Author Topic: Dragonfruit cuttings  (Read 1543 times)

spaugh

• San Diego County California
    • View Profile
Dragonfruit cuttings
« on: May 01, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »
Postage calculated at time of shipping

7.50$
American beauty
S8
Condor
Dark star
Physical graphitti
G2
Thompson
Orejona
San Ignacio

15$ (limited amount)
Palora grown from store fruit
Brazil Palora (baby cerrado) (RARE looks like palora x S8 type) thornned small redish looking palora fruit
Desert King
ISIS gold
Hawaiian Gold
Golden Gold
Asunta#3
Apollo Gold
Simon's Purple
Bruni
Peruvian Orange
Frankie's Red
Columbian Yellow
Valdivia Roja
AX asunta cross
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 01:19:47 PM by spaugh »
Brad Spaugh

ChiliChameleon

• USA, Florida, Miami
    • View Profile
    • PenuLunn Farms
Re: Dragonfruit cuttings
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 12:55:48 PM »
Awesome prices and selection!

How's the productivity on these varieties, which one is most productive, are you having to hand pollinate?

spaugh

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2020, 01:01:01 PM »
Most but not all of the 15$ ones are new ones I haven't yet fruited.  These are legit cuttings imported from overseas.  A good friend here sold me some of the new ones last year and has photos of all the different fruits and vines.  I had all the photos on a cell phone that died unfortunately.  Some of these are very unique.

All the 7.50 ones I've had for years and have fruited.  I'm planting out a big area of DF on my own farm and am using S8, American beauty and condor for fruit production.  I'll be planting only those 3 varieties.  The S8 and american beauty are both heavy producers and self pollinating.  And condor is just an awesome fruit.

Brad Spaugh

sosamo

• San Gabriel Valley, CA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2020, 03:23:26 PM »
If you guys/gals plan to order the ISIS gold, don't put that in the comments or anywhere when you paypal the payment.  Paypal put my payment on pending (need to manual review), and that is the only thing I can think of for them to put the payment on hold:D.

"To comply with government regulations, PayPal is required to review certain transactions. The payment you sent is currently being reviewed and we will complete this process within 72 hours. This review only involves this transaction and does not affect the use of your PayPal account."

K-Rimes

• Santa Barbara
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 11:48:43 AM »
Spaugh has the goods. I recommend him and his DF cuttings.

spaugh

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2020, 03:34:21 PM »
Thanks for the orders, Please let me get caught up so I can see if there's enough cuttings of what everyone wants.  For those who have contacted me but not paid give me 1-2 days to get caught back up. 
Brad Spaugh

Armando fuentes

• USA, CA, menifee
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2020, 02:47:57 AM »
Hello, any chance you have a list of what is left? You have  many nice varieties . Im really interested in Peruvian Orange
Frankie's Red, Brazilian palora and hawaiian gold? Please let me know if any is available thank you.

spaugh

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 11:57:24 AM »
Hello, any chance you have a list of what is left? You have  many nice varieties . Im really interested in Peruvian Orange
Frankie's Red, Brazilian palora and hawaiian gold? Please let me know if any is available thank you.

Hello, I have all of those except im out of frankies red. 

Peruvian orange looks the same as Frankies red, skinny vine, megalanthus cross.  Im not sure if its the same but its close if not.
Brad Spaugh

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk