Author Topic: Im about to buy Pakistani Mangoes...anyone else interested?  (Read 1291 times)

FloridaBoy

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Im looking to order from KingMangos out of Texas but I need to buy a 5 box minimum and thats a little more than I need.  They're about $37 shipped with a 5 box order minimum.  Im looking to keep the seeds but dont want to invest $185 on seeds and a couple fruit.  If I get enough people interested I dont mind paying up front for them and meeting up in South Florida to exchange.  Thanks for reading and have a great day!

FloridaBoy

• South Florida
    • View Profile
Re: Im about to buy Pakistani Mangoes...anyone else interested?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:40:43 AM »
By the way,  Chausa is probably the best to order since its already July.

FloridaBoy

• South Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 10:16:08 AM »
Theyre here.

ben mango

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2019, 01:54:17 PM »
How are they?

FloridaBoy

• South Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2019, 02:27:08 PM »
Definitely something special.  I know I might be overthinking this here but I really feel that these really come from much older trees than the Haden for example.  The Anwar Ratols are really small but they pack a punch and the Chaunsa to me are exactly what I hoped for; amazing!  A little too pricey in my opinion but I found a seed with a fully sprouted root system which is pretty amazing because it still smells fresh and full of life.  I bought these for seeds and I know its almost impossible to sprout irradiated seeds but Im too damn hard headed to accept that.  These are also the the hardest husk I ever cracked open so I'm hoping that makes a difference when it comes to sprouting these babies.

EvilFruit

• Dubai, UAE
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2019, 04:49:55 PM »
Theyre here.

I believe, The first mango is Anwar Ratol and the second is chaunsa, Am I right  :P ?.

If you can find Indian/Pakistani supermarket in your area, Ask them for White chaunsa or black Chaunsa. These two should be even better than the normal Chaunsa.
Moh'd

FloridaBoy

• South Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2019, 05:44:39 PM »
Theyre here.

I believe, The first mango is Anwar Ratol and the second is chaunsa, Am I right  :P ?.

If you can find Indian/Pakistani supermarket in your area, Ask them for White chaunsa or black Chaunsa. These two should be even better than the normal Chaunsa.

The first one is actually Chaunsa and the 3rd picture down is huge anwar ratol that turned out to be what looked like what was trying to grow into a twin seed.  I'll post more pictures later.  The Pakistani stores near me seam like they could care less about the Chaunsa mangoes.  I wonder if its because they can find them.  I'd love to help them get some but they might be a little too expensive to still be able to make profit.