Author Topic: ANNONA JAHNII AND RED ANNONA (Probably A. Punicifolia), NATIVES FROM VENEZUELA  (Read 3371 times)

Lilith-vzla

• Venezuela
    • View Profile

10$ each seed of A. Janhii (few seeds left)
12$ each Red Annona (not clear Id yet, Probably A. Punicifolia)

Free shipping to these countries by Ordinary Postal Office
Angola, Austria, Belgium, Sweden, Switzerland, Cape Verde, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, England, Hungary, Italy, Mozambique, Holland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Zenegal, Portugal

By DHL Worldwide 15$
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:59:05 PM by Lilith-vzla »

Domnik

• 7A Poland
    • View Profile
Re: Rares Annonacea PRE ORDER
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 03:04:21 AM »
Hi Lilith-vzla, I asked a similar question about the operation of the Venezuelan mail in another thread. I apologize if someone thinks this is duplicating the entry, but I would like to ask you a little more here. I think this may help to change the fame (as far as delivery time is concerned) with Venezuelan mail;) especially if there has been improvement in their work. What are the differences in the time of parcel delivery by regular Venezuelan mail and DHL in the case of shipping to Europe? Regards
Patience is a gardener's virtue

FruitFly

• USA, CA, Sunset Zone17, USDA Zone10B
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2018, 02:50:14 PM »
Do you think these would survive subtropical temperatures? What part of Venezuela are they from?

Lilith-vzla

• Venezuela
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 08:54:01 AM »
Hi Lilith-vzla, I asked a similar question about the operation of the Venezuelan mail in another thread. I apologize if someone thinks this is duplicating the entry, but I would like to ask you a little more here. I think this may help to change the fame (as far as delivery time is concerned) with Venezuelan mail;) especially if there has been improvement in their work. What are the differences in the time of parcel delivery by regular Venezuelan mail and DHL in the case of shipping to Europe? Regards

Hello. Now I`m shipping by DHL , is faster
Deliveries to USA in 4 days
worldwide 1 or 2 weeks

Lilith-vzla

• Venezuela
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 09:18:47 AM »
Do you think these would survive subtropical temperatures? What part of Venezuela are they from?

Hi
Yes! these can survive subtropical zones.
They are from south west of Venezuela, Grow wild and isolated and there are few trees in the zone.
Annona Jahnii grow in dry zones.
and Red Annona grows in swamp zones.. Crocodiles and snakes are usually seen near it

Lilith-vzla

• Venezuela
    • View Profile
Re: For sale: ANNONA JAHNII AND RED ANNONA, NATIVES FROM VENEZUELA
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2018, 02:59:40 AM »
Available Now!

Lilith-vzla

• Venezuela
    • View Profile
Red Annona

Mick Mick

• Australia Qld cairns
    • View Profile
Hello Lilith
Mick here from Australia! I bought some e.patrisii seeds from you a few months back and the seedlings are growing great thank you again, I recently saw your old post about this red Annona that has been potentially identified now? I’m wondering if you have any seeds of this amazing fruit for sale?
Thank you Mick

chriskien

• costa rica
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2024, 03:25:17 PM »

Hi
Yes! these can survive subtropical zones.
They are from south west of Venezuela, Grow wild and isolated and there are few trees in the zone.
Annona Jahnii grow in dry zones.
and Red Annona grows in swamp zones.. Crocodiles and snakes are usually seen near it
can Annona jahnii on tropical climate? 32 celsius

chriskien

• costa rica
    • View Profile
can Annona jahnii produce on tropical country, with temperature 28 to 32 celsius ?
?
?