Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers

Author Topic: Asiminaholics Anonymous  (Read 15529 times)

Triloba Tracker

• Pawpaw Crazy Person
  • Rom. 1:20
    • USA, Middle Tennessee, Zone 7a
    • View Profile
Re: Asiminaholics Anonymous
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2017, 10:13:20 PM »
Thanks, Bush!
Hereís hoping they make it through the winter. I m keeping them in the pots over winter and planting in spring. That had always been my plan but briefly considered planting this fall. Several folks said to plant in fall but more and more authoritative ( if thatís possible) people said spring gives highest degree of success.
Canít remember if I mentioned that Iím adding 5 grafted trees: Atwood, Benson, Shenandoah, Mariaís Joy, and Lehmanís Chiffon. Probably going to save a spot or two for selected seedlings of Overleese, Jerryís Big Girl, Al Horn, or Summer Delight which I plan to start in February.
Jus crazy bout dem pawpaws!

Luisport

• New in tropical fruit growing!
    • Fatima, Portugal
    • View Profile
Re: Asiminaholics Anonymous
« Reply #176 on: November 21, 2017, 09:09:42 AM »
Thanks, Bush!
Hereís hoping they make it through the winter. I m keeping them in the pots over winter and planting in spring. That had always been my plan but briefly considered planting this fall. Several folks said to plant in fall but more and more authoritative ( if thatís possible) people said spring gives highest degree of success.
Canít remember if I mentioned that Iím adding 5 grafted trees: Atwood, Benson, Shenandoah, Mariaís Joy, and Lehmanís Chiffon. Probably going to save a spot or two for selected seedlings of Overleese, Jerryís Big Girl, Al Horn, or Summer Delight which I plan to start in February.
That's great! Your pawpaw orchade is growing fast!  ;D

Copyright © Tropical Fruit Forum - International Tropical Fruit Growers