Author Topic: Feel bad...  (Read 4091 times)

ajeshcool47

• India,Kerala,Ernakulam,Tropical
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/ajeshthoppil.tr
Feel bad...
« on: December 15, 2015, 12:40:41 AM »
Dear all, I used to exchange seeds from several members in this forum,sometimes I send seeds when someone says he or she can share something in near future, but it pains when they fails to reply to my queries after sending seeds to them.. I am not mentioning any names...

JoeP450

• Mahaha Chinook
    • Palm City FL
    • View Profile
Re: Feel bad...
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 08:28:44 AM »
You should mention the names to protect others in the future, and call out those who are not reciprocating!

-Joep450

vipinrl

• India, Western Ghats, Kerala
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 08:51:57 AM »
You should mention the names to protect others in the future, and call out those who are not reciprocating!

-Joep450
I agree. You should also provide some hints of their address so that they can't cheat again by registering another nick name.

Drifter

• Thailand
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2015, 01:13:56 PM »
I hope your not refering to me....

I told you not to post your seeds until I had sourced the kepel seeds you wanted as you did not want anything else in exchange for your rollinia seeds and kepel isnt exactly the easiest fruit to find.

I have not forgotten and highlighted this could be a slow process from the outset. As I already told you  last month after you posted your seeds, Iam sourcing the kepel seeds from a friend who works for King Bhumibol Adulyadej horticulture project in Chiang Mai and have ordered over 2000 different trees from him and am myself waiting for these to arrive at my address at the otherside of Thailand.  My friend is sourcing these trees for me as a favour so I can't pressure him as he is a busy man. He has collected most of the trees though the kepel (and your kepel seeds) have to be sourced from an area on the thai/myanmar boarder and have requested them to be posted to you when available. Please be patient. If you are unhappy I'm happy to pay you. After a recent request I have also found where Uvaria Grandiflora is growing in the mountains where Iam which has almost disappeared from thailand and is very rare fruit. Perhaps seeds of this may lighten your spirits.

Either way please be patient, I'm doing my best for you and told you from the outset I didnt want you to post your seeds before I had sourced what you wanted in exchange. I'm going to great lengths to get you your seeds in exchange for the rollinia you sent which frankly I could easily have purchase online for a couple of $ for far less hassle.

Drifter

• Thailand
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 02:04:05 PM »
Furthurmore I have not received any message from you since my last update on progress. I recall when I initially messaged you about your rollinia seeds I did not receive a reply and so messaged you again to which you said you had already replied to my initial email when in fact no message ever appeared in my inbox. I'm not sure why this would happen, perhaps a loose internet connection??? Just might be a valid reason why nobody has replied to you.......

fyliu

• Burbank/Covina, CA 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 08:05:06 PM »
Could it be that the government seized some of the shipments going your way?
It can get frustrating sometimes with many variables involved resulting in you not getting what you want.
Hope it eventually works out for you.

Sometimes you just have to accept that there are people really out to take advantage of you and disappear forever. It's why I'm not so active in sending out stuff anymore. I figure I'm willing to lose $50 in shipping costs a year. Unfortunately, that's a single international shipment these days.

murahilin

• Administrator
    • USA Greenacres, Florida Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 08:33:34 PM »
Dear all, I used to exchange seeds from several members in this forum,sometimes I send seeds when someone says he or she can share something in near future, but it pains when they fails to reply to my queries after sending seeds to them.. I am not mentioning any names...

Please do not make these kinds of posts. If someone doesn't send you seeds, and then doesn't respond to your messages please make a post with the persons username. No point in making such a post and then not mentioning names.

Ejected35

• Europe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 06:51:39 PM »
Someone who read the announcement of the sale may not reach the appropriate warning. Matter between the seller and the buyer are a natural part of this department board.
Vendors will therefore be easier to ignore the complaint or any objection on the part of the buyer - if it will be separated.

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 06:59:53 PM »
Someone who read the announcement of the sale may not reach the appropriate warning. Matter between the seller and the buyer are a natural part of this department board.
Vendors will therefore be easier to ignore the complaint or any objection on the part of the buyer - if it will be separated.
thanks for your comment.
you are right, my idea of creating a new section for disputes is not a good one!
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

ajeshcool47

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 09:51:33 AM »
dear Drifter, i never meant u , u always responded to my messages, and i am satisfied with  that...

Tetsu0

• USA, FL, Tampa, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2015, 10:37:09 AM »
dear Drifter, i never meant u , u always responded to my messages, and i am satisfied with  that...

And the plot thickens!

I had assumed it was drifter who was guilty all this time, I feel ashamed now for jumping to such conclusions.

FlyingFoxFruits

• Prince of Plinia
  • www.FlyingFoxFruits.com
    • USA, FEMA Region IV, FL Zone 9a
    • View Profile
    • Flying Fox Fruits
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 08:10:42 PM »

And the plot thickens!

I had assumed it was drifter who was guilty all this time, I feel ashamed now for jumping to such conclusions.
Well at this point I'm torn between professor plum and colonel mustard
www.FlyingFoxFruits.com

www.PLINIAS.com

https://www.ebay.com/usr/flyingfoxfruits

www.youtube.com/FlyingFoxFruits

https://www.instagram.com/flyingfoxfruits/
I disabled the forum's personal messaging system, please send an email to contact me, FlyingFoxFruits@gmail.com

Roy-Ind

• India,Andhra Pradesh,Vijayawada
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2015, 12:03:29 AM »
Do not feel bad
It happens.There are many reasons.I enjoy a lot in the forum.I got so many friends over the years on the forum.Without this forum where I could have received so many new fruit species.I must thank the organizers .Thank you all.
Roy

ajeshcool47

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2015, 05:05:32 AM »
yes ,Roy sir , i agree with u absolutely....this forum is awesome...

gunnar429

• Nothing like fruit from your own yard!
    • West Park, FL 33023, Zone 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2015, 07:35:02 AM »

And the plot thickens!

Well at this point I'm torn between professor plum and colonel mustard

That made me laugh for several minutes....(Wife looking at me strangely)  ;D ;D ;D ;D
~Jeff

"Say you just can't live that negative way, if you know what I mean. Make way for the positive day." - Positive Vibration

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk