Author Topic: Free: Several Makok, caimito and longan seedlings (so. Flo. residents only)  (Read 1830 times)

gnappi

• South East Florida (U.S.A) Zone 10A
    • View Profile
For pick up only for south Florida residents I have several just re-potted 6"- 8" Makok seedlings. I also have some Caimito and Longan potted seedlings but you will have to bring your own container for these and move them into the new containers. PM me for info.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 04:53:34 PM by gnappi »
Regards,

Gary

gnappi

• View Profile
It looks like they go into the mulch pile.

Regards,

Gary

baccarat0809

• Sunny Orlando, Florida
    • View Profile
I'm down in Miami for work and will be finished tomorrow around 6pm.  If you can hold them a bit I'd love to pick them up from you rather than trashing them and give them a home.

gnappi

• View Profile
PM me for phone and directions.

The saps are in to go containers, as is one of the Longan but the Caimito you would either have to bring a pot or bag the root ball.

Regards,

Gary

baccarat0809

• Sunny Orlando, Florida
    • View Profile
Sorry about not getting back with you buy my original lunch meeting for work got pushed back til a dinner meeting which didn't end until almost 11pm last night and then I had to drive back last night to Orlando for work today here.

I'd love to get them but won't be back down in your area until the first week of May.  I don't know if you can / want to hold them til then - please let me know when you have a chance.

Thanks

dc

gnappi

• View Profile
I have several peeps wanting them, I'll probably hold on to them for much of the summer then out they go.

Some more info on some seedlings I have... caimito, longan, loquat,  disease resistant Julie seedlings, some little makok seedlings and gold nugget jak. I also have some Zebrina rojo pups  anyone who wants some can take.
Regards,

Gary

Orkine

• Jupiter, FL, USA
    • View Profile
Thanks Gary, nice trees.

I picked up some new plants for my collection including Gary's "Juicy Lucy".
Will post in the future how these new additions are doing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk