Author Topic: check for me on youtube, Flying Fox Fruits, daily live streams, rants, and fruit  (Read 1758 times)

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
Is there any way to stop the rats from getting your fruit other than picking them early?

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
I checked a few times and was a pleasure to listen.
The chat didnt worked to comment or ask a question and the videos dont remain recorded to comment after like i see on otther people.
Avoid political talk because that might get you being offended or something like that.
People these days are mad from too much politics.
Ive posted comments on Youtube not related to politics and i was called racist and otther words and it got worse to the point that i had to apologise to a troll because i insulted his father that had corona and claimed politicians helped him choose the right treatment.

ScottR

• USA,Arroyo Grande,Calif. 93420,zone 9b
    • View Profile
Checked it out today Adam, sorry to hear gritter's are getting your fruit that sucks, well hang in there during these trying times and stay safe. :o ??? 8)

palmcity

• Martin County, Fl zone10a
    • View Profile
Checked it out today Adam, sorry to hear gritter's are getting your fruit that sucks, well hang in there during these trying times and stay safe. :o ??? 8)
It would be hard to feed the rodents any special treats as the chickens would probably get it too... Guess traps or the feral cat thread would be about your only option, if they are nice to your chickens.

Sorry to hear you were afraid to get fertilizer per in the video. This may help with your future purchase if you know a truer risk of Mortality. Any & All can get infected = Infection rate but the Mortality rate is significantly less for your age group with 70 & above having a much higher Mortality rate. If less than 9 I believe it was still 0 percent Mortality rate when this was printed... All may get the virus & be infected, but Mortality rate is great if less than 30 yrs of age and no disease,no low immune system, etc.

Also total cases = denominator. So far this is only confirmed cases & it should greatly increase as we find a much larger percentage of the population is currently infected with a large number asymptomatic. This should cause these mortality percentage numbers to decrease in the age groups.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/01/europe/iceland-testing-coronavirus-intl/index.html

TSmith

• Orlando, FL 9b
    • View Profile
Loving the live videos of the farm. Keep up the good work!

Bananaizme

• USA , California,Visalia, sunset zone 9
    • View Profile
    Good morning Adam

I have had success getting rid of rats by using bubblicious bubble gum. They can't digest it and they end up dying. I learned this from watching a youtube video from laguna hills nursery. I hade a couple rats get into my garage so I put some pieces out in the areas that I seen them and within a few days I didn't see them anymore.

William

containerman

• Modesto,CA Area 9b
    • View Profile
Nice I just checked out your channel. I watched this vid.

Plethora of Plinias (over 35 varieties of Jabuticaba): w/ John Travis Morton (part 2 of 2)

Viking Guy

• AKME Gardens
    • USA, AL, Silverhill, 8B
    • View Profile
    • AKME Gardens Website
Is there any way to stop the rats from getting your fruit other than picking them early?

Right now, I'm dealing with human poachers.

The struggle is real.

TropicalFruitHunters

• USA, Columbus, OH, xxxxx Zone 5b
    • View Profile
    • Tropical Fruit Hunters
Pellet to the nads should slow down their poaching.

EnglewoodFlorida

• Englewood, FL 10a
    • View Profile

Right now, I'm dealing with human poachers.

The struggle is real.

get a multi pack of trail cameras (aka game cameras). when bought in bulk they can be as cheap as $20 each. put them all around, camo and hide them as best as possible. good luck

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
Fun video, thanks for posting. Must feel great being around all those wonderful plants.

Dealing with squirrels and rats too, and who knows what else. Something snatched a sprout yesterday while I was probably 20 feet away.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk