Author Topic: Guidelazeri - Cappuaccu seeds - a Wonder & Miracle  (Read 1336 times)

Satha

• Sri Lanka
    • View Profile
Guidelazeri - Cappuaccu seeds - a Wonder & Miracle
« on: November 22, 2017, 11:19:53 AM »
Mr. Guidelazeri posted some capuaaccu seeds but instead the parcel coming to me it went to UK. The parcel was in UK for more than 60 days. Finally it came to me. Having lost all hopes on capuaccu and jabo seeds that the vendor posted, I opened the envelop to see the rotten seeds. I was amazed to see that capuaccu had no place to grow more and their stem was more than 8 inches but no leaves. When I said this to Mr. G, he said no chance of getting them their life back.

I did not give up. Put all of them in cocopeat, daily looked after them by adding (spraying)  water and gave them hot and cool treatment by changing the location of the tray in which they were kept with cocopeat. When the stems start shrinking from top, little by little it was cut and removed. Two developed secondary shoots and they were potted separately. The other three were taken out recently, sprayed with Albert solution and again put in cocopeat. Today I saw the third one also putting up a shoot. Wait for 4th and 5th to follow. I never experienced this tupe of thing before. I do not know whether Guidelazeri did an Amerzon charm before sealing the envelop.

See the pics below

sytanta

• Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
    • View Profile
Re: Guidelazeri - Cappuaccu seeds - a Wonder & Miracle
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2017, 11:28:23 AM »
I think Mr Guilherme cast some spell so that the seeds would be viable until the spell expired, for at least 6 months ;D

guidelazeri

• Minas Gerais, Brazil
    • View Profile
Re: Guidelazeri - Cappuaccu seeds - a Wonder & Miracle
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 12:24:11 PM »
It's really gratifying to hear such news. You did a great job Satha, congrats!
Here we can remember how they arrived to you after that 60 days travel.
Thanks for your feedback!

Sytanta, the secret was that an indian Pajé from the Amazon has blessed these seeds.  ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk