Author Topic: À question  (Read 142 times)

zwanif

• algeria
    • View Profile
À question
« on: January 15, 2024, 10:18:08 AM »
Custard apples know as reticulata
No a lot know that but there's a lot of variaties

My question is that I'm in a big project now collecting seeds from around the globe since it's a rare fruit in my country meaning no trees as I know I'm trying to raise them from seeds
For now I have Sri Lanka reticulata seeds in my small nursery
I will plant next San Pablo and I'm. In search of Fernandes and that yellow one (I don't know the name)

Well my questions a classical question

Will. They get out true to seed or mother?!

It's weird because they say annonas most of them beside hybrids are wild fruits wild trees goes for reticulatas meaning normally they will come. Out true to seed

Before I posted a question
About sugar apples and I also mentioned I'm. Raising a lot of them from seeds red one green ones...
In a YouTube video and I think it was a Miami USA farmer
He said that often he got superior reticulatas from seeds and with time from. His father and now him. They collected one of the best grown trees from seeds (he mentioned that seeds grown trees will change in taste not the genetics)

A friend  here said  he raised over 100 different kinds and varieties and they all came out true to seed or let's say the color or skin was typically the same

So last will reticulatas from seeds come out to be not true to seeds or I'm wrong?!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk