Citrus > Cold Hardy Citrus

Yuzu... my new obsession!

(1/23) > >>

Luisport:
I read there are several varieties of Yuzu. I'm more interested about the seedless variety, but i don't know if it is a true yuzu... In Europe i don't see the yuzu varieties, just the usual one... any help?  ;D

maesy:
Do you have the usual typ of yuzu?

mikkel:
Some fruits of Hana Yuzu (from Eisenhut as Sudachi)
Hana Yuzu aka Sudachi by hebamme.lena, on Flickr

Florian:
The seedless Yuzu or Nishiki (tada) is extremely hard to find outside of Japan - as are the true Yuko and Sudachi - and it seems to me that most people in Europe who have either of them are not very keen on sharing.. :-\  You could also try Kabosu (C. sphaerocarpa) which is currently available from Adavo and is also used in cuisine.

Luisport:

--- Quote from: Florian on November 19, 2017, 08:54:18 AM ---The seedless Yuzu or Nishiki (tada) is extremely hard to find outside of Japan - as are the true Yuko and Sudachi - and it seems to me that most people in Europe who have either of them are not very keen on sharing.. :-\  You could also try Kabosu (C. sphaerocarpa) which is currently available from Adavo and is also used in cuisine.

--- End quote ---
Thank's a lot for your tips! What do you think about this one? I'm thinking to buy this one: http://www.citrusandlife.com/en/nursery/51-yuzu.html
Do you know another better variety of yuzu with more juice and less seeds? Thank's!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version