Author Topic: Too much fruit harms society ?  (Read 7326 times)

palmcity

• Martin County, Fl zone10a
    • View Profile
Re: Too much fruit harms society ?
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2020, 09:30:33 PM »

I haven't had a glass of my homemade wine in over 3 months... But I'm rapidly getting into a silly mood desirous of more silliness. By the way, I've eaten A LOT Of FRUIT TODAY.... Soooo let's see the Topic... AAAH::: Too much fruit harms society ?.............. Sure It's the Fruit's Fault.... lol.... It's the perfect reply for SeaWalnut....
Fructose from fruits its almost equal with alcohol and it damages the liver same way as alcohol.
If you feed a human or a kid mainly on sweet fruits it will get cirrhosis similar to cirrhosis from alcohol.
Fructose needs to be breaked down by the liver just like alcohol and we can only process 60 grams of fructose a day.

Eating a lot of sweet fruits can be as harmfull as drinking alcohol.
Its just science and if you do a basic google search about fructose ,youl see im right.
Sugar from supermarket bag its more healthy than fructose from fruit but we dont eat fruits especially for the fructose only.
If i fed my bees fructose they have a 9 days lifespan while from eating crystal sugar from a bag they can live up to 2 months.
At least if we grow fruits that in excess can damage the liver same way as alcohol,then alcohol i think its a better option .

The forum its not about trolling fruits but about being aware of the legacy you can leave to your family future generations by planting a lot of fruit trees( orchards).
Ok SeaWalnut, I'm bored so I'll type... Just a little.
Moderation in everything we eat and do is best... Too much of almost anything will harm even kill us. Too much oxygen in too high concentration and we will eventually become blind & die. Ingesting too much water (pure water with no minerals) and we will die if not supplementing lost minerals by also eating etc.
Many many ways to die with excess of many many things.... Your reference to fructose in fruits is another example of excess that most people who are not diabetics will never experience who eat in moderation a balanced diet. Why you chose this excess indulgence... I have no idea except to chat & debate relatively insignificant minute topics....

Here's a simple common view from most which recommends moderation in ingesting fruits & don't worry about liver damage if not over indulging ::: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-fruit-good-or-bad-for-your-health

Concerning death: I was born dying and I was born living, eventually death will prevail regardless of trying to eat perfect if such a thing exists. Enjoy the living and don't fear the dying.   ;)

Jabba The Hutt

• Appleton, New York, 6b/Pine Island, Bokeelia, Florida 10b
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2020, 11:04:19 PM »
I have bottles of wine from 3 years ago when I am invited somewhere I walk with a bottle or two to share. Anybody want to invite me to dinner?
I hear the large tub beginning to boil... Yep, your gonna make one cannibal Very Happy....

Just kidding. But, since you dive, I like to invite people to go with me.... I'm always looking for something fresh for trolling.... Just kidding again... lol...

I haven't had a glass of my homemade wine in over 3 months... But I'm rapidly getting into a silly mood desirous of more silliness. By the way, I've eaten A LOT Of FRUIT TODAY.... Soooo let's see the Topic... AAAH::: Too much fruit harms society ?.............. Sure It's the Fruit's Fault.... lol.... It's the perfect reply for SeaWalnut....
Fructose from fruits its almost equal with alcohol and it damages the liver same way as alcohol.
If you feed a human or a kid mainly on sweet fruits it will get cirrhosis similar to cirrhosis from alcohol.
Fructose needs to be breaked down by the liver just like alcohol and we can only process 60 grams of fructose a day.

Eating a lot of sweet fruits can be as harmfull as drinking alcohol.
Its just science and if you do a basic google search about fructose ,youl see im right.
Sugar from supermarket bag its more healthy than fructose from fruit but we dont eat fruits especially for the fructose only.
If i fed my bees fructose they have a 9 days lifespan while from eating crystal sugar from a bag they can live up to 2 months.
At least if we grow fruits that in excess can damage the liver same way as alcohol,then alcohol i think its a better option .

The forum its not about trolling fruits but about being aware of the legacy you can leave to your family future generations by planting a lot of fruit trees( orchards).

Sea Walnut, you must've gone to the Stalin Institute of Science...

This is among the biggest piles of bullcrap I have ever seen.

Fructose is damaging to the body?!

Our cells run on Carbon not Nitrogen(Protein), they literally need sugar mixed with oxygen to produce Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP) which is what our cells use as energy. The simplest of sugars happens to be Fructose, not a processed disaccharide such as table sugar. How in the world would that ever be healthier for anything?

Even Glucose (vegetable sugar) is an inferior sugar as it needs insulin to carry it across the cell membrane wall to be able to produce energy. The simpler the sugar the easier the body can produce energy, the less metabolic strain is placed on cells.

Jabba The Hutt....... You lived in freezing ass Lockport NY and now you are in prime mango growing Florida territory. It is imposible to be a vegan in Lockport but Florida maybe. I love the vitamin D intake when I go outside here in FL. Wearing a t-shirt or not, the sun making vitamin D for us all is something else. And we all know vitamin D is very anti-Covid virus.

Unfortunately - all vegans hit the wall. Eventually. My advice to them is that when they cave, eat white meat fish like cod and flounder. Or any kind of fish. Become a pescatarian for a while, while you figure out what to do next.

Zands, I was addicted to food more than anyone I have ever talked to. Even if I still lived in NY, cold weather would never make me put another piece of meat in my mouth nor another dairy product... those foods literally were killing me. I have no desire to kill myself with foods I don't need just to make everybody else who is addicted to meats and dairy (usually cheese) feel better about it.

If everybody thinks they will die from not eating meat 3 times a day I don't know what to tell those people other than I reverse my health problems eating the way I do. All I ever hear is crying about all the have health issues that are "irreversible" from anybody eating a Standard American Diet so I'll stick with what I know to be true.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2020, 11:16:54 PM »
No living organism can use fructose on its own.
All life forms work on glucose.
Just google wikipedia or something about this and you will learn more.
Also google about the essential aminocids as those are in particular avoided( hated) by vegans.
You will learn more about nutrition.

Jabba The Hutt

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 30, 2020, 11:26:44 PM »
Jabba the hut,plants dont have the ,,essential aminoacids,, .
These are found only in animal byproducts and in bacteria and algae.
Algae are not plants for the matter .
And talking about bad rotting smells ,the bad smell that comes from rotting meat ,its due to the essential aminoacids being turned into amines.
These amines are bad smelling substances with names like cadaverine,putrescine,etc.
Plant matter doesnt smells bad when it rots due to the fact that it doesnt contains these essential aminoacids.
This is just to inform you not to tell you or vegans what aminoacids you should eat .Its science and organic chemistry.
If you want to take essential aminoacids you can get them from algae but algae are not plants ,they are protists so its not vegan and when it rotts it smells exactly like meat.
As i said,i have raw vegans friends that eat only raw plants and i respect them even thogh i eat meat every day .
I dont open the can of worms about B12 vitamin thats not found in plants and how vegans will get to take it as injectable solution after a few years of being vegan.
Forum is about fruit turned to alcohol wich kills a quarter of the population of a country.

Ok, but what breaks the meat down in the first place to produce these chemical reactions? Bacterium. Anaerobic bacterium like e. Coli, Samonella, b. Proteus, Staph. Of course most of these bacteria can also survive and switch to aerobic but the point is the same. Fruit goes through fermentation and doesn't bring in the gnarly bacteria you see in rotten putrefactive environments like dead flesh. You see more fungal breakdown like molds in fruit.

While we are speaking of microorganisms, guess what B12 is produced by? Bacteria! Gut bacteria can synthesize B12 even though it is mostly in the colon which still has an immense amount of absorption capability if we'd only stop impacting it with fecal matter from putrefactive sources in the first place. So outside of synthesizing you have soil microbes that also produce B12 but most people are too overly concerned with "hygiene" and kill their source of natural B12 on their foods. Not to mention all the Roundup and other chemicals sprayed in our soils that don't allow proper soil microbial symbiosis to occur in the first place. Why don't we just blame it all on the fruit?! ::)

Jabba The Hutt

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2020, 11:41:35 PM »
No living organism can use fructose on its own.
All life forms work on glucose.
Just google wikipedia or something about this and you will learn more.
Also google about the essential aminocids as those are in particular avoided( hated) by vegans.
You will learn more about nutrition.

I understand the Krebs cycle... from A&P classes for premed. I don't need ComradeWalnut's google search tips... I might go crazy and end up cutting down all my trees since you know, fruit is bad for you!

Tommyng

• Acreage florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2020, 06:08:21 AM »
And talking about bad rotting smells ,the bad smell that comes from rotting meat ,its due to the essential aminoacids being turned into amines.
These amines are bad smelling substances with names like cadaverine,putrescine,etc.
Plant matter doesnt smells bad when it rots due to the fact that it doesnt contains these essential aminoacids.
This is just to inform you not to tell you or vegans what aminoacids you should eat .Its science and organic chemistry.
If you want to take essential aminoacids you can get them from algae but algae are not plants ,they are protists so its not vegan and when it rotts it smells exactly like meat.
As i said,i have raw vegans friends that eat only raw plants and i respect them even thogh i eat meat every day .
I dont open the can of worms about B12 vitamin thats not found in plants and how vegans will get to take it as injectable solution after a few years of being vegan.
Forum is about fruit turned to alcohol wich kills a quarter of the population of a country.

Ok, but what breaks the meat down in the first place to produce these chemical reactions? Bacterium. Anaerobic bacterium like e. Coli, Samonella, b. Proteus, Staph. Of course most of these bacteria can also survive and switch to aerobic but the point is the same. Fruit goes through fermentation and doesn't bring in the gnarly bacteria you see in rotten putrefactive environments like dead flesh. You see more fungal breakdown like molds in fruit.

While we are speaking of microorganisms, guess what B12 is produced by? Bacteria! Gut bacteria can synthesize B12 even though it is mostly in the colon which still has an immense amount of absorption capability if we'd only stop impacting it with fecal matter from putrefactive sources in the first place. So outside of synthesizing you have soil microbes that also produce B12 but most people are too overly concerned with "hygiene" and kill their source of natural B12 on their foods. Not to mention all the Roundup and other chemicals sprayed in our soils that don't allow proper soil microbial symbiosis to occur in the first place. Why don't we just blame it all on the fruit?! ::)

Jabba you are arguing with someone that says plants don’t have amino acids. You can obtain all your amino acids from plants. Cholesterol is the deficiency in plants.. I’m not a vegan but it really can’t be disputed that plants are good for overall health. You only need to look at the overall health of America to acknowledge how wrong the recommended diet has been.
Don’t rush, take time and enjoy life and food.

Jabba The Hutt

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2020, 08:13:45 AM »

Jabba you are arguing with someone that says plants don’t have amino acids. You can obtain all your amino acids from plants. Cholesterol is the deficiency in plants.. I’m not a vegan but it really can’t be disputed that plants are good for overall health. You only need to look at the overall health of America to acknowledge how wrong the recommended diet has been.

I don't understand where he is coming up with this craziness... talk about fake propaganda! It has to be purposeful, there is no way you can really think some of these things.

SeaWalnut

• Romania zone 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2020, 08:48:26 AM »
Im not saying that plants dont have aminoacids.They have aminoacids but they dont have the ,,essential aminoacids,,.
Proteins break down to aminoacids,aminoacids break down to amines ( bad smelling substances) and from there you go on with the Nitrogen cycle where ultimately the Nitrogen goes back to the atmosphere as it is a gas.
Plant proteins contain all the otther aminoacids except the so called essential aminoacids.
Not all aminoacids are called essential.

By eating bio plants ,not treated ,they contain yeasts and the worms inside the fruits wich are a source of essential aminoacids (and B12 vitamin).
But a vegan that eats only ,,clean,, fruits with no worms,no yeasts,etc, will be lacking B12 and essential aminoacids.
Its one thing to be a vegan in India and eat algae like Spirulina( its not a plant) and organic grown fruit infested
 with worms ,and a totally different than be a vegan in Europe and eat only supermarket fruits .

Read more about nutrition in case you want to school otthers about it.Start with essential aminoacids,fructose ,or else i dont see a difference between a vegan or a priest/ pastor wich thinks ,,sea fruits,, are actually plants   :D ( im mad on these guys because they steal all the lobsters and shrimps when their fasting come).

Nobody said fruits are bad just im adressing to growers with big lands that can grow a lot more than what they can consume then if fruit is in excess they can make a lot of alcohol from it wich can potentially affect theemselves and their family.

I plant houndreds fruit trees and grow tropical fruit trees in the greenhouse,3 types of guava,feijoa,madras thorn,a few citrus ,cherimoya,garcinia,etc.

Tommyng

• Acreage florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2020, 09:19:57 AM »
Im not saying that plants dont have aminoacids.They have aminoacids but they dont have the ,,essential aminoacids,,.
Proteins break down to aminoacids,aminoacids break down to amines ( bad smelling substances) and from there you go on with the Nitrogen cycle where ultimately the Nitrogen goes back to the atmosphere as it is a gas.
Plant proteins contain all the otther aminoacids except the so called essential aminoacids.
Not all aminoacids are called essential.

By eating bio plants ,not treated ,they contain yeasts and the worms inside the fruits wich are a source of essential aminoacids (and B12 vitamin).
But a vegan that eats only ,,clean,, fruits with no worms,no yeasts,etc, will be lacking B12 and essential aminoacids.
Its one thing to be a vegan in India and eat algae like Spirulina( its not a plant) and organic grown fruit infested
 with worms ,and a totally different than be a vegan in Europe and eat only supermarket fruits .

Read more about nutrition in case you want to school otthers about it.Start with essential aminoacids,fructose ,or else i dont see a difference between a vegan or a priest/ pastor wich thinks ,,sea fruits,, are actually plants   :D ( im mad on these guys because they steal all the lobsters and shrimps when their fasting come).

Nobody said fruits are bad just im adressing to growers with big lands that can grow a lot more than what they can consume then if fruit is in excess they can make a lot of alcohol from it wich can potentially affect theemselves and their family.

I plant houndreds fruit trees and grow tropical fruit trees in the greenhouse,3 types of guava,feijoa,madras thorn,a few citrus ,cherimoya,garcinia,etc.

Plants contain all essential amino acids. Most aren’t complete so you have to combine sources, but some contain all of them.
Don’t rush, take time and enjoy life and food.

Triloba Tracker

• Psalms 104:14
    • USA, Middle Tennessee, Zone 7a
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2020, 10:34:37 AM »
Not taking sides here, but i was not aware previously of the assertion that the body synthesizes its own B12.

So, I googled "does the body synthesize B12" and the first 2 results, from WebMD and Wikipedia, say that B12 must come from animal sources or supplements (or dirt, i agree!) because while it IS synthesized in the colon by flora it is not accessible to the body.

I'm NOT saying this to try to destroy veganism. It was simply an academic exercise.

roblack

• Miami, FL 11A
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2020, 03:02:58 PM »
This thread, lol...

Because I love ya'll, will share this:

Eating less meat and animal product as one ages is associated with many health benefits.

Based upon what I've read, my goal is to have less than 10% of my dietary intake come from meat or animal protein.

As one gets close to 50 years of age, more meat intake is associated with increased risk of health problems, including heart disease and cancer. While these risks already exist, they amp up on the older person.

Our metabolisms and needs change with age.

Eliminating processed foods, and especially processed meats, is part of the plan as well.

Eating natural, fresh, and minimally processed, with no or limited artificial ingredients or preservatives, is probably a good idea.

...and regarding "too much fruit harms society ?" what I have to say is this: Fruit is a powerful thing. It should be treated with respect. So much is wasted. It is a poorly managed resource that could benefit the world much more.

I don't know anyone with problems related to eating too much fruit. Just haven't run across them yet. Most people don't eat much fruit anyway.

Don't forget diverse veggies!

Anything can be overdone. Eat too many carrots and you might orange up, drink too much water and your brain swells, eat too much meat and get the gout and eventually maybe heart disease or cancer.

Balance

Triloba Tracker

• Psalms 104:14
    • USA, Middle Tennessee, Zone 7a
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2020, 03:42:43 PM »
Balance

That’s where I’m at on it

Jabba The Hutt

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2020, 04:13:46 PM »
This thread, lol...

Because I love ya'll, will share this:

Eating less meat and animal product as one ages is associated with many health benefits.

Based upon what I've read, my goal is to have less than 10% of my dietary intake come from meat or animal protein.

As one gets close to 50 years of age, more meat intake is associated with increased risk of health problems, including heart disease and cancer. While these risks already exist, they amp up on the older person.

Our metabolisms and needs change with age.

Eliminating processed foods, and especially processed meats, is part of the plan as well.

Eating natural, fresh, and minimally processed, with no or limited artificial ingredients or preservatives, is probably a good idea.

...and regarding "too much fruit harms society ?" what I have to say is this: Fruit is a powerful thing. It should be treated with respect. So much is wasted. It is a poorly managed resource that could benefit the world much more.

I don't know anyone with problems related to eating too much fruit. Just haven't run across them yet. Most people don't eat much fruit anyway.

Don't forget diverse veggies!

Anything can be overdone. Eat too many carrots and you might orange up, drink too much water and your brain swells, eat too much meat and get the gout and eventually maybe heart disease or cancer.

Balance

Balance is absolutely key in everything. However, having said that there is no age that meat starts becoming more detrimental to health, you simply see the effects faster because your cells are more degenerated. Same effect by the same cause, because you don't notice the ill effects younger doesnt make it any less unhealthy. I just find it amusing when people say something has a certain age it starts becoming unhealthy... that is arbitrary.

You were even mentioning eating too much meat can lead to gout, heart disease, and cancer right? Well these processes don't fly out of the air overnight, it is cause and effect over a long period of time, not once you hit a certain age. You eat the meat and it damages cells or causes acidosis, you don't notice this until you see the symptoms, doesn't mean it was healthier because you were younger and symptoms didn't present themselves yet!

Just trying to get people thinking about cause and effect of everything...