Author Topic: Lycheesonline.com - Flamingo Gardens Tree Sale March 3-4, 2012  (Read 2256 times)

puglvr1

• USA, Central, FL xxxxx, Zone 9b
    • View Profile

Wow...wish I could go...they're selling 3-25 gallon Lychee trees in 3 varieties!

I got this email today and thought I would share for those that live close and wants to go...

Lycheesonline.com - Flamingo Gardens
Tree Sale
 March 3 - 4th 2012

Dear Nancy,

Join us at the Flamingo Gardens Butterfly and Garden Festival
March 3,4

Lycheesonline will be attending the Flamingo Gardens Butterfly and Garden Festival on Saturday and Sunday March 3 and 4th in
Davie, Florida.
Flamingo Gardens is a beautiful botanical garden featuring hundreds of native and exotic trees, accented with lush under-story plantings, ponds, stream, and a waterfalls.  Come and explore the gardens and visit the native bird wildlife center and aviary.

Now is a great time to being planting Lychee trees in Florida as the Spring Like weather has arrived. We finally have a good selection of larger
trees in the 7 - 15 gallon size ranges. Come to the garden this weekend and select a tree.  If you need the tree delivered and planted we can
arrange this for you.

The garden is located next to our grove in Davie. Click here for directions.

If you purchase a tree from us we will credit the entrance fee that the garden charges against any tree purchases.

Plant and craft vendors will be in attendance and  Lycheesonline will have 3, 7, 15 and 25 gallon  gallon size lychee trees in the following cultivars:

Sweetheart
Mauritius
Brewster

For more information about the sale and what we will have available feel free to call Bill at (954) 648-6020

We expect to start shipping fresh lychee fruit during the last week in May or first week in June.  Our forthcoming newsletter will provide more details about this.

Featured Article/Updates
Thank you for all of your wonderful feedback that we have been getting
on our website and products.  Please let us know about anything else you would like
to know about lychees.   We receive many emails a daily and although we wish we
could respond to everyone, we are often unable to. If you do not get a response right away try mailing us again or if it is urgent, please feel free to call us at anytime.
If you need to reach me and are not getting a response from info@lycheesonline.com try emailing me at wwmee@bellsouth.net

Best wishes,

Bill and Krystal
www.lycheesonline.com
info@lycheesonline.com
(954) 648-6020
Free Lychee Information: www.lycheesonline.com/lycheeinfo.cfm
Free Lychee Bar & Restaurant Finder: www.lycheesonline.com/restaurantfinder.cfm
Free Lychee Recipes: www.lycheesonline.com/recipes.cfm
Lychee Store: www.lycheesonline.com/products.cfm

mangomandan

• When a man is tired of mangos, he is tired of life
    • USA, Lake Worth, Florida, 33461, 10a
    • View Profile
Re: Lycheesonline.com - Flamingo Gardens Tree Sale March 3-4, 2012
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 08:19:25 PM »
 :)  I met Bill many many years ago at Prof. Wills' tropical fruit class.

Great guy and very knowledgeable.

HMHausman

• Mod Emeritus
    • USA, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida, Zone 10B
    • View Profile
    • Pines Ticket Defense, LLC
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 08:33:16 PM »

What year(s) did you take Al Will's class? I am pretty sure Bill was in at least one or more of the classes I took as well.

Harry
Harry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 
USA

mangomandan

• When a man is tired of mangos, he is tired of life
    • USA, Lake Worth, Florida, 33461, 10a
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 05:39:28 PM »

What year(s) did you take Al Will's class? I am pretty sure Bill was in at least one or more of the classes I took as well.

Harry

I don't know the year (always had a poor memory).  Bill's "little" brother was in the class that year. I think Billy Hopkins was in the class too.   I was the quiet fat guy.

HMHausman

• Mod Emeritus
    • USA, Fort Lauderdale, Broward County, Florida, Zone 10B
    • View Profile
    • Pines Ticket Defense, LLC
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 08:19:49 PM »
I don't know the year (always had a poor memory).  Bill's "little" brother was in the class that year. I think Billy Hopkins was in the class too.   I was the quiet fat guy.

Oh...if you were in the class with Billy Hopkins then that was before I took the class.  I was aware of the class when the Hopkins were taking it, but didn't decide to take the class until some years later.  I think you may have taken it in the early nineties, while I attended from the mid to late nineties.

Harry
Harry
Fort Lauderdale, FL 
USA

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk