewing video..... Video implications that little deaths in healthy young and should proceed with normal life activities during pandemic but should refrain from visiting elderly/low immune system people/disease/cancer/etc. etc. as they might be asymptomatic & IMO he believes primary importance is protecting those at risk groups vs. trying lockdowns especially of young healthy people.

Interesting that IMO he also believes that full lockdowns have little benefit and just prolong a slower passing of the virus through the population.

https://www.facebook.com/GovRonDeSantis/videos/353388886027111
« Last Edit: September 25, 2020, 08:17:10 AM by palmcity »

Mike T

• Zone 12a
  • Cairns,Nth Qld, Australia
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2020, 09:19:26 AM »
There are only 5 active cases in my state and none in my city thank goodness and over a million tests have been done. I guess it isn't post covid living everywhere as it has to play out in a few places yet and there could always be a resurgence. Many fruit fans are keen for international travel to be normal again.

Francis_Eric

• 40 miles west of Chicago Aurora IL ZONE 5
    • View Profile
    • https://myspace.com/undisclosedforthetime/
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2020, 12:35:08 AM »
..(must a fell asleep as I made this post )
tomato isn't bad for the lungs
I just do not have time to write more it now
Garlic is antivirol , but for the lungs onion is better ..
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 11:29:28 AM by Francis_Eric »

countryboy1981

• 8B Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2020, 08:36:18 AM »
There are only 5 active cases in my state and none in my city thank goodness and over a million tests have been done. I guess it isn't post covid living everywhere as it has to play out in a few places yet and there could always be a resurgence. Many fruit fans are keen for international travel to be normal again.

The places where it has not spread through will more than likely have to lockdown permanently as a vaccine is only suspdcted to be less effective or have about the same effect as the flu.  If you have a population without immunity and 5 years down the road someone travels there with it, it will go through that population as well.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2020, 09:22:47 AM »
If immunity is gained by getting it and then recovering it will still be a small proportion of the pop of all countries. It is hard to know why containment is so much harder in some places than others.

countryboy1981

• 8B Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2020, 10:08:59 PM »
If immunity is gained by getting it and then recovering it will still be a small proportion of the pop of all countries. It is hard to know why containment is so much harder in some places than others.

Containment is a lot easier on an island than with open land borders.  But this virus will be with us like the flu.  Containment has worked great for the flu.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 29, 2020, 01:51:11 AM »
Manhattan is an island.North and South America together is one big island. Containment has a lot to do with governments acting swiftly and decisively, the population responding properly and having a decent public health system. If the actions fly in the face of personal freedoms then some places are more exposed culturally. The quality of leadership in some places where covid has run riot is questionable also. There are a few places that better have people planting vegies right now because they are in for a long haul but not everywhere.

countryboy1981

• 8B Alabama
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2020, 08:52:40 AM »
Manhattan is an island.North and South America together is one big island. Containment has a lot to do with governments acting swiftly and decisively, the population responding properly and having a decent public health system. If the actions fly in the face of personal freedoms then some places are more exposed culturally. The quality of leadership in some places where covid has run riot is questionable also. There are a few places that better have people planting vegies right now because they are in for a long haul but not everywhere.

Are you saying that North and South America is one government?  I do not think you understand how containment works.  Even if the United States shutdown 100% of air and sea travel, there are two large open borders to the north and south which people can walk across.  If you are an island country, you can cut off air and sea travel to the country thereby containing it.  But good luck though as it seems this virus will be with us for years and years, it is not going away.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2020, 05:35:23 PM »
I was talking about the reference to 'island' being a critical thing. I was getting at community transmission, protocols, level of testing, early and decisive action, quality of quarantining etc being most important with containment. The curve here peaked a while ago but yes with far fewer cases than other places and everything is pretty well back to normal except economically and with long distance travel etc.

Francis_Eric

• 40 miles west of Chicago Aurora IL ZONE 5
    • View Profile
    • https://myspace.com/undisclosedforthetime/
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2020, 08:37:46 AM »
..(must a fell asleep as I made this post )
tomato isn't bad for the lungs
I just do not have time to write more it now
Garlic is antivirol , but for the lungs onion is better ..

I said This from Personal experience
If You ever Biked long distance,
and slept, on mulch, and had to sneeze all the time from it for hours runny eyes etc.

If you've got a Bloody Mary after this, and it got rid of a runny nose constant sneezing you'd understand
(and even without cayenne pepper which I want it mine, but some bartenders do not add all the time )

Oh got to go.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2020, 09:28:59 PM »
There was a case just 2000km from me this week. Scary stuff.

Mike T

• Zone 12a
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 12, 2020, 07:29:15 AM »
MM doesn't matter how you look it matters how you type and sound in this cyberworld. I have the ingredients for your potion in may garden except the Indian Gooseberry. Great advice and in my climate cold showers are ok but wearing sox to bed is stretching it.Which toxins are we talking about? Reflexology might be taking things too far and for half the year my town is one giant sauna with steamy air like syrup. Sound like I will be young forever.

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2020, 12:15:28 AM »

One of two adult sons still living at home with my wife and I, was sick about 2 months ago & tested positive for covid 19. He had to stay home from work for 14 day precautions but was well in 5 days but he did have 2 days of diarrhea, tired, headache, and throwing up.

Other son got it and was very mild symptoms and he is also in his 20s.

My wife and I got it also and now you see that it is very contagious in confined areas and no we do not wear masks in our house lol...

I slept about 18 hours a day for 3 days and was extremely weak, muscle aches, mild headache, vision pain from moving my eyes up down or to the sides it felt like the eye muscles hurt behind the eyes. I only had fever mild 1 day. I usually walk 2 to 3 miles a day but could only walk 50 yards and turned around to go back to bed. I ached all over my body. It passed through me in 7 days. My wife did not have the eye pain and dizziness from it but did have the other symptoms with about same 7 days to pass through her.

None of us had respiratory lung symptoms. None of us coughed up mucus except maybe 1 day a very mild amount of mucus.

So we were thankful as mortality with the virus I believe usually occurs with lung involvement and hypoxia

Lower your risks and keep down the weight, control B.p., diabetes, etc. and exercise... Call 911 if any breathing problems .
Hopefully you will be asymptomatic instead of having these symptoms.

( 1 of the 4 of us went to be tested but 4 were sick so the percent of actual cases in any state is probably much higher than reported and there is now probably a much higher percent of the population with immunity after it passing through them).

It's been about a month since my wife and I had it and we enjoy going shopping and wear masks only to make other people happy and no longer wipe down the shopping carts and could care less about touching the door handles of the stores.... I am very very happy now... yea..... I know it's possible but very very very low odds for another infection to hit us this winter...

Mike T

• Zone 12a
    • Zone 12a
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2020, 05:07:46 PM »
Wow that is pretty confronting stuff. Over here it was rare really and managed tightly before it could spread much and the public health system is pretty good. I have been shocked at what has been going down in brazil, india and the US where culture and leadership may have contributed to problems.

palmcity

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 16, 2020, 10:19:20 PM »
1.Over here it was rare really and managed tightly before it could spread much and
2. the public health system is pretty good.
3.I have been shocked at what has been going down in brazil, india and the US where culture and leadership may have contributed to problems.

Interesting differing opinions to mine.

Since all can be infected with no prior exposure and antibodies to the virus I doubt that spread in U.S., Brazil,India, Italy, China, etc. large cities could have been stopped once a few random exposures occurred of people walking down the city streets. I do not believe a pretty good public health system could have stopped the spread in these cities.

Italy and Brazil tend to have more grandparents living with or helping the younger family members. These older family members are more at risk of mortality (death) with Covid 19 and thus more deaths.

I am happy that our government did not force lockdowns like in some cities in China. As we all know China with more gov't ability than most to lockdown cities, was unable to stop the spread to other parts of the world and I doubt if any country could after thousands became infected in their country. Thus I don't really blame anyone but instead just look at it as a normal process of a virus working through a animal species and causing little to no harm to most of the animals but killing off many of the weakened animals....

So exercise, Fight, try to keep from being in classifications that the virus preys on as weakened, and hope your times not near as most will not die with this virus per the stats..... But, all can become infected at this time without vaccine or prior exposure and antibodies etc.... Wearing a mask, washing hands, etc. will help lower you odds of initial infection.

Any time anyone starts talking out of their head when fighting the virus is a possible sign of hypoxia and call 911 in U.S

I make a yearly decision to get influenza vaccine and will also get covid 19 vaccine when available but many in the U.S. choose not to and that's their choice and I'm good with that. If young and not in a high risk group they will have good probability of it just passing through them as it did the 4 of us in our home (but I will get the vaccine when available in the future).
« Last Edit: October 16, 2020, 10:24:56 PM by palmcity »