Author Topic: Newbie wants to trade  (Read 1679 times)

Plancton

• Puerto Rico, Caribbean, Cayey, 10 to 11
    • View Profile
Newbie wants to trade
« on: November 12, 2012, 07:16:53 PM »
Hello to all loving fruit fanatics out there.  I'm looking for tropical seeds, viable ones being one of the most important aspects in my search.

I like the taste on Magostan, also in a Pulasan.  I do love small shrubs/trees that bare fruit/spices/medicine/nuts/Edible as they usually get to find  a spot on my tiny garden. 

At the moment have Dovyalis hebecarpa, Carica papaya (for the moment only the huge yellow variety), Averrhoa Carambola (a very sweet type and one that has lots lots of oxalic content), Spondias dulcis, passiflora edulis... I also have some nice Moringa oleifera branches and roots (may not be for this forum as it doesn't give any fruit, but the seed pods are edible when young as well as the leaves and roots).  In a couple more weeks I'll have some Chrysobalanus icaco seeds as well... and a couple more things.  I also have Acerola seeds as well, but maybe not trade worthy.  Usually only a couple of the seeds germinated when I throw all the fruits that fall to the floor in a 1/4 filled Rubbermaid container.

If you want to help expand my fruit collection feel free to message me, hopefully we can get some arrangements done.  Also, you are welcome to say hi and ask if you're interested in anything.

Thanks for your time, special thanks to this forum for making this possible!

Roy-Ind

• India,Andhra Pradesh,Vijayawada
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie wants to trade
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 09:55:13 PM »
Hi I can send seeds of Longan, Mangostan,Pulasan,Rambutan and many other  fruits from India.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk