Author Topic: When to pick Keith, Beverly and Mallika in the West Palm Area  (Read 687 times)

Orkine

• Jupiter, FL, USA
    • View Profile
SO I know there must have been similar post and I looked didn't find a good match so please indulge me.

Its been a good year and I am pick the last of my mid-season/early mangoes.  A few straggler carries still on the tree.

My attention now shifts to Mallika, one of which started yellowing on the tree before I picked it.  I understand they are best picked green so I am thinking time to pick the rest.  Is this the correct move and is there something I should be looking for to determine best time to pick?

Next is my Beverly.  The raccoons got a few and a few split, they look ripe but the fruits are still firm to the touch.  The shoulders are lifted the fruits have some color but is this too early to pick Beverly?  My Keith is coloring too, I am sure I saw a picture in the last two weeks in a post that looks just like mine with the OP asking when to pick.  I am also wondering when to pick.

I am in Jupiter just north of West Palm Beach.  Will appreciate cues and suggestions

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk